Windows 10: Can't Update AoE Definitive Edition for Crossplay

Discus and support Can't Update AoE Definitive Edition for Crossplay in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, my friend and I are trying to play AoE Definitive Edition with each other. He has the steam version and I have the Windows 10 Version. I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sam Plautz, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Can't Update AoE Definitive Edition for Crossplay

Hi, my friend and I are trying to play AoE Definitive Edition with each other. He has the steam version and I have the Windows 10 Version. I need to update my game to his build so that we can do crossplay. Every time I join the game it prompts me to get this new update, so I go to the windows store, click "Get Updates", and no updates appear for this game. I have tried multiple times and it seems that it is dully up to date, but I know it is not. Why is the update not appearing?

:)

Sam Plautz, Jul 15, 2021

2. Age of Empire: Definitive Edition

Hi AOE Team,

The latest version of AOE: Definitive Edition is currently in crashing every time I opened, or clicked the AOE and
    yet that it crashed.

• Can you please fix the corrupt program?
    • When will you fix on the AOE: Definitive Edition?
    • How can you resolve the AOE: Definitive Edition?
    • What is the best resolving that you can immediately do it?

I am looking forward to hearing from you that the next version of AOE: Definitive Edition on the
    new update

Thanks!,

Customer Erick Rivera

Erick Rivera Gonzalez, Jul 15, 2021
  3. Age of Empires: Definitive Edition not starting

I installed Age of Empires: Definitive Edition from MS Store but I couldn't play as is just starts with black window with some image in middle, after few seconds that window disappears without any error
    or warning.

I checked all suggestions from forum or AoE support page, my machine is compatible with its minimum requirements.

I want to know where to find AoE DE error logs to understand where the issue is.@ MS : Please stop making junks like this. Its almost like mental harassment Can't Update AoE Definitive Edition for Crossplay :D. Please solve the issue
    or give me refund!!!

Aliveoceans, Jul 15, 2021
  4. Can't Update AoE Definitive Edition for Crossplay

Being asked to purchase AOE again

My problem

I used to play AOE Definitive edition.

An update was released by the game maker

The update did not get installed

1. So I updated windows to the latest version after reading your help articles

2. Uninstalled AOE

3. Was unable to install AOE again

4. Reset Microsoft store

5. Now it showed that I have to buy AOE again

6. Bought again.

7. Still unable to install

Can you help make it work , and refund my second unnecessary purchase

I have a Surface Go tablet

IshwarSundararaman, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

Can't Update AoE Definitive Edition for Crossplay

1. Can't Update AoE Definitive Edition for Crossplay - Similar Threads - Can't Update AoE

2. Dishonored Definitive Edition Achievements

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dishonored Definitive Edition Achievements: For some reason, Dishonored Definitive Edition on the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 has no achievements. Dishonored 2 does, but not the first game? Why is this?...
  3. AOE Definite Edition, cannot upgrade to 35199

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AOE Definite Edition, cannot upgrade to 35199: Hi, acquired AOE DE some time ago and it works fine. But I frequently get the message to update to the version 35199. The MS store through which I acquired the product does not show an update option. I already re-setted the MS store cache and reinstalled the store with no...
  4. Can't update Age of Empires Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't update Age of Empires Definitive Edition: Uninstalled it thenre-install. It downloads the same VERY out of date version. Which constantly nags for an update. The update is not where it should be in the store. All win10 is up to date latest version of the store. This is pathetic!...
  5. AOE 2 definitive Edition

AOE 2 definitive Edition: Habe das Spiel gestern neu installiert. Spielstand von gestern kann heute nicht mehr gespielt werden. Stürzt nach ca. 5 Sekunden ab. Älter Spielstände funktionieren noch. Nur das Spiel was ich gestern nach Neuinstallation gespielt habe, funktioniert nicht mehr....
  6. AoE 2 Definitiv Edition

AoE 2 Definitiv Edition: i paid and installed AOE2 definitiv edition. Game goes to the first Picture Market place then there is a notice WARNING. we encounterd .........while receiving xbox id. I installed the game on PC. if i klick ok, nothing happend. I need HELP, THANK You...
  7. Crossplay with PC and PS4.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crossplay with PC and PS4.: Yes we're both on Bedrock edition. I bought Realms Plus. I have him added as a friend. I have him added/invited to the realm. When he gets the invite, it claims I'm not playing when I am? I undo the invite, send it again, it doesn't go through. We've repeated this process...
  8. How to cancel purchase of AOE Definitive Edition - can;t install on laptop without using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to cancel purchase of AOE Definitive Edition - can;t install on laptop without using...: Hi, I just purchased AOE Definitive Edition signed in to the store and paid using PayPal - when trying to install, it won't allow me since I want this on my work laptop for traveling but cannot set up an account on this machine with my personal account used for Microsoft...
  9. Age of Empires Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition: I recently purchased Age of Empires Definitive Edition. Seems like a pretty good scam. I played the game for a week and then it tells me I need to login into my Xbox account. I don't have an Xbox account. Is there any help with this or did I just waste $20 buying the...
  10. Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition

Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition: I paid for KI: Definitive Edition.....TWICE. (on Windows 10) I STILL don't have the "Definitive Edition". The Killer Instinct Classic games are not on here. I was supposed to get this with Xbox Game Pass. It only played the original KI so I purchased the Definitive Edition...