Windows 10: Can't update to new windows verison and getting diffrent error codes every time....

Discus and support Can't update to new windows verison and getting diffrent error codes every time.... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried pretty much everything, I disabled my antivirus, tried running the troubleshooter I tried doing stuff in the command prompt as an online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Eitan Radovsky, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Can't update to new windows verison and getting diffrent error codes every time....

I tried pretty much everything, I disabled my antivirus, tried running the troubleshooter I tried doing stuff in the command prompt as an online toutrial showed me but nothing worked. I now can't open a lot of apps on my pc.

When I try to download the update it takes a lot of time, around 2 hours. After that, it says that it's time to restart So I press restart now and it says: "Working on updates please don't turn off your computer" I've done that 4 times already and on the first time it got stuck on 40% and canceled the update and showed me an error code when I turned the pc on, then on the second try it got stuck on 42% and did the same thing, on the third try it got stuck on 50% and did the thing with the error code, and on the fourth time it also got stuck in 50% and showed me a different code 0x80004005.

I tried everything but nothing works and a lot of games and programs on my pc won't open.

I need some help on what to do. I attached below what it shows me now.

Can't update to new windows verison and getting diffrent error codes every time.... 40f3c3ad-0176-4db9-b046-d2bea8354fdc?upload=true.png

:)

Eitan Radovsky, Nov 23, 2020
  2. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Vista x64 won't download updates?

The last updates on my home desktop are dated 16th June.
    I've powered it on some 3 or 4 times since then, but nothing was downloaded automatically as per settings.

I tried the manual update from the CP but I get an error code 80070002.

I did the troubleshooting suggested (i.e. stop the Windows Update service, delete the temporary update files, restart the Windows Update service, and then try to check for Windows updates again) but I still keep getting the same error code, even after rebooting *Confused Can't update to new windows verison and getting diffrent error codes every time.... :confused:

What gives?

Black Panther, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Can't update to new windows verison and getting diffrent error codes every time....

80246002 Error from windows update

Every time I attempt to check for new windows updates, I get the error "Windows could not search for updates" and the error code 80246002. I've searched online quite a bit and only found a few links to Microsoft FixIts, and some commands you could run in attempt to clear it. I've attempted to simply reinstall windows, but even with a fresh copy I still have this error. Does anyone know anything at all that could help?

Sir B. Fannybottom, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Can't update to new windows verison and getting diffrent error codes every time....

1. Can't update to new windows verison and getting diffrent error codes every time.... - Similar Threads - Can't update verison

2. Multiple blue screens with diffrent error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple blue screens with diffrent error codes: As mentioned, I'm recicing multiple blue screens on almost a daily basis. I've used Glary Utilities to update my drivers where applicable but the blue screen issue remains. The blue screen occurs randomly, when I'm playings or when I've got no applications open. My dump files...
  3. Multiple blue screens with diffrent error codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple blue screens with diffrent error codes: As mentioned, I'm recicing multiple blue screens on almost a daily basis. I've used Glary Utilities to update my drivers where applicable but the blue screen issue remains. The blue screen occurs randomly, when I'm playings or when I've got no applications open. My dump files...
  4. Multiple blue screens with diffrent error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. windows 10 BSOD with diffrent codes

windows 10 BSOD with diffrent codes: hello, is there anyone that can help me troubleshoot what is causing BSOD it started crashing like 2-3 days ago. no new hardwarde or software instaled in that time here is the link to few last memor...
  6. windows 10 BSOD with diffrent codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 BSOD with diffrent codes: hello, is there anyone that can help me troubleshoot what is causing BSOD it started crashing like 2-3 days ago. no new hardwarde or software instaled in that time here is the link to few last memor...
  7. Can't update windows verison 22H2

Can't update windows verison 22H2: Can someone help me? I can't update my windows 11 to version 22H2, pls help me, thank you df https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update-windows-verison-22h2/071c9c44-208b-4420-82d3-1e09dfa9b2ad
  8. Can't update windows verison 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't update windows verison 22H2: Can someone help me? I can't update my windows 11 to version 22H2, pls help me, thank you df https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update-windows-verison-22h2/071c9c44-208b-4420-82d3-1e09dfa9b2ad
  9. Windows Update fails every time - error code 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update fails every time - error code 0xc0000005: Hi, Windows has been begging me to update from version 1903 for probably over a year now, but every time I've tried to update it fails. If I let it update on restart it shuts my computer down and then gives "Undoing changes made your computer" before booting up the next time....
  10. Can't Download Anything In the Microsoft Store. I Get the Same Error Code Every Time.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't Download Anything In the Microsoft Store. I Get the Same Error Code Every Time.: Hello, hope everyone's doing well, I'm having an issue in the Microsoft store that unables me from downloading anything. I thought I was just a problem with one specific game, but after I tried downloading other apps it still gave me the same error. The infamous "Couldn't...