Windows 10: can't update windows 10 at all i tried a lot help !!

Discus and support can't update windows 10 at all i tried a lot help !! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/m7md4you [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/m7md4you, Jul 23, 2020.

1. can't update windows 10 at all i tried a lot help !!

/u/m7md4you, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Paddy Win User

can't update windows 10 at all i tried a lot help !!

Windows 10 won't update, tried all online suggestions I could find

Finally some good news and progress !! : )
    I have once more downloaded & tried with the latest manual update file from Microsoft:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history
    Updates for Windows 10 Version 1607

This time the process actually started and moved to the next step:

can't update windows 10 at all i tried a lot help !! [​IMG]

I have tried this with the very same file previously, numerous times, but the process always got stuck on 'Checking device compatibility'... now it passed that in a few seconds and moved to update process itself. The only thing I can think of, maybe the file I had previously downloaded was corrupt or another Windows bug kept it stuck at this step. So if anyone has the same problem - delete the update file You first tried with, download it once more and try updating again. This has worked for me, hopefuly the update will run smoothly and I will post back with more good news.

Paddy, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

can't update windows 10 at all i tried a lot help !!

1. can't update windows 10 at all i tried a lot help !! - Similar Threads - can't update tried

2. Need help, tried a lot and nothing worked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help, tried a lot and nothing worked: My HP All-in-One 22 is only a few years old and only used for web browsing and some other light work, it suddenly started getting oddly slow so I restarted it, when it was restarting it completely froze, I had to hard restart it, after it booted it seemed normal, but the...
  3. Need help, tried a lot and nothing worked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help, tried a lot and nothing worked: My HP All-in-One 22 is only a few years old and only used for web browsing and some other light work, it suddenly started getting oddly slow so I restarted it, when it was restarting it completely froze, I had to hard restart it, after it booted it seemed normal, but the...
  4. A lot of bluescreens, tried a lot of things, need further help

A lot of bluescreens, tried a lot of things, need further help: I have a ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IV laptop, which blue screens a lot. The messages vary a lot, but the most common one is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have tried a lot of things, but it still blue screens and freeze every once in a while. I have tried updating all drivers,...
  5. A lot of bluescreens, tried a lot of things, need further help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of bluescreens, tried a lot of things, need further help: I have a ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IV laptop, which blue screens a lot. The messages vary a lot, but the most common one is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have tried a lot of things, but it still blue screens and freeze every once in a while. I have tried updating all drivers,...
  6. Tried windows 11 update and now I can't load windows at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tried windows 11 update and now I can't load windows at all: I tried to install the Windows 11 update and all seemed well until my pc shut down during the installation phase. When I tried to reboot my pc it couldn't get past the boot up screen without restarting and repeating it. I've tried to use installation media on my USB to repair...
  7. Tried windows 11 update and now I can't load windows at all

Tried windows 11 update and now I can't load windows at all: I tried to install the Windows 11 update and all seemed well until my pc shut down during the installation phase. When I tried to reboot my pc it couldn't get past the boot up screen without restarting and repeating it. I've tried to use installation media on my USB to repair...
  8. Tried windows 11 update and now I can't load windows at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I tried lots of things trying to install Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I tried lots of things trying to install Minecraft Windows 10: CMD commands. Powershell commands. Reset Microsoft store Which won't let me open anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-lots-of-things-trying-to-install-minecraft/993acf10-51a3-4384-940b-01c029285db2
  10. I cannot download a new Window's 10 update. I have tried a lot of tactics but I can't seem...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot download a new Window's 10 update. I have tried a lot of tactics but I can't seem...: My computer has become horribly slow with response & loading. I also can barely play games or watch any sort of video's. Any methods I could use besides rebooting? [ATTACH]...