Windows 10: cant update my review on some apps after that the developer answer it

Discus and support cant update my review on some apps after that the developer answer it in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi i rated and reviewed for 2 apps in microsoft store , scorpio player and spreadsheet light after that the developer answered an replyed my review... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by hamedghorbani, Feb 1, 2019.

1. cant update my review on some apps after that the developer answer it

Hi

i rated and reviewed for 2 apps in microsoft store , scorpio player and spreadsheet light

after that the developer answered an replyed my review

now i want to back to store and update my review but the UPDATE section disappear and dont exist

where is the problem
    apps are installed and i can still rate and review other apps

why i cant update this 2 rate on this apps?

:)

hamedghorbani, Feb 1, 2019
  2. SNM
    SNM Win User

Need system for Android App Development and Other Java Development and DB work

Hello team,

I am looking for a lower to mid range PC which will be used in Development such as Android App development, java, DB and other related task, NO GAMING at all suggest some proper PC.

My Budget is INR 25,000, I have tried multiple build maker website but using core i3 6th ot 7th gen prices are going above 30,000. I dont have much knowledge about AMD, please suggest a build in the price I have given.

A ref: System Builder - Core i3-7100 3.9 GHz Dual-Core - PCPartPicker India

3. Brink Win User
    Update on Facebook App Review

Source: An Update on Facebook App Review | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Feb 1, 2019
  4. TomBrad95 Win User

cant update my review on some apps after that the developer answer it

How to contact an app publisher

If there isn't any way to contact the developers through the app by means of feedback forms or email then the only way to do this would be to review the app hoping that the developer takes note and adds your suggestions in a later update to the app. You
    can review the app by pressing and holding the app in the app list and it's rate and review.

TomBrad95, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

cant update my review on some apps after that the developer answer it

1. cant update my review on some apps after that the developer answer it - Similar Threads - cant update review

2. cant install some apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant install some apps: Hi, I've been dealing with an error on my screen when downloading some apps such as Whatsapp or Tiktok, for example. The error code I got is 0x80073D05 and tried to find information on the web, went through a troubleshooting but nothing worked....
  3. cant install some apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant install some apps: Hi, I've been dealing with an error on my screen when downloading some apps such as Whatsapp or Tiktok, for example. The error code I got is 0x80073D05 and tried to find information on the web, went through a troubleshooting but nothing worked....
  4. Cant open some apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant open some apps: i am having a msvcp140.dll not found and a vcruntime140.dll not found prompt when i try to open some apps on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-some-apps/c0c35509-2387-4dae-90d4-5994038b9b04
  5. Cant enable developer mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant enable developer mode: [ATTACH] Hello, I am unable to enable developer settings. It says "some of these settings are hidden or managed by you organization" and I am not part of any organization so I am unable to understand why it even shows me this. Is this because I am using Windows 10 Home?...
  6. Update a review

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Update a review: I want to update a review I left in Microsoft store. No update function is available. Why are you punishing developers and users like this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-a-review/9d30ae70-184d-4901-b625-403c2dbe6d2c
  7. Cannot Update Microsoft Store Review or Leave Public Reply to Developer Response

Cannot Update Microsoft Store Review or Leave Public Reply to Developer Response: As stated in title, I can't update my product review nor can I leave a reply to the developer's response. the normal "leave a review" option is not present, nor is there an option to edit or update the current review. I have tried both the wsreset.exe in Administrator...
  8. System update broke a Microsoft App; tried to post review to get developer's attention only...

System update broke a Microsoft App; tried to post review to get developer's attention only...: I utilize the Microsoft Sticky Notes app constantly. I can't recall if I manually downloaded it through my Microsoft account or if it came preinstalled on my computer, but I believe it was the latter. A Windows update caused each sticky note in the taskbar to appear as a...
  9. Unable to update review on Microsoft store apps

Unable to update review on Microsoft store apps: Hi i rated and reviewed for 2 apps in microsoft store , scorpio player and spreadsheet light after that the developer answered and replyed my review now i want to back to store and update my review but the UPDATE section disappear and dont exist where is the problem...
  10. Update on Facebook App Review

in Windows 10 News
    Update on Facebook App Review: Back in May, we announced that all apps using the Facebook Platform APIs would need to go through a more comprehensive review to better protect people’s Facebook information — with an August 1 deadline to submit for review for all existing apps. As a result, we are cutting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is the problem with my windows publisher i cant access some apps??