Windows 10: Cant update to newer version of Windows 11

Discus and support Cant update to newer version of Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm stuck on build 22621.463 and I cant update to 10.0.22622.601 ni_release nor I could to previous releases. I reset Windows Update components, but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DigDeep, Sep 23, 2022.

1. DigDeep Win User

Cant update to newer version of Windows 11

I'm stuck on build 22621.463 and I cant update to 10.0.22622.601 ni_release nor I could to previous releases. I reset Windows Update components, but it didn't help and run sfc scannow + DISM. Installing goes to 45% and then I get Error – 0x80070002 and some others, which I cant remember now. Is there a way I can manually install missing updates, not whole .ISO, but updates only?

:)

DigDeep, Sep 23, 2022
  2. DRDNA Win User

Trackmania Nations Forever white screen on windows 8.1

Select Yes.

I'm not sure where the newer version came from as Asus doesn't list that version for your laptop....maybe Windows update did it and often windows update is wrong.

DRDNA, Sep 23, 2022
  3. Wile E Win User
    Firefox 11 Goes Beta

That would be a valid point if the inflated version numbers didn't break some plug-ins.

Wile E, Sep 23, 2022
  4. DaMulta Win User

Who has seen this vista update error

When you go to Windows vista update and it tell you to update a driver that you have already updated. Then it says failed to update and gives you the error code that tell you that you already have a never version than that. WTF? Why in the world would it be trying to updated something with an older driver. Well the only way to get it out of your windows update list is to go uninstall what ever that driver is then run the update and install it. Then run the newer drivers again.

Well I still can't get the Nivida Network Bridge to disappear out of the list. I uninstall the one in device manager and go to the update and before it's even done with that. Vista is automatically installing a newer version than is in the Vista update list.......

DaMulta, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

1. Cant update to newer version of Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Cant update newer

2. I am stuck on 21h2 i cant update to newer version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am stuck on 21h2 i cant update to newer version: i have tried to update windows but i do not get the latest update how do i get the 22h2 updatethe update does not show up when i check for updates...
  3. Cant update to newer version of Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant update to newer version of Windows 11: I'm stuck on build 22621.463 and I cant update to 10.0.22622.601 ni_release nor I could to previous releases. I reset Windows Update components, but it didn't help and run sfc scannow + DISM. Installing goes to 45% and then I get Error – 0x80070002 and some others, which I...
  4. Updated to Windows 11, getting message to update a newer version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated to Windows 11, getting message to update a newer version of Windows 10: HiI just got a new laptop and updated it to Windows 11 when I was prompt after I turned the computer on. The update was successful. But in my login page, I am getting this message: "Your device needs updates to stay protected. Install a newer version of Windows 10."How do I...
  5. Updated to Windows 11, getting message to update a newer version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated to Windows 11, getting message to update a newer version of Windows 10: HiI just got a new laptop and updated it to Windows 11 when I was prompt after I turned the computer on. The update was successful. But in my login page, I am getting this message: "Your device needs updates to stay protected. Install a newer version of Windows 10."How do I...
  6. Windows 10 will not update to a newer version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 will not update to a newer version: I am trying to update Windows to the most latest version from what I have now. I keep getting the error code "error 0x800700c1" when the update is installing. I have even tried to reset windows but it fails every time telling me "There was a problem resetting your PC. No...
  7. Windows 10 will not update to a newer version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 will not update to a newer version: I am trying to update Windows to the most latest version from what I have now. I keep getting the error code "error 0x800700c1" when the update is installing. I have even tried to reset windows but it fails every time telling me "There was a problem resetting your PC. No...
  8. Windows 10 will not update to a newer version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. updating to a newer version of windows

updating to a newer version of windows: Hi all. I am having a real issue with my Asus Notebook that is driving me nuts. I keep getting a message that advises my current version of windows will soon be too old and will have support withdrawn so I was trying to update my notebook to a newer windows version. No...
  10. updating of newer version of windows 10

updating of newer version of windows 10: will updating the new version of windown 10 from previous version of windows 10 delete date and files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-of-newer-version-of-windows-10/43e6901a-8a60-49fa-bf8e-8783afe69537