Windows 10: Cant update PC, Xbox Apps disappeared of PC, and Microsoft Store won't even work.

Discus and support Cant update PC, Xbox Apps disappeared of PC, and Microsoft Store won't even work. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; First Issue:Cant update PC and when I attempt to I get the error code 80073712 and I have followed every step on this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JasonToddd, Apr 18, 2022.

1. Cant update PC, Xbox Apps disappeared of PC, and Microsoft Store won't even work.

First Issue:Cant update PC and when I attempt to I get the error code 80073712 and I have followed every step on this forum:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uanble-to-install-windows-updates-error-code/ef2cc766-2243-4e50-94d8-ce7d16538242?auth=1Nothing on this forum worked in the slightest for me.Second Issue:My Microsoft Store used to show acquiring licence then after awhile it would time out download, now the Microsoft Store doesn't even open. Here's a similar forum:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-completely-broken/1250c736-a056-4

:)

JasonToddd, Apr 18, 2022

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Apr 18, 2022
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Store, Xbox app and GameBar. I’ll certainly help you with this issue.

However, please let us know:

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

For issues with launching Microsoft Store, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Method 1: Store app troubleshooter

I would suggest you to run the Store app troubleshooter and check. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open Settings.
    2. Click on Update & Security and select Troubleshoot from the left pane.
    3. Scroll down, click on Windows Store apps and select Run the troubleshooter.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Re-register apps

If Store app troubleshooter doesn’t work, I would suggest you to try re-registering the apps using PowerShell. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Paste the following command and press Enter:
      Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    3. Once the process is complete, restart the computer and check.

Method 3: New user account

If re-registering the apps didn’t work, try creating a new user account and check if the issue persists. Refer the article
    Create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 18, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Cant update PC, Xbox Apps disappeared of PC, and Microsoft Store won't even work.

Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store

Source: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Xbox Wire

See also: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Apr 18, 2022
Thema:

Cant update PC, Xbox Apps disappeared of PC, and Microsoft Store won't even work.

1. Cant update PC, Xbox Apps disappeared of PC, and Microsoft Store won't even work. - Similar Threads - Cant update Xbox

2. Cant update PC, Xbox Apps disappeared of PC, and Microsoft Store won't even work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant update PC, Xbox Apps disappeared of PC, and Microsoft Store won't even work.: First Issue:Cant update PC and when I attempt to I get the error code 80073712 and I have followed every step on this forum:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uanble-to-install-windows-updates-error-code/ef2cc766-2243-4e50-94d8-ce7d16538242?auth=1Nothing on...
  3. Cant update PC, Xbox Apps disappeared of PC, and Microsoft Store won't even work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant update PC, Xbox Apps disappeared of PC, and Microsoft Store won't even work.: First Issue:Cant update PC and when I attempt to I get the error code 80073712 and I have followed every step on this forum:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uanble-to-install-windows-updates-error-code/ef2cc766-2243-4e50-94d8-ce7d16538242?auth=1Nothing on...
  4. cant sign into the xbox app for pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant sign into the xbox app for pc: so every time i try to sign into the Xbox app for windows the sign in menu would appear for a brief amount of time then it sends me back into the Xbox app and when i go to the Xbox web page it says i am signed in why is this caused by me changing my primary email?...
  5. cant sign into the xbox app for pc

cant sign into the xbox app for pc: so every time i try to sign into the Xbox app for windows the sign in menu would appear for a brief amount of time then it sends me back into the Xbox app and when i go to the Xbox web page it says i am signed in why is this caused by me changing my primary email?...
  6. cant sign into xbox or xbox app on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant sign into xbox or xbox app on pc: Whenever I try to sign in nothing happens. I click the button and just nothing happens. Ive reinstalled many times, reset my xbox auth manager and it just doesn't work. very annoyed rn but because it doesn't work on the website either and the same thing happens im suspecting...
  7. cant sign into xbox or xbox app on pc

cant sign into xbox or xbox app on pc: Whenever I try to sign in nothing happens. I click the button and just nothing happens. Ive reinstalled many times, reset my xbox auth manager and it just doesn't work. very annoyed rn but because it doesn't work on the website either and the same thing happens im suspecting...
  8. Xbox app for PC and microsoft store will not load fully.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox app for PC and microsoft store will not load fully.: so I can open the apps and log in correctly, but I cant see any images on the page or they all have the frowny face instead of the image. and when i click on anything its hit or miss if the app will crash or go to the page and still be unable to load. I have tried all the...
  9. Problem with the Microsoft Store/Xbox PC app

Problem with the Microsoft Store/Xbox PC app: I'll include both of these issues in one question as I believe both of these don't work because of one specific thing which I can't troubleshoot for some reason. My problem is - I cannot install games from the xbox game pass via microsoft store, the window just bricks the...
  10. microsoft store on pc won't update

microsoft store on pc won't update: as around 6 pm mt last night microsoft store stopped working as there was an update for feedback hub and it would start get too 130 kb and then stop and then after about 3 hours all i was getting is a blue circle,as i could navigate to all owned,installed,ready to install...