Windows 10: Can't update to Windows 11 even though I met the requirements

Discus and support Can't update to Windows 11 even though I met the requirements in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Since Windows 11 came out today, I was hyped to upgrade to it. However, after I checked all my requirements on the PC Health Check app. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Matt Fong, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Matt Fong Win User

Can't update to Windows 11 even though I met the requirements

Hello, Since Windows 11 came out today, I was hyped to upgrade to it. However, after I checked all my requirements on the PC Health Check app. It stills shows me that I haven't met the requirements to update. Is there any way to fix this?

:)

Matt Fong, Oct 5, 2021
Thema:

Can't update to Windows 11 even though I met the requirements

1. Can't update to Windows 11 even though I met the requirements - Similar Threads - Can't update though

2. windows 11 requirement not met still got an update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 requirement not met still got an update: I enabled windows insider on my windows laptop that currently don't meet requirements of windows11 after i checked for updates i started downloading windows 11 update so should I let it download ?...
  3. Windows 11 systems requirements not met

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 systems requirements not met: I've been using windows 11 for almost three months but after the latest update it started displaying system requirements not met. I noticed that the tpm 2.0 module was disabled after the update so I enabled it but it didn't fix the notification . I've checked through pc...
  4. No way to update to Windows 11, even though I meet ALL the requirements!

No way to update to Windows 11, even though I meet ALL the requirements!: I tried updating to Windows 11 but my PC Health Check said I couldn't. So I did literally everything I could've done to make sure my PC "met the requirements".I enabled Security Boot and TPM, changed the Registry Editor value thing to 1, Tried the Microsoft Assistant, updated...
  5. Windows 11 Requirements Met or Not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Requirements Met or Not?: Windows Update says that my computer does not meet the minimum requirements for Windows 11, but PC Health Check says that my computer DOES meet all of the requirements for Windows 11. It is a new PC with 590 series chips, i5-11600K Processor, TPM etc. How do I resolve this...
  6. Windows 11 Requirements Met or Not?

Windows 11 Requirements Met or Not?: Windows Update says that my computer does not meet the minimum requirements for Windows 11, but PC Health Check says that my computer DOES meet all of the requirements for Windows 11. It is a new PC with 590 series chips, i5-11600K Processor, TPM etc. How do I resolve this...
  7. Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements: Basically, the app to requirement windows 11 says that I can upgrade, but when I go to settings, it says there that I can't, what to do???...
  8. Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements

Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements: Basically, the app to requirement windows 11 says that I can upgrade, but when I go to settings, it says there that I can't, what to do???...
  9. Can't update to Windows 11 even though I met the requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't update to Windows 11 even though I met the requirements: Hello, Since Windows 11 came out today, I was hyped to upgrade to it. However, after I checked all my requirements on the PC Health Check app. It stills shows me that I haven't met the requirements to update. Is there any way to fix this?...
  10. Can't update to 2004 even though I have the requirements?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't update to 2004 even though I have the requirements?: [ATTACH] As per the Microsoft site: Current status as of June 16, 2020 Windows 10, version 2004 is available for users with devices running Windows 10, versions 1903 and 1909, who manually seek to “Check for updates” via Windows Update. As per below, my version is...