Windows 10: Can't Uninstall Windows Update - BSOD loop

Discus and support Can't Uninstall Windows Update - BSOD loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Yesterday I receive update KB4556799 and KB4560959this one have no uninstall function . Today I can't use my computer. BSOD loop booting. I was try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MESSIAH MESSIAH MESSIAH, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Can't Uninstall Windows Update - BSOD loop

Yesterday I receive update KB4556799 and KB4560959this one have no uninstall function . Today I can't use my computer. BSOD loop booting. I was try uninstall update in Safe Mode but this is not working. After uninstalled update when I reset computer I see information about install new update - infinite install and uninstall update.

BTW going to SAFE MODE from booting computer is a joke? 4 times computer must be reset to enter to Safe Mode? Really? In Windows XP it was took 5 sec to do that but now in Windows 10 you need spend 5 to 10 minutes.

Now I can use my computer. I can't restore system or reset PC.

:)

MESSIAH MESSIAH MESSIAH, Jun 10, 2020

2. Got a BSOD after Windows update

I just got a windows defender definition update and after it was done configuring and all that i got a BSOD. How do you uninstall this update??

MxPhenom 216, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    bsod loop device verifier ionmanager violation

Hi Tom,

To better assist you, provide the answers to the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the complete error message that you're seeing on the screen?

For the meantime, we suggest checking the answers on the following threads below which we found similar and helpful in resolving the issue:

Windows 10 Driver Verifier BSOD loop.. how to get out of it?

Windows 10 stuck in bsod reboot loop

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

Can't Uninstall Windows Update - BSOD loop

Windows Update (BSOD)

Hi Guys.
    I have Built a Machine for Crunching a few days ago and I have some issues with Windows Update.

I have installed all Windows Updates but there are around 9 left without been installed becasue everytime i try to install it the Machine Crash and I get a BSOD, can someone tell me what could be causing that Windows Updates makes a Machine crash and get BSOD?

Cheers.

Knoxx29, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Can't Uninstall Windows Update - BSOD loop

1. Can't Uninstall Windows Update - BSOD loop - Similar Threads - Can't Uninstall Update

2. BSOD following update, and can't uninstall updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD following update, and can't uninstall updates?: my laptop did an update last week and restarted to bsod with 'kernel error'. I can boot into safe mode but have no WiFi showing. I can't uninstall the update as its not avalible. I'm unsure what the best way to proceed is? should I just do a factory re-install?...
  3. BSOD following update, and can't uninstall updates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD following update, and can't uninstall updates?: my laptop did an update last week and restarted to bsod with 'kernel error'. I can boot into safe mode but have no WiFi showing. I can't uninstall the update as its not avalible. I'm unsure what the best way to proceed is? should I just do a factory re-install?...
  4. Can't uninstall windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't uninstall windows update: After the latest update i got errors when i try to open some apps. The update is KB5023696 - Security Update for Microsoft Windows. I uninstalled it once but it's still there after i reset my PC. When i try to uninstall it again, i have an error says: An error has occurred....
  5. Can't uninstall windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't uninstall windows update: After the latest update i got errors when i try to open some apps. The update is KB5023696 - Security Update for Microsoft Windows. I uninstalled it once but it's still there after i reset my PC. When i try to uninstall it again, i have an error says: An error has occurred....
  6. Can't uninstall windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Can't uninstall update

Can't uninstall update: Hello everyone, I have a question about a windows update. I've noticed on the community that the latest update patch was released on the 12th of May. I had these updates on the 16th, and I can't uninstall one of them. Can someone give me some information on what this update...
  8. Uninstall latest quality update loop

Uninstall latest quality update loop: Hi! Possibly due to an error during the latest update I had blackscreen when turning on the pc. I accessed safe-mode and tried to remove the updates, they weren't uninstalled after the restart. Through Settings app-Update & Security-Recovery-Advanced startup-Restart now, I...
  9. Can't uninstall Windows 10 updates

Can't uninstall Windows 10 updates: I am trying to uninstall a Windows 10 update which is sending my mouse eratic and I keep getting 'an error has occurred. Not all of the updates were successfully uninstalled'...
  10. BSOD Loop after update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Loop after update.: Hi i recently updated Windows 10 on my pc, left it updating overnight, then when I tried to restart the computer I get the BSOD with 1 of 2 messages every time it restarts. These messages are either “System thread exception not handled” or “IRQL Not less or equal”. It is...