Windows 10: Can't unlock my laptop using Microsoft password

Discus and support Can't unlock my laptop using Microsoft password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I can't unlock laptop using my Microsoft password, but in my phone i can use it? Can anyone help me?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by akkunsenpai, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Can't unlock my laptop using Microsoft password

I can't unlock laptop using my Microsoft password, but in my phone i can use it? Can anyone help me?

:)

akkunsenpai, Oct 26, 2020

2. unlock laptop

I forgot my password for laptop unlock but know microsoft password but want different password to unlock laptop

JohnGibbs1, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Laptop not recognising passcode

Hello,

For us to assist you with your query, we will appreciate it if you can answer the following questions:

• Are you unable to unlock your device?
    • Is it a Microsoft or a local account?
    • Are there any recent changes in your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you reboot your laptop and make sure that Caps Lock is off when you enter your password.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Oct 26, 2020
  4. soletsky Win User

Can't unlock my laptop using Microsoft password

unlock sim t-mobile lumia 521

Thanks for your suggestion, but this is a prepaid phone --- no contract. As I said T-Mobile lists the number under an unknown carrier and suggested I contact Microsoft.

soletsky, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Can't unlock my laptop using Microsoft password

1. Can't unlock my laptop using Microsoft password - Similar Threads - Can't unlock laptop

2. Problem with unlocking my laptop by using hello pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with unlocking my laptop by using hello pin: Recently i have changed my Microsoft Hello pin.After changing the pin i am unable to unlock my laptop by both hellopin and by password.•This what happens when i try to unblock my laptop with hellopin "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Choose another sign in...
  3. I can't unlock my laptop without wifi.

I can't unlock my laptop without wifi.: I set up my laptop about a week ago and had been using my fingerprint scanner to unlock it but about a day ago it stopped asking me to use the fingerprint and to sign in using my Microsoft login which requires the use of internet, which I don't have access to at the moment....
  4. unlock laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unlock laptop: Hi, My laptop uses my hotmail password. However, I changed it in another computer because i did not remember the password now I cannot log in in my laptop. It does not allow me to reset the password and I am the administrator in that laptop. However, other users can log in...
  5. to reset forgotten password to unlock my laptop

to reset forgotten password to unlock my laptop: I forgot my password , and can not open unlock my laptop. I don't trust 3rd. party utility providers. Please help. Very appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-reset-forgotten-password-to-unlock-my-laptop/00ae5462-6509-48eb-997c-f014be1c3710
  6. I have forgotten my password used on my laptop. Use Microsoft acct email used password on...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have forgotten my password used on my laptop. Use Microsoft acct email used password on...: I use same email on my laptop as I use on my desktop. I forgot what I used as password for laptop so read a post that said change the password on Microsoft email which I did and then check use on all devices (something similar not exact) so I did but when I tried to log in...
  7. Have to use Microsoft Account password to get into my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Have to use Microsoft Account password to get into my laptop: I tried to buy MS Solitaire Collection, but couldn't download it because I didn't have a device linked to the account. Followed the directions to link to my laptop. Now I can't get into my laptop without using my MS Account password! I followed directions to not require a...
  8. Unlock PC using Microsoft Account's password

Unlock PC using Microsoft Account's password: Hi, When I purchased my laptop, the vendor created a local account without a password. However, I linked my MS account to this local account but still, it is not asking for any password to unlock. I don't want to create a local password but like to have the same MS account...
  9. unlock computer with password

unlock computer with password: i can not unlock my computer because the curser won't work. I get in with Microsoft and cannot change my password ,try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlock-computer-with-password/c8bbf803-db2d-4f26-97ae-64b779ad1e57
  10. Can't remove password required to unlock device

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't remove password required to unlock device: Every single time i unlock my device, i have to input either my PIN or my Password. I have gone into "All Settings", "Accounts", "Sign-in Options", and set "Require Sign-In" to "never". I have also gone into Control Panel, Hardware and Sound, Power Options, and Require...