Windows 10: Can't update realtek bluetooth driver for 1903 windows 10 update

Discus and support Can't update realtek bluetooth driver for 1903 windows 10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I got the message yesterday saying I couldn't update my computer to Windows 1903 due to an outdated Realtek Bluetooth driver. I followed the steps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JackTRose, Nov 17, 2019.

1. JackTRose Win User

Can't update realtek bluetooth driver for 1903 windows 10 update

So I got the message yesterday saying I couldn't update my computer to Windows 1903 due to an outdated Realtek Bluetooth driver. I followed the steps up till the point where I select update drivers in the dropdown menu. It gave me the message "Windows has determined that you are already running the best driver".

I don't even have a Realtek Bluetooth device. Just some Edimax Bluetooth / wifi adapter. It's an N150 EQ-7611ULB.

I've tried to uninstall the Bluetooth driver in hopes that that would solve something. It still gives me the same messages. I'll try reinstalling the driver they give off their website, but it hasn't been updated since early 2018, so I doubt it'll actually solve anything.

:)

JackTRose, Nov 17, 2019
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Nov 17, 2019
  3. xkm1948 Win User
    Advice For People wishing to update to Windows 10 Redstone

Yep. Tried to update my Realtek sound driver to the lastest version. After that I can't even use the Realtek sound control panel any more. It is now blocked. Seems M$ is determined to force users to swallow their automated driver update system.

f*u*c*k this. One step forward two steps backward.

xkm1948, Nov 17, 2019
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile Can't update realtek bluetooth driver for 1903 windows 10 update :)

JoeBoyka, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't update realtek bluetooth driver for 1903 windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Can't update realtek

2. Realtek bluetooth driver (Deleted)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Realtek bluetooth driver (Deleted): How to reinstall Bluetooth driver? I deleted to fix a problem now I don't know how to fix it please help! Info: HP Pavilion Notebook, windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-bluetooth-driver-deleted/6c38f78e-fb70-4236-be9a-dcb702d38cde
  3. That Realtek Bluetooth driver.

That Realtek Bluetooth driver.: I cannot install the latest update because of the problem with the driver. The problem is I don't have Realtek Bluetooth. I have a Broadcom usb bluetooth. Have searched everywhere and tried all suggested options but I can't find a Realtek driver. So I cannot update!...
  4. Realtek Bluetooth driver stopping me updating windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Bluetooth driver stopping me updating windows: my pc is trying to update to latest version however I keep getting the error that the Realtek driver needs updating I have run through the help advice that Microsoft have provided however when I click on blutooth in Device Manager there is no Realtek Bluetooth device...
  5. Windows 10 1803 -> 1903 Update Fails Because of Realtek Bluetooth

Windows 10 1803 -> 1903 Update Fails Because of Realtek Bluetooth: Windows Version: Windows 10, version 1803 (OS Build 17134.1130) I've been trying to update from version 1803 to version 1903 through Windows Update, but when the installation is 25% complete, I get a popup informing me that my existing Realtek Bluetooth driver isn't...
  6. driver update for 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    driver update for 1903: hi joydeep sir after I do fully format of my pc how I shall update all of my drivers for 1903. I am running windows 10 1903 home sl 64 bit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-update-for-1903/adb45d3f-9c0c-41cd-b999-474479883e56
  7. Windows 10 Update 1903 - Realtek Sound Drivers Problem

Windows 10 Update 1903 - Realtek Sound Drivers Problem: Greetings everyone, Last weekend I installed the newest big Windows 10 update 1903 and just like last time I updated my Windows 10 I again have problems with my sound drivers. Luckily the previous time I got it fixed by reinstalling the drivers via uninstalling them,...
  8. update drivers for 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    update drivers for 1903: hi joydeep sir how to update drivers for windows 10 1903,and also what are the new features included in 1903 and also are there any performance improvements added in 1903 ,and also sir did 1903 is fully stable.i mean are there any bugs....
  9. Realtek 4.0 Bluetooth Driver

Realtek 4.0 Bluetooth Driver: I have a lenovo G45-50 laptop. I was having some problems with windows disabling my bluetooth when I restarted my pc but not when I shut it off. I've been having this problem for over 2 years now. I tried updating everything but to no avail. So I uninstalled the driver 2 days...
  10. RealTek driver update

RealTek driver update: recently I did a scan for outdated drivers, the RealTek 6.0.6.8475 version came up as the latest version. my computer has an earlier version but my update status from Microsoft said I had the best version for my laptop, how do I update to the latest version...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Realtek Bluetooth Windows10 1903

2. windows update 1903 edimax Bluetooth

3. realtek bluetooth win10 1903 download

4. realtek bluetooth update windows,
  5. windows 1903 realtek,
  6. realtek bluetooth error windows 10,
  7. driver Bluetooth realtek update 1903,
  8. windows 1903 realtek bluetooth,
  9. realtek bluetooth driver windows10 update,
  10. edimax bluetooth windows 1903,
  11. 1903 realtek bluetooth,