Windows 10: Can't update to windows 11 even thought pc health check says it is ok

Discus and support Can't update to windows 11 even thought pc health check says it is ok in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; PC health check says that my computer can update to windows 11but in configuration says that I cant update to windows 11 because of system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoseLuna12, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Can't update to windows 11 even thought pc health check says it is ok

PC health check says that my computer can update to windows 11but in configuration says that I cant update to windows 11 because of system requirements.

:)

JoseLuna12, Oct 5, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements and PC Health Check

Todays blog post provides two updates. First, an update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements based, in part, on feedback from the Windows Insider community. Second, information on the updated PC Health Check app that is now available to Windows Insiders.

Read more: Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements and PC Health Check app | Windows 11 Forum

Brink, Oct 5, 2021
  3. PC Health Check - Windows 11

The same here :
    Can't update to windows 11 even thought pc health check says it is ok [​IMG]

Specs :

good start...........*sarc

bug locker, Oct 5, 2021
  4. Can't update to windows 11 even thought pc health check says it is ok

PC Health Check - Windows 11

So I downloaded the PC Health Check app on my Laptop to see if it will run Windows 11 and the message says "This PC can't run Windows 11". So my question is, will there be a workaround to bypass that when Windows 11 comes available to download? I just think that's dumb that it's not compatible, considering this computer is less than a year old. Laptop in reference is an HP 255 G7.

Picture included for example:

Windows 10 Version 21H1

Jesse Williams, Oct 5, 2021
Thema:

Can't update to windows 11 even thought pc health check says it is ok

1. Can't update to windows 11 even thought pc health check says it is ok - Similar Threads - Can't update thought

2. why windows update says PC cannot update to windows 11 - but PC health check says it can

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why windows update says PC cannot update to windows 11 - but PC health check says it can: I would like to upgrade my 10th gen intel desktop to windows 11. Yesterday I updated the BIOS to support TPM 2.0. After that PC Health Check said I can upgrade to windows 11. But Windows Update continues to display message saying the PC does not meet minimum requirements for...
  3. PC Health Check for WIndows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check for WIndows 11 update: PC Health Check is saying that my processor correctly identified as Intel Core i5-7200U isn't supported, but the list of supported CPUs for update from Windows 10 but the list of supported CPUs for Windows 21H2 on the Microsoft web site includes it. What can I do to resolve...
  4. PC Health Check for WIndows 11 update

PC Health Check for WIndows 11 update: PC Health Check is saying that my processor correctly identified as Intel Core i5-7200U isn't supported, but the list of supported CPUs for update from Windows 10 but the list of supported CPUs for Windows 21H2 on the Microsoft web site includes it. What can I do to resolve...
  5. PC Health Check say OK, But Windows Update says no. ****?!?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Health Check say OK, But Windows Update says no. ****?!?!: Why does the Windows PC Health says I am good for Windows 11 Update, but yet the Windows Update screen say no. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-say-ok-but-windows-update-says-no/900f87e9-c4bf-47fb-9ec9-04b518a1d509
  6. Windows Update says my PC is not eligible for Windows 11, PC Health Check says it is.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update says my PC is not eligible for Windows 11, PC Health Check says it is.: When I logged into my PC this morning and checked Windows Update I saw the following message:So I downloaded PC Health check and it said I needed to enable TPM. No problem. I rebooted, enabled it, and checked PC health check again:Great. So I check Windows Update and it still...
  7. Windows Update says my PC is not eligible for Windows 11, PC Health Check says it is.

Windows Update says my PC is not eligible for Windows 11, PC Health Check says it is.: When I logged into my PC this morning and checked Windows Update I saw the following message:So I downloaded PC Health check and it said I needed to enable TPM. No problem. I rebooted, enabled it, and checked PC health check again:Great. So I check Windows Update and it still...
  8. Windows Update says my PC is not eligible for Windows 11, PC Health Check says it is.

9. Can't update to windows 11 even thought pc health check says it is ok

Can't update to windows 11 even thought pc health check says it is ok: PC health check says that my computer can update to windows 11but in configuration says that I cant update to windows 11 because of system requirements....
  10. Can't update to windows 11 even thought pc health check says it is ok

Can't update to windows 11 even thought pc health check says it is ok: PC health check says that my computer can update to windows 11but in configuration says that I cant update to windows 11 because of system requirements....