Windows 10: Can't update to Windows 11 despite meeting requirements?

Discus and support Can't update to Windows 11 despite meeting requirements? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've updated everything turned on TPM2.0 from the BIOS, PC Health Check states that my computer is meeting requirements to update to Win11 yet Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JacobMarriott2, Apr 16, 2022.

1. Can't update to Windows 11 despite meeting requirements?

I've updated everything turned on TPM2.0 from the BIOS, PC Health Check states that my computer is meeting requirements to update to Win11 yet Windows update is still saying my computer does not meet the requirements. So which is it?

:)

JacobMarriott2, Apr 16, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements

Source: Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements | Windows Insider Blog

Why not check out our new Windows 11 Forum? - www.elevenforum.com

Brink, Apr 16, 2022
  3. yahanna Win User
    Why can't my Processor meet requirement for a Win 11 Upgrade ???

I'm confused about a notification from Microsoft about upgrading to win 11. The notification said my PC doesn't meet a requirement which makes 0 sense. It says my CPU isn't on an approved list of CPUs. But my processor is crazy fast. How is this possible?

Below is a screenshot of what it claims I require although again it makes 0 sense. Can someone tell me if this is a joke from Microsoft or is this a mistake? Is win 11 all that and better than 10?

Can't update to Windows 11 despite meeting requirements? [​IMG]

yahanna, Apr 16, 2022
  4. 3Colors Win User

Can't update to Windows 11 despite meeting requirements?

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Can't update to Windows 11 despite meeting requirements? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 16, 2022
Thema:

Can't update to Windows 11 despite meeting requirements?

1. Can't update to Windows 11 despite meeting requirements? - Similar Threads - Can't update despite

2. Why can't I upgrade to Win 11 despite meeting all requirements?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I upgrade to Win 11 despite meeting all requirements?: Trying to update to Win 11 I get the message: "The processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11." But my processor is an Intel i7-6700 quadcore @ 3.40GHz, and the system has 16 GB RAM. This meets the declared Win 11 system requirements at least 1 Ghz clock speed and 2...
  3. Why can't I upgrade to Win 11 despite meeting all requirements?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I upgrade to Win 11 despite meeting all requirements?: Trying to update to Win 11 I get the message: "The processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11." But my processor is an Intel i7-6700 quadcore @ 3.40GHz, and the system has 16 GB RAM. This meets the declared Win 11 system requirements at least 1 Ghz clock speed and 2...
  4. Why can't I upgrade to Win 11 despite meeting all requirements?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't update to Windows 11 despite meeting requirements?

Can't update to Windows 11 despite meeting requirements?: I've updated everything turned on TPM2.0 from the BIOS, PC Health Check states that my computer is meeting requirements to update to Win11 yet Windows update is still saying my computer does not meet the requirements. So which is it?...
  6. Can't update to Windows 11 despite meeting requirements?

Can't update to Windows 11 despite meeting requirements?: I've updated everything turned on TPM2.0 from the BIOS, PC Health Check states that my computer is meeting requirements to update to Win11 yet Windows update is still saying my computer does not meet the requirements. So which is it?...
  7. Windows 11 not meeting requirements.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not meeting requirements.: I ran the pc health check and received that my pc meets requirement for windows 11 although in the check & update section it is still saying my pc doesn't meet requirements?...
  8. Windows 11 not meeting requirements.

Windows 11 not meeting requirements.: I ran the pc health check and received that my pc meets requirement for windows 11 although in the check & update section it is still saying my pc doesn't meet requirements?...
  9. Not meeting windows 11 requirements.

Not meeting windows 11 requirements.: My pc says it doesn't meet the requirements for Windows 11, but pc health says I meet the requirements for Windows 11. I am not sure how to fix this, any help really be really appreciated!...
  10. Windows 11 PC Health Monitor fails to meet requirement, despite having minimum requirements

Windows 11 PC Health Monitor fails to meet requirement, despite having minimum requirements: I meet the minimum requirements for the Windows 11 installation which is expected to release much later, but I still get an error telling me that it doesn't meet minimum requirements.I have a HP laptop. From what I read there is no discrete TPM option or something, some don't...