Windows 10: Can't uninstall webroot from my computer. Please help

Discus and support Can't uninstall webroot from my computer. Please help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear all, I have webroot endpoint protection software installed on my windows 10 computer. I have tried everything but i'm still not able to remove it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by technusaba, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Can't uninstall webroot from my computer. Please help

Dear all, I have webroot endpoint protection software installed on my windows 10 computer. I have tried everything but i'm still not able to remove it. please help.

:)

technusaba, Nov 19, 2018

2. Windows 10 does accept WebRoot

Hi Joyce,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue you are facing it could be due to the Webroot is not is not compatible with Windows 10. I suggest you to uninstall the Webroot anti-virus program and check if the issue still persist. To uninstall the program try the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Control panel and click on Program and features.
    • Locate for the anti-virus program, right click on it and uninstall it.
    You can also contact webroot support team for further assistance.

Thank you. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Eve2346 Win User
    Webroot Secure Anywhere

I am trying to uninstall the Webroot Secure Anywhere from my Windows 10 computer. I already have McAfee security and the Webroot interferes with this. How can uninstall this. I've tried the normal uninstall in the Control Panel but it does not let me.
    I am not very experienced at this so I would need step by step instructions. I would be very grateful if someone could help.

Thank you

Eve2346, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Can't uninstall webroot from my computer. Please help

Can't get Defender to stay on after uninstalling Webroot.

can't seem to get my virus protection by microsoft to stay on. any suggestions? I had webroot but no longer want it. I uninstalled it but the virus protection always says webroot needs renewed. Do I need to
    buy it only? Doesn't Defender have virus protection?

Ron B Lott, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Can't uninstall webroot from my computer. Please help

1. Can't uninstall webroot from my computer. Please help - Similar Threads - Can't uninstall webroot

2. Help with my computer please!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with my computer please!: Greetings everyone. Recently I was experiencing frequent blue screen of deaths occurring on my Windows computer. Therefore to resolve this issue I decided to do a complete fresh installation of windows 10. My computer is a pre-built Acer with no graphics card and an Intel...
  3. Can't Uninstall ISO File; Please Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Uninstall ISO File; Please Help: I downloaded an ISO file for Assassin's Creed Valhalla, but I can't remove it from my Windows 10 PC. When I try to delete the file directly, it shows an error that the file is open in the system screenshot attached. When I try to eject it from the drives section, it shows an...
  4. Can't Uninstall ISO File; Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Uninstall ISO File; Please Help: I downloaded an ISO file for Assassin's Creed Valhalla, but I can't remove it from my Windows 10 PC. When I try to delete the file directly, it shows an error that the file is open in the system screenshot attached. When I try to eject it from the drives section, it shows an...
  5. Can't Uninstall ISO File; Please Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. uninstall webroot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    uninstall webroot: How do I uninstall webroot. I am now using McAfee. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/uninstall-webroot/44c7aa29-5dda-4e89-8132-6e670f445dd4
  7. uninstall webroot without password

uninstall webroot without password: CANNOT UNINSTALL WEBROOT WITHOUT PASSWORD. TRIED EVERYTHING. FORGOT PASSWORD, ANYONE HAVING SAME PROBLEM, ANNOYING WEBROOT POPUPS TIRED OF THEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/uninstall-webroot-without-password/041446c4-9e28-4405-a920-d29126506a95
  8. can't stop webroot popup

can't stop webroot popup: Windows 10 v 2004, build 19041.572. When I go to the web I get the annoying Webroot popup to activate an extension. How do I stop this popup? I don't use the product and have never installed it on my computer. This just started yesterday. 168471
  9. Can't uninstall SAntivirus from computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't uninstall SAntivirus from computer: I downloaded SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite hoping it would help w/ security. Well turns out it blocked files my video editing software needs to run. So I tried to uninstall it. Simple right? Nope. I clicked uninstall and I restarted my computer and clicked on to my apps...
  10. Accidentally Uninstalled Java from my win10 computer. Please help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally Uninstalled Java from my win10 computer. Please help.: So basically I accidentally uninstalled java from my computer because some apps were acting up. I figured I could just reinstall it. This was not the case. Anytime I would try to install at the very end of the install process it will show an error code that looks like...