Windows 10: Can't update because it says I have Avast installed but I don't

Discus and support Can't update because it says I have Avast installed but I don't in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; can't update because it says I ave Avast installed but I don't... * Original title: update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Anke Kessler, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Can't update because it says I have Avast installed but I don't

can't update because it says I ave Avast installed but I don't...

* Original title: update

:)

Anke Kessler, Sep 22, 2019
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Sep 22, 2019
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Sep 22, 2019
  4. rian30 Win User

Can't update because it says I have Avast installed but I don't

Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Can't update because it says I have Avast installed but I don't

1. Can't update because it says I have Avast installed but I don't - Similar Threads - Can't update says

2. Says I don't have activation code.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Says I don't have activation code.: Hello, Recently I was trying to upgrade from windows 10 home to pro with a product key I had lying around. But It didn't work and now I have it says I have need to activate it my device cam with a windows 10 key pre imputed my pc is a xps 13 9630...
  3. Can't login to Windows 10 Pro because I don't have an Internet connection

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login to Windows 10 Pro because I don't have an Internet connection: I have been using both my desktop (Windows 10) and notebook (Windows 10 pro) this weekend. My notebook I take to work that's why it is pro. Today I tried to log into the notebook with my password. It rejected my login saying it could not detect an Internet connection. I don't...
  4. Windows 10 'says' I don't have internet and I do.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 'says' I don't have internet and I do.: Recently I resintalled Windows 10 and upgraded to 1809. I started using the built-in skype for windows 10 and it was laggy at the start and then it totally stopped working with the explanation that I don't have internet connection which was false. At the same time when I...
  5. I don't have windows installer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't have windows installer?: Not sure how it happened but when I try to download .msi files now, it asks how I want to open the file rather than windows installer taking care of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-windows-installer/d0ffb199-5b35-429d-be7b-c150036a9a63"
  6. I have internet access except windows says i don't

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have internet access except windows says i don't: I don't know why but since the 27th of November my computer is telling me that I don't have internet access even though I do and can use it normally. However, a few things do not work like checking for updates I'm guessing because it checks my network status. Onedrive gets...
  7. W10 thinks I have IE but I don't and I can't install it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 thinks I have IE but I don't and I can't install it.: In Msft's own inimitable way they let me upgrade a laptop to W10 (my first mistake), require me to have IE for certain things, but won't let me install IE. It's NOT in windows features; download/install does nothing. How the f am I supposed to install IE (10 or 11 I don't...
  8. What is the installation time .. . don't consider downloading time because i have...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the installation time .. . don't consider downloading time because i have...: What is the installation time .. . don't consider downloading time because i have downloaded the iso file from windows website...
  9. Error says I don't have access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error says I don't have access: I'm trying to install a program and each time I get an error message which says "IPersistFile::Save failed, code0x80070005. Access Denied" So I googled the code and is basically says that I have misconfigured system files and to download a repair tool which I can't get to...
  10. Windows 10 Install says I don't have enough space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Install says I don't have enough space: I have a 2 terrabyte HD as a backup/file server in my machine. My C drive is a 500 gig SSD. I partitioned the HD and left 625 gigs for Win10. I originally had a problem because my BIOS was not set to Legacy, but I fixed that. NOW the install program says I don't have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant update window 10 becasue of avast software which i dont have

2. windows 10 says avast installed but its not