Windows 10: Can't uninstall virus, I have this virus named bbwc and when I try to uninstall it it says...

Discus and support Can't uninstall virus, I have this virus named bbwc and when I try to uninstall it it says... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can't uninstall virus, I have this virus named bbwc and when I try to uninstall it it says that the file can't be found but it's hijacking my searcjes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ThatKidJeshua, Feb 20, 2024.

1. Can't uninstall virus, I have this virus named bbwc and when I try to uninstall it it says...

Can't uninstall virus, I have this virus named bbwc and when I try to uninstall it it says that the file can't be found but it's hijacking my searcjes

:)

ThatKidJeshua, Feb 20, 2024
  2. Quad Win User

Uninstalling a Virus

I was looking through my computer and found a virus called smartbar. I tried to uninstall it but I couldn’t (apparently the app is open or something BS I know). Is there any way I could do it otherwise? I don’t like having a virus on my PC.

3. unable to uninstall Avira Anti-virus

Hi Chris,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) How exactly you are trying to Uninstall Avira Anti-virus?

2) Do you get any error message, when trying to uninstall?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to uninstall Avira Anti-virus and check if it helps.

1) Press Windows key + x and select Programs and Features.

2) Right click on the Avira Anti-virus and select Uninstall.

If the issue persists, then refer to the below link and check if it helps.

Instructions for manual uninstallation

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 20, 2024
  4. Can't uninstall virus, I have this virus named bbwc and when I try to uninstall it it says...

Uninstalling a Virus

Hi Quad.

Download and run malwarebytes. Use the free version and get it by going to the address malwarebytes.com

Don't search as you can get crappy malware infested versions.

After you've clean the virus off you can uninstall malwarebytes.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Feb 20, 2024
Thema:

Can't uninstall virus, I have this virus named bbwc and when I try to uninstall it it says...

1. Can't uninstall virus, I have this virus named bbwc and when I try to uninstall it it says... - Similar Threads - Can't uninstall virus

2. I am trying to delete a virus called ExtraFastApps when i try to uninstall its says do you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to delete a virus called ExtraFastApps when i try to uninstall its says do you...: ....... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-delete-a-virus-called-extrafastapps/df697f81-9486-499e-9c8a-e1f713062da1
  3. I am trying to delete a virus called ExtraFastApps when i try to uninstall its says do you...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to delete a virus called ExtraFastApps when i try to uninstall its says do you...: ....... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-delete-a-virus-called-extrafastapps/df697f81-9486-499e-9c8a-e1f713062da1
  4. Can't uninstall virus, I have this virus named bbwc and when I try to uninstall it it says...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't uninstall virus, I have this virus named bbwc and when I try to uninstall it it says...: Can't uninstall virus, I have this virus named bbwc and when I try to uninstall it it says that the file can't be found but it's hijacking my searcjes...
  5. Can't uninstall virus, I have this virus named bbwc and when I try to uninstall it it says...

Can't uninstall virus, I have this virus named bbwc and when I try to uninstall it it says...: Can't uninstall virus, I have this virus named bbwc and when I try to uninstall it it says that the file can't be found but it's hijacking my searcjes...
  6. How do i uninstall a virus?

How do i uninstall a virus?: I was trying to download a Minecraft skin and i believe i accidentally installed a virus. When i try to search anything on google it redirects to a sketchy link but my antivirus stops it. There are files on my computer i don't recognize but even with admin permission i can...
  7. How do i uninstall a virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i uninstall a virus?: I was trying to download a Minecraft skin and i believe i accidentally installed a virus. When i try to search anything on google it redirects to a sketchy link but my antivirus stops it. There are files on my computer i don't recognize but even with admin permission i can...
  8. I can't uninstall an virus named internet-start

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't uninstall an virus named internet-start: A shortcut named internet-start got installed in my windows which is now unable yo install as it's always showing access denied.... please help me out to delete it with proper solution.. i tried a lot but its not getting deleted...
  9. uninstalled anti virus

uninstalled anti virus: How to rid my computer of remnants of uninstalled Bit Defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/uninstalled-anti-virus/01b72704-095c-4fc5-9f4c-63bd41d92c04"
  10. Uninstalling a Virus

Uninstalling a Virus: I was looking through my computer and found a virus called smartbar. I tried to uninstall it but I couldn’t (apparently the app is open or something BS I know). Is there any way I could do it otherwise? I don’t like having a virus on my PC. 102939