Windows 10: Can't update due to incompatible APP - "_P0_VMWare Pro No-Op"

Discus and support Can't update due to incompatible APP - "_P0_VMWare Pro No-Op" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I attempted to perform an update of my Windows 10 machine and received this notice: [ATTACH] I cannot find that APP on my computer to uninstall or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EBMcGowan, Feb 17, 2020.

1. EBMcGowan Win User

Can't update due to incompatible APP - "_P0_VMWare Pro No-Op"

I attempted to perform an update of my Windows 10 machine and received this notice:

Can't update due to incompatible APP - "_P0_VMWare Pro No-Op" 4d775f3d-158e-4280-8aeb-10cca8298a4b?upload=true.jpg

I cannot find that APP on my computer to uninstall or delete it. The "Manually uninstall" button is not available to me and the "learn More" button takes me to links to purchase the software/APP. I am not computer savvy in this area and I do not recognize the APP. Any help correcting this issue would be appreciated.

:)

EBMcGowan, Feb 17, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Can't update due to incompatible APP - "_P0_VMWare Pro No-Op" :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 17, 2020
  3. Update of an app fails due to "licensing problems"

Hello El-Gunsito - everyone.

For the symptoms you are describing, I would suggest the following steps:

• Delete the app from the Phone by tapping and holding on the app and then tapping “delete”.
    • Go back to Marketplace and reinstall the app.
    If that doesn’t work:

• Turn off the phone, remove the battery for 30 - 60 seconds, replace the battery and restart the phone. Removing the battery may not be absolutely necessary but I don't want to tell you to try it later Can't update due to incompatible APP - "_P0_VMWare Pro No-Op" :)
    • Repeat the first 2 steps above.
    Let us know if this works.

Best regards.

J Woods - MSFT, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Appleuser Win User

installing windows 10 to replace windows 8.1

I guess my screen shot does not appear.

The message I get is to manually uninstall the following:

"_P0_VMware Workstation Pro (No-OP)

Unistall this app now because it isn't compatible with Windows 10."

I do not see this program in the list of programs so I can uninstall it. I earlier used the VMware wizard to unistall VMware.

Thanks.

Appleuser, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't update due to incompatible APP - "_P0_VMWare Pro No-Op" - Similar Threads - Can't update due

2. Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers: I've been trying to activate Core Isolation but these two drivers are preventing me. How would I remove them and is it safe to do so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-cant-be-turned-on-due-to/d6e58490-c2e0-4dd7-8c64-9c662f5eb04e
  3. Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers: I've been trying to activate Core Isolation but these two drivers are preventing me. How would I remove them and is it safe to do so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-cant-be-turned-on-due-to/d6e58490-c2e0-4dd7-8c64-9c662f5eb04e
  4. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello,could someone advise ne how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be enabled.The incompatible drivers are as follows;ssudbus.sysssudmdm.sys When I try to rename them or delete them is it says I...
  5. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello,could someone advise ne how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be enabled.The incompatible drivers are as follows;ssudbus.sysssudmdm.sys When I try to rename them or delete them is it says I...
  6. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello, I had a warning message on my computer, saying "memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers".First, I don't even understand what it means concretely, could you explain?Second, I checked and found the attached list of drivers. Lots of them are...
  7. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello, I had a warning message on my computer, saying "memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers".First, I don't even understand what it means concretely, could you explain?Second, I checked and found the attached list of drivers. Lots of them are...
  8. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

9. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello,could someone advise ne how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be enabled.The incompatible drivers are as follows;ssudbus.sysssudmdm.sys...
  10. Can't Update Windows 10 to version 2004 due to incompatible program

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't Update Windows 10 to version 2004 due to incompatible program: I am unable to update to the current version because of a VMWare Workstation Pro program that is not compatible. I had Geek Squad try to help me remove it and they failed. I went to Micosoft Support and after Level 1 Support failed I was escalated to a higher level, who also...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. _po_vmware workstation pro no-op

2. _p0_vmware workstation pro no-op

3. _P0_VMware Workstation Pro (No-Op)

4. _P0_VMware Workstation Pro,
  5. vmware workstation pro no-op,
  6. __P0__ VMware workstation pro no-op,
  7. __p0__vmware workstation pro no-op