Windows 10: Can't unpin app from Start

Discus and support Can't unpin app from Start in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It's now working for me too, go figure! The update is infact KB3081424, sorry for any confusion Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by danielvonluchau, Aug 3, 2015.

1. robgr Win User

Can't unpin app from Start

It's now working for me too, go figure!
    The update is infact KB3081424, sorry for any confusion

robgr, Aug 14, 2015
  2. robgr Win User

Well nearly, works for normal apps but try it with Contol Panel for exmaple and it's still broke

robgr, Aug 14, 2015
  3. One and only fix is to restart explorer.e

dwaipayan664, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't unpin app from Start

1. Can't unpin app from Start - Similar Threads - Can't unpin app

2. Is there a way to unpin an app from desktop, but not from start?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to unpin an app from desktop, but not from start?: Hi!I would like to know if there is a way for me to remove an app from my desktop. The only options I found to do that hid every app from view. Is there a way to just hide one? Thanks....
  3. Is there a way to unpin an app from desktop, but not from start?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to unpin an app from desktop, but not from start?: Hi!I would like to know if there is a way for me to remove an app from my desktop. The only options I found to do that hid every app from view. Is there a way to just hide one? Thanks....
  4. Unpin tiles from Start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unpin tiles from Start menu: Hi, I have a question How can I unpin all tiles from the Start Menu using a batch script or registry editor in Windows 10 20H2 175931
  5. Can't unpin from start menu

Can't unpin from start menu: A few months ago, I could unpin from start, but now when I unpin something, it comes back every time I shut down my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-unpin-from-start-menu/84d8eb39-c74d-45d0-b093-e167399f8d17
  6. Can't pin or unpin apps to the taskbar!

Can't pin or unpin apps to the taskbar!: My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 13 7000, updated to Windows 10 Home version 1083. I am having trouble pinning and unpinning apps to my taskbar. The issue is a bit hard to explain, but I will try my best to describe it. I've also attached screenshots to help clarify. When I...
  7. Can't unpin a tile from Start

Can't unpin a tile from Start: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 Pro and can't unpin a tile from Start.. someone please??! 55130
  8. Unpin tile from "Start"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unpin tile from "Start": Hello,Cannot unpin an old tile from Start.Click on it does not open any program, right click on it has two options:Unpin from start - does not work, or Resize - working. I can also relocate it, but it refuses to go.Made a search on the internet, tried some answers but its...
  9. Alternative methods for unpinning from Start?

in Windows 10 Support
    Alternative methods for unpinning from Start?: I don't know if this is a bug or fluke, but I had two Office 2016 apps pinned to Start in Win10. Later, I uninstalled Office 2016. Instead of the two pinned items also disappearing, they stuck around, but now they're just blank squares that (of course) do nothing. The...
  10. Unpinning apps from the Start Menu ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Unpinning apps from the Start Menu ?: So, am I just stupid or when I right click an app and choose "Unpin from Start" the app is still in the Start Menu and works no problem, am I just missing something or there is no way to get rid of pinned apps ? Also I read somewhere that when you right click a blank space...