Windows 10: Can't update anything anymore

Discus and support Can't update anything anymore in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So my PC was trying to upgrade to version 2004 recently. I have been running Windows 10 since I got this PC, no issues at all, version 1909 currently.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sammors, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Can't update anything anymore

So my PC was trying to upgrade to version 2004 recently. I have been running Windows 10 since I got this PC, no issues at all, version 1909 currently.

But now it suddenly says "This PC can't run Windows 10" And that it doesn't support UEFI or something. My SSD is apparently not gpt or whatever it is, instead being MBR (I think)

I have never had an issue updating in the past, and everything still runs fine, no issues besides this. I really don't want to wipe and reinstall, because my internet would literally takes weeks to reinstall everything I have on my drives.

submitted by /u/Sammors
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sammors, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

Can't update anything anymore

1. Can't update anything anymore - Similar Threads - Can't update anything

2. I can't update windows anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't update windows anymore: I can't update Windows anymore and am not sure why. I get this error message everytime. Any help would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-windows-anymore/a1d97312-c018-4c00-9870-a5fb73d87cdb
  3. I can't update windows anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't update windows anymore: I can't update Windows anymore and am not sure why. I get this error message everytime. Any help would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-windows-anymore/a1d97312-c018-4c00-9870-a5fb73d87cdb
  4. Can't access anything from my desktop anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access anything from my desktop anymore: I tried to change settings in my one drive, and now it's completely removed everything from my desktop that was there. When I access the "One Drive Shortcut," it won't let me re-paste things into their location stating that One Drive needs additional storage. I DON'T WANT...
  5. Can't access anything from my desktop anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access anything from my desktop anymore: I tried to change settings in my one drive, and now it's completely removed everything from my desktop that was there. When I access the "One Drive Shortcut," it won't let me re-paste things into their location stating that One Drive needs additional storage. I DON'T WANT...
  6. Can't access anything from my desktop anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Is there anything actually in any Windows Updates anymore?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there anything actually in any Windows Updates anymore?: Other then unskippable ads for other microsoft products I don't want or need, that is?Because it feels like it's all just unskippable ads for other microsoft products I don't want or need....
  8. Can't run anything as admin anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't run anything as admin anymore: [ATTACH] Help! Whenever I try to run something as an admin, the UAC pops up but there's no field to enter the admin password so it doesn't work. I can't even turn UAC on because I get a popup but same problem... Any idea? Build: 19042.870...
  9. I can't update anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't update anymore: Windows update keep installing an 1 year old outdated display driver on my laptop , this update cause freezes , and stability issues on my machine and I can't do anything to stop it . Is there any way skip this update? submitted by /u/0newarrior [link] [comments]...
  10. Can't get anything to print anymore.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't get anything to print anymore.: My computer can no longer print. Other computers in my house can successfully print and I used to be able to print so I know the printer works. Then I started getting the message that the printer was Offline. So I removed the printer and tried to add it again but now I get...