Windows 10: Cant update Win 10

Discus and support Cant update Win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Last update 1511, Asus Noteboo , cant get in to SafeMode or update the system.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MissLiHen, Apr 2, 2020.

1. MissLiHen Win User

Cant update Win 10

Last update 1511, Asus Noteboo , cant get in to SafeMode or update the system.

:)

MissLiHen, Apr 2, 2020

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Apr 2, 2020
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Apr 2, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Cant update Win 10

dalchina, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Cant update Win 10

1. Cant update Win 10 - Similar Threads - Cant update

2. Can someone tell me what this update is and why I cant click on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone tell me what this update is and why I cant click on it: This update box keeps popping up then disappears only to come back in hourly intervals. as you can see, it is semi transparent and no mouse clicks or keyboard combinations allow me to press the details button before I update what ever it is. Can anyone offer suggestions on...
  3. Can someone tell me what this update is and why I cant click on it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone tell me what this update is and why I cant click on it: This update box keeps popping up then disappears only to come back in hourly intervals. as you can see, it is semi transparent and no mouse clicks or keyboard combinations allow me to press the details button before I update what ever it is. Can anyone offer suggestions on...
  4. Can someone tell mw what this update is and why I cant click on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone tell mw what this update is and why I cant click on it: This update box keeps popping up then disappears only to come back in hourly intervals. as you can see, it is semi transparent and now mouse clicks or keyboard combinations allow me to see the details button before I update what ever it is. Can anyone offer suggestions on...
  5. Can someone tell mw what this update is and why I cant click on it

Can someone tell mw what this update is and why I cant click on it: This update box keeps popping up then disappears only to come back in hourly intervals. as you can see, it is semi transparent and now mouse clicks or keyboard combinations allow me to see the details button before I update what ever it is. Can anyone offer suggestions on...
  6. cant update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant update: Getting 0x80070643 while trying to install update. Looks like a lot of people getting this issue. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update/4ffb08f0-f666-4ae9-8cda-70a081aa25a6
  7. cant update

cant update: Getting 0x80070643 while trying to install update. Looks like a lot of people getting this issue. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update/4ffb08f0-f666-4ae9-8cda-70a081aa25a6
  8. Why cant I update from windows 7 to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant I update from windows 7 to windows 10?: Ive tried many methods from turning off antiviruses, typing command prompts, downloading patches, going through MediaCreationTool, etc. but everytime I get to about 20% in the update process, my installation stops and it says "Installation failed." I dont know what the reason...
  9. Why cant I update from windows 7 to windows 10?

Why cant I update from windows 7 to windows 10?: Ive tried many methods from turning off antiviruses, typing command prompts, downloading patches, going through MediaCreationTool, etc. but everytime I get to about 20% in the update process, my installation stops and it says "Installation failed." I dont know what the reason...
  10. cant update system drivers through DELL support assist

cant update system drivers through DELL support assist: every time i try to update my drivers especially important one's from anywhere it just doesn't work out for me and when i discovered DELL support assist could possibly fix this it doesn't and give me Unable to connect to the internet. Check your connection and try again error...