Windows 10: Cant update my windows 10

Discus and support Cant update my windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ok so i am trying to install the latest windows 10 update and the system is requiring me to uninstall manuanly a program for the prosess to continue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnQofte, May 4, 2021.

1. JohnQofte Win User

Cant update my windows 10

Ok so i am trying to install the latest windows 10 update and the system is requiring me to uninstall manuanly a program for the prosess to continue. The problem though is that i cannot find the unninstaller to do so and none of the softwares that i have wont help me. (Ccleaner,iobitUninstaller, etc) Here is an image. Cant-do-windows-update — ImgBB. i did some research and i didnt find anything promising other that some people sudgesting to manually find and delete every single file this program has wich is scary to do in case i miss some or i delete some that i am not supposed to do. What should i do from here? Thank you.

:)

JohnQofte, May 4, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 4, 2021
  3. AsRock Win User
    Windows 10 Update

Well just noticed a pretty large one pop up coming in at 914MB, seems it makes some pretty serous updates.

KB3172985
    Cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4: July 12, 2016

This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:

• 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
    • 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
    • 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
    • 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
    • 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
    • 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
    • 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
    • 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
    • 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016

AsRock, May 4, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Cant update my windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cant update

2. Cant update to newest Windows version.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant update to newest Windows version.: Hey! I've been running into this problem for a while now but now I need to actually resolve it so I can do something. When I try to update it will get to a point where it will restart and say "Undoing changes made to your device". I have looked in the update history after...
  3. I cant install/update windows

I cant install/update windows: Hello! I recently installed windows 1803, because i had the wrong boot USB, and i noticed that i cant update/install windows 20H2. When i try to install,it blue screens restarts into windows and gives me this error: The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error...
  4. Getting message to update but cant update.

Getting message to update but cant update.: I am getting a message that I should update butI cannot find any way to do it.When I click on update@ security it says I am up to date.This is what i am being asked to update toOS Build 10.0.19042.928 updates available as of 4/23/2021 6:42:52 AM...
  5. Why cant i update drivers with Windows Update? this is my personal PC i have no idea why it...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why cant i update drivers with Windows Update? this is my personal PC i have no idea why it...: why does it say this? ive reset group policy but nothing is working. i also have to reach a character requirement so i'm gonna just keep tying....
  6. Cant update apps!

Cant update apps!: Helloe again! So one day, my calculator app stopped working, I looked up how to fix it, and I found out that I needed to get into a folder called WindowsApps In order for me to make changes, I needed to change ownership of the folder, and I did that I was able to fix the...
  7. apps cant update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    apps cant update: microsoft store wont open and all microsoft apps dont work because they need an update witch i cant download without microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-cant-update/50a1c841-cad8-401a-9dfb-ae90ea02bb80
  8. Cant use the trackpad in any way after the Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant use the trackpad in any way after the Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2.: Yesterday morning after I went to sleep my computer automatically did the Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2, and then when I woke up I found myself unable to do anything with my trackpad, scroll, click, or anything. Luckily I have a mouse, but does anyone know what I...
  9. I cant update my win

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant update my win: I cant update my win and if i go check for updates its just softlocks me in loading i tried with media creation tool but i got an fail submitted by /u/MrKewinRo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mlf55m/i_cant_update_my_win/
  10. my computer afterm the latest update kees crushing and i caNT TURN MY CAM ON it restarts...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computer afterm the latest update kees crushing and i caNT TURN MY CAM ON it restarts...: widows code error my comp crushes when i start cam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-afterm-the-latest-update-kees-crushing/44a8a17b-e921-4e6b-8d1a-02c3bed064a3