Windows 10: Can't Unistall the Discord App

Discus and support Can't Unistall the Discord App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to uninstall the "Discord" app from my laptop, currently equipped with Windows 10, and no matter what I try it still seems to be there.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by C_1994, Nov 10, 2018.

1. C_1994 Win User

Can't Unistall the Discord App

I'm trying to uninstall the "Discord" app from my laptop, currently equipped with Windows 10, and no matter what I try it still seems to be there. Something as simple as uninstalling an app shouldn't take so long or require so much effort and research yet here I am. I can still find the Discord app in my files after "uninstalling" it, but nothing happens if I try to open it. Or if I try running it as Administrator. Absolutely nothing. I've tried going into my settings, into Apps & Features, and uninstalling it there but nothing happens. I've tried going into my files and troubleshooting the problem. I've tried uninstalling it from my files, from the app's icon. Nothing. It's still on my computer. Please help.

:)

C_1994, Nov 10, 2018

2. unistall apps that doesnt apear in apps ñist or in storage sense

How can i unistall an App that doesnt apear in the App list or in the Storage sense.. The App that i want to unistall is " one Reader". Help me.

MarkRodriguezOG, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Discord Voice App: Is It Safe?

I know it's possible to join a Discord group by using a URL and do voice chat this way, but this bring more security risks at all compared to installing the Discord app for Windows 10?

NiceAndShy, Nov 10, 2018
  4. dazzle Win User

Xbox app not unistalling

the app is not unistalling opened powershell as admin and used the code below

Get-AppxPackage *xbox* | Remove-AppxPackage

It's not unistalling

This app is part of Windows and cannot be
    uninstalled on a per-user basis. An administrator can attempt to remove the app from the computer using Turn Windows
    Features on or off

dazzle, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't Unistall the Discord App - Similar Threads - Can't Unistall Discord

2. Can't install discord

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install discord: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-discord/1e41b06d-627e-480f-b58f-4c2b6c0806ad
  3. Can't install discord

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install discord: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-discord/1e41b06d-627e-480f-b58f-4c2b6c0806ad
  4. I can't delete Discord folder to unistall it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't delete Discord folder to unistall it: I don't know if this is the best place to ask but... I've had a problem were I open Discord and it stays on a grey screen, stuck there. I tried uninstalling the folder in AppData but everytime I try, a window pops up and says I can't delete the folder because it's damaged...
  5. unable to unistall or install my discord application

unable to unistall or install my discord application: Today my discord app suddenly stopped working, i was unable to open the app despite it running no matter what. I tried uninstalling the app only to be told it cannot be found and received an error when trying to install it. Have no idea what to do...
  6. Can't Uninstall Discord

Can't Uninstall Discord: I already found the same question regarding the unability to uninstall this app on Windows 10. I followed the instructions from the answer but I can't delete the files because it says that they're still open somewhere and that I should close the files first. I don't know how...
  7. Can't unistall or install programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't unistall or install programs: It all started with me trying to uninstall Steam. Whenever I try to restart after uninstalling I'd get stuck on the boot screen. Whenever I simply shut down after uninstalling I turn the computer back on and everything that what uninstalled it suddenly back. After running the...
  8. Unistall Bing app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unistall Bing app: I do not want or need bing search engine. It comes up every time I start up my computer. So please tell how to make it go away. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unistall-bing-app/2bcd08de-2e30-4462-b9bb-bbfb73c2517c
  9. Can't download Discord

Can't download Discord: I downloaded Discord a while ago for my computer and it was working fine, but a month or so ago I tried updating it, I think something happened, and it stopped working. I haven't been able to access Discord without going to the webpage, which is something I don't really want...
  10. how to uninstall app with no unistall in app list

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to uninstall app with no unistall in app list: how to uninstall app with no uninstall in app list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/how-to-uninstall-app-with-no-unistall-in-app-list/89294add-6c45-4cdf-8499-0ff15dbef19b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall discord app windows 10

2. cant uninstall discord web client

3. cant download discord cant uninstall discord

4. Windows d10 cant uninstall Discord,
  5. cant delete discord app on windows 10,
  6. i cant delete discord windows 10,
  7. when i uninstall discord it says windows cannot find discord,
  8. cant uninstall discord windows 10,
  9. cant download discord app,
  10. cant unistall the discord app