Windows 10: Can't unistall / take off digital licence from windows 10

Discus and support Can't unistall / take off digital licence from windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi,I'm having some issues in uninstalling an illegal digital license of windows 10.I tried to use the command line method Where you use the slmgr /upk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AlexEsperanca, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Can't unistall / take off digital licence from windows 10

Hi,I'm having some issues in uninstalling an illegal digital license of windows 10.I tried to use the command line method Where you use the slmgr /upk & slmgr /cpky, etc. and didn't work.I also tried to wipe the disk with zeros and resetting the pc many times but still didn't get anything.Could you please, help me remove the license?

:)

AlexEsperanca, Jun 24, 2021

2. Windows Digital licence transfer

Hi,

hoping someone can help me. I have significantly upgraded my PC (almost everything apart from BD and case!) and have had to re-install Windows. The digital licence I had associated with the original PC will not install on my new PC and tells me it is
    invalid. From memory the old licence was associated to an old Windows 8.1 licence I bought many years ago.

Is there anyway to utilise the digital licence. The only licence on my account I can use is a licence associated to a laptop that I actively use. Although the old PC is listed as have a digital licence.

Any thoughts or help much appreciated

Thanks

GordonWilkie, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Windows Digital licence transfer

PutraNakal, Jun 24, 2021
  4. dantandem Win User

Can't unistall / take off digital licence from windows 10

digital licence for windows

ok here goes :

reactivation of windows 10 after hardware changes doesnt work.

Can't unistall / take off digital licence from windows 10 bd5a8bce-dc74-4a99-9c0b-227f8fdb65cf?upload=true.png

to add I had nothing but problems since upgrading for free my wifi adaptor failed so I had to purchase another. then my ethernet port failed. so was forced into probably purchasing a new mb next step up from the failed one ( possibly because of poxy windows
    10 upgrade)

Also I thought when I upgraded so called "digital licence" to win 10 I no longer needed my windows 7 disc and key so binned it.

next step was to put old motherboard which is linked to digital licence. back in and reinstall correct version of windows to match my digital licence worked windows activated! ffixxed

now to change my motherboard back to the non faulty one..... and try to reactivate...…………..!!!

windows no longer activated.... and that the message in the window when trying to

dantandem, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Can't unistall / take off digital licence from windows 10

1. Can't unistall / take off digital licence from windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't unistall off

2. Windows 10 Digital Licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Digital Licence: Hiiii, I have one question for you. I have a computer with a digital license that comes with the computer and my question is how can I delete that license and activate another one that the company ordered....
  3. Windows 10 Digital Licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Digital Licence: Hiiii, I have one question for you. I have a computer with a digital license that comes with the computer and my question is how can I delete that license and activate another one that the company ordered....
  4. Windows 10 Digital Licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WIndows 10 Digital Licence

WIndows 10 Digital Licence: Good day, bought my laptop which had a pre-installed Microsoft Home. I changed the OS to Microsoft Pro by buying a license online. Today this license was accidentally removed using cmd. Please how do i get the license back since my PC is currently inactivated. Prompt...
  6. windows 10 digital licence

windows 10 digital licence: My laptop hard drive crashed and I need my digital licence to activate windows 10 on a diff pc. How can I get that ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-digital-licence/5feb4c46-1cdd-4cce-92d6-0f871864f812
  7. Can't activate Windows 10 via digital licence

Can't activate Windows 10 via digital licence: Hello, Earlier this year I used the free upgrade opportunity to change my 6 year old copy of Windows 7 to Windows 10. I have since made a significant hardware change motherboard. Before the change, I made sure to tie my copy of Windows 10 to my Microsoft account so I could...
  8. Digital licence Windows 10

Digital licence Windows 10: Do digital licences expire https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-licence-windows-10/59dc3bcc-abf2-42d2-a4f4-526bb91d4083"
  9. Digital Licence

Digital Licence: How can I transfer my digitally licensed windows to my son's account as it is synced with my account and I am no longer able to use windows I would very much like to transfer my license to his account can I do that ? is there a way? please help me...
  10. Windows 10 digital licence

Windows 10 digital licence: hi to all, I need help from someone with big experience in licencing. Our company recently purchased unbranded PCs with Windows 10. No COA was provided, and according to reseler PCs are with digital licence. However, running command wmic path softwarelicensingservice...