Windows 10: cant unnistall and update that is crashing my ASIO

Discus and support cant unnistall and update that is crashing my ASIO in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cant uninstall the update KB4538674. It's crashing my ASIO. Why it cannot be uninstalled? Any ideas?Thanks!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ivannasummertime, Mar 8, 2020.

1. cant unnistall and update that is crashing my ASIO

I cant uninstall the update KB4538674. It's crashing my ASIO. Why it cannot be uninstalled?

Any ideas?Thanks!!

:)

Ivannasummertime, Mar 8, 2020

2. ASIO driver support in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

I'd be glad to help you.

This issue occurs due to the outdated and incompatible Universal ASIO Driver.

I would suggest you to try these following methods and check, if the issue still persists.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to update the latest Universal ASIO Driver
    in the Device Manager and check, if it works.

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Locate and expand Universal ASIO Driver.

• Right click on the Universal ASIO Driver
      and select “Update Driver Software”. Once this is done, restart the computer and check, if it works.
    Method 2:

If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to uninstall the
    Universal ASIO Driver from the Device Managerand reinstall the latest
    Universal ASIO Driver in compatibility mode and check, if it works.

Follow these steps to install the Universal ASIO Driver
    in compatibility mode with Windows 7.

1. Download the latest Universal ASIO Driver
    from the manufacturer’s website.

2. Right-click on the setup file and click on "Properties".

3. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.

4. Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Mar 8, 2020
  3. ASIO driver support in Windows 10

Hi Deejay,

To better assist you with your concern, we just have few questions for you.

• Did you receive any error messages if you are using the ASIO application? If yes, can you provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this concern?

Regards.

Justin Emb, Mar 8, 2020
  4. cant unnistall and update that is crashing my ASIO

ASIO driver support in Windows 10

We suggest to contact the developer of ASIO and ask for an update to the driver that is compatible with the recent update of Windows 10.

Regards.

Justin Emb, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

cant unnistall and update that is crashing my ASIO

1. cant unnistall and update that is crashing my ASIO - Similar Threads - cant unnistall update

2. cannot open asio on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot open asio on windows 10: asio installed but can not open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-asio-on-windows-10/64151c64-04ea-4811-8d61-323807bfc906
  3. Is the ASIO download a fraud?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the ASIO download a fraud?: Tried to download ASIO for windows 10. It keeps taking me to a page to enter a CC. It then says that the card id invalid, but my bank tagged a fraudulent purchase within seconds of entering my info. I can't get past the sign up screen to finish the download. I tried the same...
  4. Is the ASIO download a fraud?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the ASIO download a fraud?: Tried to download ASIO for windows 10. It keeps taking me to a page to enter a CC. It then says that the card id invalid, but my bank tagged a fraudulent purchase within seconds of entering my info. I can't get past the sign up screen to finish the download. I tried the same...
  5. Is the ASIO download a fraud?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Microsoft disabled/unnistalled ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft disabled/unnistalled ?: I have problem with microsoft store i can´t open it and if go to app settings via right click on microsoft store and i cannot find mcstore there.i have also tried something from internet via local group polici editor but could not find mcstore there either.My apps from...
  7. ASIO drivers

ASIO drivers: Does windows 10 have an asio driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asio-drivers/643e646c-28c0-4d53-96f2-db65a321f79a
  8. error with chrome unnistalling or in open the chrome app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error with chrome unnistalling or in open the chrome app: error with chrome unnistalling or in open the chrome app it is not unninstalling or opening[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-with-chrome-unnistalling-or-in-open-the/1f9351d7-7077-4832-80b9-a3199645a9eb
  9. ASIO Driver Issues

ASIO Driver Issues: Dear Sirs: I am writing to you today to try and solve a major issue that I have had for quite some time. I would appreciate some sound suggestions from you as to how to solve my problem. ITEMS IN USE: · DAW Digital Audio Workstation: Cakewalk by Bandlab ·...
  10. Cant Update and Constant Crashes!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant Update and Constant Crashes!: To whoever can be my saviour and help me! I have a Asus Chrome Book that cannot manage the update to the latest version of Windows 10 due to not having enough storage space to manage the update. There is nothing on this laptop (music/documents etc), only windows 10 (which I...