Windows 10: can't update to windows 10 20h2

Discus and support can't update to windows 10 20h2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop can't update to Windows 10 20h2 Update It just say "pending download" and on the update history it says"Feature update to Windows 10, version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by leoagustin, Apr 25, 2021.

1. can't update to windows 10 20h2

My laptop can't update to Windows 10 20h2 Update It just say "pending download" and on the update history it says"Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2""Failed to install on ‎25/‎04/‎2021 - 0x8024000b"

:)

leoagustin, Apr 25, 2021

2. Update 20h2

Hi Wicki,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

20H2 should not be installed right-away on your device - MS said the rollout is only to a fraction of users and would be labeled as an optional update initially. Are you enrolled in WIP?

You may uninstall 20H2 using the steps below:

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2020/10/uninst...

Content on the above blog is written by a Microsoft MVP so it is safe. However, do watch out for the ads.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Apr 25, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 25, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

can't update to windows 10 20h2

Update History is not showing v.20H2

Hi Dominic

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

This is normal behavior in Windows 10, typically when you install a Feature Update like 20h2, the update history is wiped, this is to prevent the user from trying to uninstall an update that was prior to the Feature Update, which would de-stabilize Windows
    10, the list should start building again, when some updates are applied to version 20h2 . . .

DaveM121, Apr 25, 2021
Thema:

can't update to windows 10 20h2

1. can't update to windows 10 20h2 - Similar Threads - can't update 20h2

2. Windows 10 20H2 can't update/reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 20H2 can't update/reset: I've tried every method out there. My issue is idk when but about a year ago my pc wouldn't update and fail and has been that way ever since. My progress will goto 7% then loop restart with a failec to update, undoing changes error every single time. I just want to update to...
  3. Windows 10 20H2 can't update/reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 20H2 can't update/reset: I've tried every method out there. My issue is idk when but about a year ago my pc wouldn't update and fail and has been that way ever since. My progress will goto 7% then loop restart with a failec to update, undoing changes error every single time. I just want to update to...
  4. Windows 10 20H2 can't update/reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't update Windows 10 20H2 to 21H1

Can't update Windows 10 20H2 to 21H1: I'm trying to update to 21H1 from 20H2 but after numerous attempts, it still won't work! I'm on a dual boot laptop. I've tried: unplugged everything USB. checked for updates Windows Update. updated applications 5. ran sfc didn't find any issues. ran chkdsk. ran Windows Update...
  6. I can't update to Windows 10 20h2

I can't update to Windows 10 20h2: So i cant update because of an application that need to be deleted. The problem is, that application is ALREADY deleted! I dont know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-to-windows-10-20h2/ca58647a-ed91-430b-8d9e-51b985d3b277
  7. Can't update to Windows 20h2

Can't update to Windows 20h2: I've been trying to update to this forever. My computer will start the update and then get to like 20-40% and then get stuck on a black screen. My fans literally go to full speed and my bios light indicators show the computer is restarting over and over really fast. Windows...
  8. Can't update to windows 20h2

Can't update to windows 20h2: I've been trying for some time now to update my 1909 to 20h2 by using windows update assistant but it got stuck at 99% and i waited for 18 hours with no luck. Started using the setup tool but that also stuck at 31% . I've tried some solutions online but they didn't work....
  9. Can't update Windows 10 to 20H2 update

Can't update Windows 10 to 20H2 update: Running Version 2004. It always rolls back after first restart. link to setupact.log https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ak4GtT140HDBnUXqySZYe1lPPAT0?e=eLtu16 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update-windows-10-to-20h2-update/c85dd861-0204-4f1d-990e-fd22e17b7f98
  10. Can't install Windows 10 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install Windows 10 20H2 update: I recently got a new laptop: Asus ZenBook 14 with Ryzen 7 4700U. Everything was fine and Windows updates installed normally. But the 20H2 update doesn't install. The laptop restarts by itself and the update fails. On top of that whenever that happens my AMD Radeon Software...