Windows 10: Cant Uninstall

Discus and support Cant Uninstall in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Somehow I cannot uninstall the Your Phone App (From Microsoft store In windows 10)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Althewolf, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Althewolf Win User

Cant Uninstall

Somehow I cannot uninstall the Your Phone App (From Microsoft store In windows 10)

:)

Althewolf, Sep 13, 2018

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Cant Uninstall :confused:

oli_ramsay, Sep 13, 2018
  3. Drone Win User
    Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Sep 13, 2018
  4. Cant Uninstall

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

Cant Uninstall

1. Cant Uninstall - Similar Threads - Cant Uninstall

2. Acronis protection uninstalled but cant remove it from Windows Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acronis protection uninstalled but cant remove it from Windows Security: Ive uninstalled Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office but in Windows Security I cant remove Acronis i cant see how to do it and I cant activate Microsoft Defender in its place.All help and advice welcome.ThanksRegdsallan...
  3. Acronis protection uninstalled but cant remove it from Windows Security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acronis protection uninstalled but cant remove it from Windows Security: Ive uninstalled Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office but in Windows Security I cant remove Acronis i cant see how to do it and I cant activate Microsoft Defender in its place.All help and advice welcome.ThanksRegdsallan...
  4. i cant fin my amd driver, after i attemp uninstalling it and reset my laptop after that....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant fin my amd driver, after i attemp uninstalling it and reset my laptop after that....: this was my device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-fin-my-amd-driver-after-i-attemp/f76da311-b640-4a5b-8aef-7b77dbf10b29
  5. i cant fin my amd driver, after i attemp uninstalling it and reset my laptop after that....

i cant fin my amd driver, after i attemp uninstalling it and reset my laptop after that....: this was my device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-fin-my-amd-driver-after-i-attemp/f76da311-b640-4a5b-8aef-7b77dbf10b29
  6. Why cant I download and uninstall Farming Sim 22 on PC Gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant I download and uninstall Farming Sim 22 on PC Gamepass: I try to download a game and then it instantly says 100% complete, then turns orange and says error. When I search the game in the windows bar, it shows up with no logo and I try to uninstall and it never does, even though i cant find it anywhere else but there. I've...
  7. Why cant I download and uninstall Farming Sim 22 on PC Gamepass

Why cant I download and uninstall Farming Sim 22 on PC Gamepass: I try to download a game and then it instantly says 100% complete, then turns orange and says error. When I search the game in the windows bar, it shows up with no logo and I try to uninstall and it never does, even though i cant find it anywhere else but there. I've...
  8. my microsoft store uninstalled itself and i cant reinstall it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my microsoft store uninstalled itself and i cant reinstall it back: i tried all the methods that have found online by similar people but i get a error Microsoft Store package. Error code: 0x80070057 i can use a lot of apps like WhatsApp and even Spotify been acting up ever since and all how to i fix this...
  9. my microsoft store uninstalled itself and i cant reinstall it back

my microsoft store uninstalled itself and i cant reinstall it back: i tried all the methods that have found online by similar people but i get a error Microsoft Store package. Error code: 0x80070057 i can use a lot of apps like WhatsApp and even Spotify been acting up ever since and all how to i fix this...
  10. why cant i uninstall update KB5032190

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i uninstall update KB5032190: i keep trying to delete this old security update but it pops right back up even after uninstalling it is there any way to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-uninstall-update-kb5032190/3c269a2e-9dbf-48b8-a690-405a2ca297c9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turnvailing uninstall