Windows 10: Can't unsubscribe from an article, only options visible are Subscribe and Subscribe with...

Discus and support Can't unsubscribe from an article, only options visible are Subscribe and Subscribe with... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; See Subject line !... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gerry C1954, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Can't unsubscribe from an article, only options visible are Subscribe and Subscribe with...

See Subject line !

:)

Gerry C1954, Sep 16, 2018

2. How to unsubscribe a thread on Microsoft Community.

Hi Donald,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To unsubscribe from a thread, you just need to go to the subscribed thread and click on Stop
    emails. (This option will only be visible for you subscribed threads.)

If you wish to subscribe to any email just click on Subscribe to updates. (Stop emails option will not be visible here since you haven't subscribed for this particular thread yet)

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Sep 16, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Im subscribing to threads without knowing it

you can unsubscribe by using the thread tools tab on the right-side of the posts, as well as remove auto-subscribe from your control panel, under options. 3rd ehading i think, is thread subscription defaults

cadaveca, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Can't unsubscribe from an article, only options visible are Subscribe and Subscribe with...

Lumia 900 - cannot subscribe to podcasts on the phone (having first subscribed and dragged over from Zune)

Just a follow up to my previous post:

If I look at some of my older podcasts, I can still see an unsubscribe button. I tried unsubscribing to one of them and as I thought, after unsubscribing I *no longer* see a subscribe button anymore!

This suggests to me that this has been a deliberate change to the way the podcast subscription mechanism works.

I am in the UK and do not have access to the podcast marketplace. The previous 'trick' of copying over a podcast that you've manually downloaded via the Zune software, and then using the phone subscribe button could be used to get around this.

I guess now you've closed up this loophole ??? If so it would be a *real* shame as podcasts are my main (non-phone) use for my Lumia.

Jason Robson, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

Can't unsubscribe from an article, only options visible are Subscribe and Subscribe with...

1. Can't unsubscribe from an article, only options visible are Subscribe and Subscribe with... - Similar Threads - Can't unsubscribe article

2. How do I unsubscribe from an article in this forum?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I unsubscribe from an article in this forum?: Please help me unsubscribe from an article. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unsubscribe-from-an-article-in-this-forum/1917a03d-3779-42bf-8691-35dc99804752
  3. I am a Microsoft Answer Desk subscriber.

I am a Microsoft Answer Desk subscriber.: I am a Microsoft Answer Desk subscriber. How many computers are covered? I have a PC and a laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-a-microsoft-answer-desk-subscriber/f6ca39a2-6f34-4da7-8cae-56c8b7e78337
  4. Unable to subscribe to Office 365!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to subscribe to Office 365!: This is what I get every time Error Details Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. jXX/Ap/fbk69tKoV.22 2019/11/06 - 23:35:27 UTC And it has been like that for months. Any idea?...
  5. What date did I first subscribe to Microsoft 365

What date did I first subscribe to Microsoft 365: What date didI first subscribe to Microsoft 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-date-did-i-first-subscribe-to-microsoft-365/40d14de2-b815-4275-aedc-b6fa0ea046d5
  6. removing a subscribed calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    removing a subscribed calendar: my sync between google and outlook calendars was on and I didn't know it and I imported the calendar so now every event is shows twice. how to remove the subscribes calendar? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] and why does my outlook calendar shows the events just once?...
  7. Technet /Msdn Subscribers - Get keys into EXCEL

Technet /Msdn Subscribers - Get keys into EXCEL: Hi there For those of you who have MSDN or the last few days of TechNet and you want to keep your Keys for your downloads in a nice easy file do the following. 1) on the subscriber Product keys page chose EXPORT to XML 2) Save as an XML file 3) Now open with EXCEL...
  8. Premium Outlook.com features now available to Office 365 subscribers

in Windows 10 News
    Premium Outlook.com features now available to Office 365 subscribers: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Today, we began rolling out new benefits for Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscribers who use Outlook.com. These premium email features include an ad-free inbox, enhanced protection against malware and phishing,...
  9. Previous Technet subscribers - Keys still available

Previous Technet subscribers - Keys still available: Hi there For those who were previous TechNet subscribers -- you CAN still get your keys even if you can't download the products any more. This is good for people who for example want to get a W10 licence -- you can enter a VALID W7 / W8 / W8.1 key for example for W10...
  10. Free W10 Update -- Technet subscribers - can still get keys

in Windows 10 Support
    Free W10 Update -- Technet subscribers - can still get keys: Hi there If you still need to create some Free W10 updates before expiry (Jul 29) and you were an old technet subscriber - you can still log on and get ALL your keys. The easy way is to save to XML (there's export to XML at the top right hand corner after you've logged in)...