Windows 10: Can't unsubscribe from an article, only options visible are Subscribe and Subscribe with...

Discus and support Can't unsubscribe from an article, only options visible are Subscribe and Subscribe with... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; See Subject line !... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gerry C1954, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Can't unsubscribe from an article, only options visible are Subscribe and Subscribe with...

See Subject line !

:)

Gerry C1954, Sep 16, 2018

2. How to unsubscribe a thread on Microsoft Community.

Hi Donald,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To unsubscribe from a thread, you just need to go to the subscribed thread and click on Stop
    emails. (This option will only be visible for you subscribed threads.)

If you wish to subscribe to any email just click on Subscribe to updates. (Stop emails option will not be visible here since you haven't subscribed for this particular thread yet)

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Sep 16, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Im subscribing to threads without knowing it

you can unsubscribe by using the thread tools tab on the right-side of the posts, as well as remove auto-subscribe from your control panel, under options. 3rd ehading i think, is thread subscription defaults

cadaveca, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Can't unsubscribe from an article, only options visible are Subscribe and Subscribe with...

Lumia 900 - cannot subscribe to podcasts on the phone (having first subscribed and dragged over from Zune)

Just a follow up to my previous post:

If I look at some of my older podcasts, I can still see an unsubscribe button. I tried unsubscribing to one of them and as I thought, after unsubscribing I *no longer* see a subscribe button anymore!

This suggests to me that this has been a deliberate change to the way the podcast subscription mechanism works.

I am in the UK and do not have access to the podcast marketplace. The previous 'trick' of copying over a podcast that you've manually downloaded via the Zune software, and then using the phone subscribe button could be used to get around this.

I guess now you've closed up this loophole ??? If so it would be a *real* shame as podcasts are my main (non-phone) use for my Lumia.

Jason Robson, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

Can't unsubscribe from an article, only options visible are Subscribe and Subscribe with...

1. Can't unsubscribe from an article, only options visible are Subscribe and Subscribe with... - Similar Threads - Can't unsubscribe article

2. Subscribed to Drawboard PDF by mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subscribed to Drawboard PDF by mistake: I subscribed to a trial of Drawboard PDF Plus, but the changes were not applied to the app, and there was no indication that my subscription was successful. So I tried again and ended up having paid for 2 separate subscriptions. What do I do to get a refund for purchase by...
  3. OneDrive, accidentally subscribed twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive, accidentally subscribed twice: I was upgrading / renewing my onedrive subscription, but after i entered my credit card information and it said i was approved. Yet when I went to look at my files and check in on the onedrive app, it still said i was over my storage and not registered/subscribed for more...
  4. OneDrive, accidentally subscribed twice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive, accidentally subscribed twice: I was upgrading / renewing my onedrive subscription, but after i entered my credit card information and it said i was approved. Yet when I went to look at my files and check in on the onedrive app, it still said i was over my storage and not registered/subscribed for more...
  5. SUBSCRIBE TO ANSWER DESK

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    SUBSCRIBE TO ANSWER DESK: SUBSCRIBE TO ANSWER DESK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subscribe-to-answer-desk/fe83ddb7-8767-4d3f-8f30-bef2b9784638
  6. SUBSCRIBE TO ANSWER DESK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SUBSCRIBE TO ANSWER DESK: SUBSCRIBE TO ANSWER DESK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subscribe-to-answer-desk/fe83ddb7-8767-4d3f-8f30-bef2b9784638
  7. SUBSCRIBE TO ANSWER DESK

8. Current subscriber

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Current subscriber: Paying every month, and next payment is coming out tomorrow. Is my subscription still active? Is Windows 11 upgraded automatically or is that another subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/current-subscriber/664f69c9-987d-423f-8de9-a3d52d435cd3
  9. Current subscriber

Current subscriber: Paying every month, and next payment is coming out tomorrow. Is my subscription still active? Is Windows 11 upgraded automatically or is that another subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/current-subscriber/664f69c9-987d-423f-8de9-a3d52d435cd3
  10. removing a subscribed calendar

removing a subscribed calendar: my sync between google and outlook calendars was on and I didn't know it and I imported the calendar so now every event is shows twice. how to remove the subscribes calendar? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] and why does my outlook calendar shows the events just once?...