Windows 10: Cant Update and Constant Crashes!

Discus and support Cant Update and Constant Crashes! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; To whoever can be my saviour and help me! I have a Asus Chrome Book that cannot manage the update to the latest version of Windows 10 due to not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LeanneB2, Mar 12, 2019.

1. LeanneB2 Win User

Cant Update and Constant Crashes!

To whoever can be my saviour and help me!

I have a Asus Chrome Book that cannot manage the update to the latest version of Windows 10 due to not having enough storage space to manage the update. There is nothing on this laptop (music/documents etc), only windows 10 (which I am very precious about because if I wipe the computer I lose it).

I am currently using version 1511, the latest version is 1803 and I strongly believe this is now the cause of my internet crashing. The laptop is now basically useless because it crashes to the home page every 5 minutes and has constant reminders to update which I cannot physically do.

Please help as my patience is wearing very thin!! How do I successfully update the laptop with this storage issue without losing windows?

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you

:)

LeanneB2, Mar 12, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 12, 2019
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Mar 12, 2019
  4. bkconn Win User

Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Step 19. Done

Cant Update and Constant Crashes! [​IMG]

Step 20. Done in the first post.

Step 21. Done.

Cant Update and Constant Crashes! [​IMG]

bkconn, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Cant Update and Constant Crashes! - Similar Threads - Cant Update Constant

2. constant crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    constant crashing: Hello ive had this issue for a long time now and it has been really bothering me, i feel like ive tried everything to fix it and the issue still persists. im coming to you hoping you can help resolve the issue. My computer randomly restarts throughout use. Most of the time It...
  3. Constant crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant crashing: My computer runs for around 5 minutes and will then just crash, this is what event viewer shows me, any ideas on what the issue is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-crashing/91432fdc-c783-4051-a955-9cc668a7f65f
  4. Constant crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant crashing: Hi, I have been having a recent issue the last few days where my computer will suddenly put all the fans to max rpm and both my monitors black out. My programs don't all shut when this happens and I am forced to restart my pc manually while my monitors are blacked, giving no...
  5. Constant crashing

Constant crashing: Hi, I have been having a recent issue the last few days where my computer will suddenly put all the fans to max rpm and both my monitors black out. My programs don't all shut when this happens and I am forced to restart my pc manually while my monitors are blacked, giving no...
  6. Constant Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Crashes: Hello, ive had a problem with my Laptop for a while now where the display freezes or bluescreens, then the audio repeats the last sound bit that was processed before the screen froze or bluescreened very loud, and after a few seconds, it restarts Ive also had frequent cases...
  7. Constant Crashes

Constant Crashes: I have been having consistent crashes on my pc all the time while gaming and sometimes in regular use here is the info. from Who Crashed its almost been a year and I have run out of ideas On Fri 5/21/2021 3:35:14 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump...
  8. Constant crashing

Constant crashing: Hello,Look for any help available. I am getting constant crashing and do not know why. This can be during gaming, Photoshop, or even typing this. It is progressively getting worse, now I can't open Firefox/chrome/vivaldi and can only use Edge.I followed the Driver Verifier...
  9. Constant Crashing

Constant Crashing: Computer is constantly crashing for reasons unknown to me. Minidump https://www.mediafire.com/file/14gqi5t70c4cf81/071620-31203-01.dmp/file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-crashing/dc90a2bf-ab54-4c02-a5b8-87b5c5dcdebf
  10. Constant Crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant Crashing: I am ... somewhat... new to Windows 10. About 3 months ago I bought a new motherboard, processor, system SSD, and RAM (basically, a whole new PC). Since I couldn't find my license key for the Win 7 install on my old machine, and couldn't buy a new Win 7 license, I was forced...