Windows 10: CAN'T UPDATE TO NEW VERSION

Discus and support CAN'T UPDATE TO NEW VERSION in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG] Sign in Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in. AADSTS50196: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a client... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ThereseCarter, Jul 24, 2020.

1. CAN'T UPDATE TO NEW VERSION

CAN'T UPDATE TO NEW VERSION [​IMG]

Sign in

Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.

AADSTS50196: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a client request loop. Please contact your app vendor.

I GET THIS ERROR MESSAGE WHEN I TRY TO SIGN IN. IT SAYS THE SYSTEM IS IN A LOOP

:)

ThereseCarter, Jul 24, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jul 26, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Jul 26, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

CAN'T UPDATE TO NEW VERSION

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond CAN'T UPDATE TO NEW VERSION :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

CAN'T UPDATE TO NEW VERSION

1. CAN'T UPDATE TO NEW VERSION - Similar Threads - CAN'T UPDATE VERSION

2. I can't update to the new version of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't update to the new version of Windows: Hello, I can't update my Windows 10 to the new version. I currently have Windows 10 Pro 1909 build 18363.1556, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 Ti, Intel Core i5-10300H, 8RAM. After installing the update in the blue box "Working with updates. Do not turn off computer", a black screen...
  3. I can't update to the new version of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't update to the new version of Windows: Hello, I can't update my Windows 10 to the new version. I currently have Windows 10 Pro 1909 build 18363.1556, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 Ti, Intel Core i5-10300H, 8RAM. After installing the update in the blue box "Working with updates. Do not turn off computer", a black screen...
  4. I can't update to the new version of Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't update to 2004 version.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't update to 2004 version.: I'm stuck with Windows 10 version 1909 (build 18363.1379). In the Windows Update settings it has said that version 2004 is arriving since may. I know that it could be caused by some incompatibilities with some software, drivers or actual devices on my pc, but is there a way...
  6. Windows Update to new version

Windows Update to new version: I am running Win10 version 1809 on an Asus EeePC 1011PX. Windows Update shows a message that I have a version nearing out-of-service and should update to the latest version. However, the only updates being downloaded automatically are for 1809. How do I get a newer...
  7. Can't Find New Update For New Windows 10 pro Version 2004

Can't Find New Update For New Windows 10 pro Version 2004: Hi, since the release of the latest Windows 10 version 2004 update, I hadn't received any updates in Update & Security settings on my Windows 10 pro which is currently running the version 1909. And, I can't get Microsoft Cortana to say my name or even access my e-mail. What...
  8. update windows new version

update windows new version: I want to update my windows 10 to the newest version but it doesn't allow me to happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-windows-new-version/22b23958-2248-4e6f-86cf-ccec4210f633
  9. Update windows new version

Update windows new version: I just downloaded the new version of Windows 10 today and the only way I can get onto the internet is using Chrome. Edge doesn't work and none of my apps work. They all open up to a blank screen and then shut off. My tiles came all blank with my favorite programs. This is...
  10. update new version

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    update new version: hi my pc is not charging properly after updating new version window 10 (1809) also https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-new-version/79ede7e3-0572-4958-b834-94f9895008ba