Windows 10: Can't update or reinstall the windows with Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

Discus and support Can't update or reinstall the windows with Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, So I was younger when i got my laptop and I didn't knew how to install the windows on it, so i gave it to my dad to give it to some of his... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KenPsi, Sep 5, 2020.

1. KenPsi Win User

Can't update or reinstall the windows with Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

Hello,

So I was younger when i got my laptop and I didn't knew how to install the windows on it, so i gave it to my dad to give it to some of his friends. First, when he gave it to me, I tought it was normal. He installed the Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC version on it, and it's stuck at version 1809, so I don't have Microsoft Store, Cortana and I also can't see my GoPro videos. When i tried to reinstall my windows with the MediaCreationTool, it said that the tool can't update my PC. So i tried to update with using the site version. I installed it, and it says to contact the administrator. So i have two questions now:

1.If i update/reinstall the windows, will it affect the others PC with the same version>

2.I saw something simillar to someone and it said to turn the updater into an ISO. How can i do it?

Also, other ways to fix it?

Thank you for your time and sorry for my bad english.

:)

KenPsi, Sep 5, 2020

2. Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 LTSC - MAK Activation

Hello,

Our software group is investigating changing our Window 10 Enterprise laptops to Windows 10 LTSC. We are considering this change because of the remote location of the laptops and the increasing issues with upgrading Windows in order to receive service/quality/security
    updates. These laptops are not connected to the Internet at any time. We activate by using another computer connected to the Internet using the VAMT tool (IID and CID files). We have a MAK license with the Windows 10 Enterprise version. When I load the LTSC
    over the Window 10 Enterprise 1809, the Product Keys are not valid. We thought that the same Product Keys would work with LTSC. Is this not the case, or is there another step that needs to take place?

Thanks in advance,

MJ

MaureenJankowski, Sep 5, 2020
  3. MarcAvt Win User
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Volume License

Good afternoon,

I have two questions about Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC.

1). Is it possible to buy volume license of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC for only 3 computers?

The point is that I need this for different small and big companies that I install only 3 computers for a specific area.

So Volume license is normally for big companies with a big amount of computers but not this case that only is going to be between 3 and 5 computers maximum for each company.

2). Is is possible to upgrade from Windows 10 Pro 1903 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 1809 version?

Just adding the key I know is possible but my doubt is that Pro version is bigger than the current Enterprise version available right now. So this is going to work?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Marc.

MarcAvt, Sep 5, 2020
  4. MrGenius Win User

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't update or reinstall the windows with Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC - Similar Threads - Can't update reinstall

2. I want to reinstall Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to reinstall Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021: So I want to reinstall Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 using Microsoft's provided ISO file but when I started the setup and got to the select image part, it says Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Evaluation and Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC N Evaluation, My current windows version...
  3. I want to reinstall Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to reinstall Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021: So I want to reinstall Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 using Microsoft's provided ISO file but when I started the setup and got to the select image part, it says Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Evaluation and Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC N Evaluation, My current windows version...
  4. I want to reinstall Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. If I upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021, will it...

If I upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021, will it...: I've downloaded the official Microsoft ISO for Enterprise LTSC 2021, I'm currently using Enterprise LTSC 2019 and have been wanting to upgrade to 2021, I've verified that my license is genuine since I ran multiple commands such as:licensingdiag.exe - Opened the cab and found...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC computer that needs to be activated. I had purchased the computer from a company in Tawian, but they didn't activate it. So it seems I might need to buy a license. How would I go about doing this?...
  7. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC computer that needs to be activated. I had purchased the computer from a company in Tawian, but they didn't activate it. So it seems I might need to buy a license. How would I go about doing this?...
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

9. Windows 10 LTSC vs Windows 10 LTSC enterprise ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 LTSC vs Windows 10 LTSC enterprise ?: I am confused about this LTSC stuff. Or LTSB I hear these terms too "Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC" and "Windows 10 LTSC" , are these the same stuff ? Or is there difference ? submitted by /u/saveme7593 [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi Please write original Enterprise LTSC license key (oem/mak) Thank you! :) 150612