Windows 10: Cant update windows due to VirtualBox by oracle even _APPRAISER_HumanReadable.xml cant find...

Discus and support Cant update windows due to VirtualBox by oracle even _APPRAISER_HumanReadable.xml cant find... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; cant seem to update windows due to virtual box app but cant uninstall it because the path doesn't exist according to appraisal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jonathantzl, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Cant update windows due to VirtualBox by oracle even _APPRAISER_HumanReadable.xml cant find...

cant seem to update windows due to virtual box app but cant uninstall it because the path doesn't exist according to appraisal

:)

Jonathantzl, Jul 22, 2021

2. Oracle VirtualBox not compatible with Windows 10

A several months ago I upgraded to Windows 10. I had been using an old MS DOS database via Oracle VirtualBox in Windows 8.1 so I installed it on the new system and it worked OK and I used it in Windows 10 for several weeks. But, all of a sudden it won't
    open! Double click icon on task bar.... nothing, double click icon on desk top...nothing! I tried re-installing it....still nothing! I ran Windows troubleshooter and it says the program is incompatible! It worked at one time!!! Any ideas how to make
    it work???

Oracle VirtualBox compatability- Original Title

Jeff Chrisman, Jul 22, 2021
  3. NotMS Win User
    Unable To Start any Oracle VM Virtualbox Virtual Machine after 1803 Update

Do you have the latest updates for VirtualBox?

You should be checking with Oracle why VirtualBox is having difficulties with 1803.

NotMS, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Cant update windows due to VirtualBox by oracle even _APPRAISER_HumanReadable.xml cant find...

Windows 10 native "Mount VHD" (file association) gets broken by Oracle Virtualbox

Windows 10 - I no longer have "mount" option for VHD's (on r-click)

This used to work.. - I use it all the time to edit my tennants and pre load data prior to booting..

What broke it: Oracle Virtualbox

the VHD file association has been stolen by Virtualbox so the file now has a pretty oracle virtualbox icon.. Ahh cute.. but totally unwanted and it breaks the smoth flow that win10 had when working with VHD's..

1/ How do i revert the file association BACK to the default windows 10 setting? (so double-clicking a VHD mounts it as a drive letter in windows...)

2/ How do i prevent this takeover on other deployments we need to make of virtualbox

Many thanks

David (Nobby) Barnes, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Cant update windows due to VirtualBox by oracle even _APPRAISER_HumanReadable.xml cant find...

1. Cant update windows due to VirtualBox by oracle even _APPRAISER_HumanReadable.xml cant find... - Similar Threads - Cant update due

2. cant activate my virtualbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant activate my virtualbox: Hi i have a problem i have a windows 7 ultimate virtual machine and cant activate because i dont know whats the product key can you help me ? the program i use is oracle virtualbox and thank you...
  3. cant activate my virtualbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant activate my virtualbox: Hi i have a problem i have a windows 7 ultimate virtual machine and cant activate because i dont know whats the product key can you help me ? the program i use is oracle virtualbox and thank you...
  4. Cant install feature update because i cant delete virtualbox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant install feature update because i cant delete virtualbox: so i have uninstalled ldplayer which was my emulator and have also deleted the file it was located and by opening task mangager i found virtualbox in another file location and deleted it and the file it was located in but whenever i try to install the feature update it says i...
  5. Cant uninstall VirtualBox

Cant uninstall VirtualBox: I'm trying to update my Windows and there is the VirtualBox that I need to uninstall but I could not find it and I have researched many solutions but none of them works out. Any Help will be appreciated [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. Oracle Virtualbox not compatible with windows 10

Oracle Virtualbox not compatible with windows 10: I have wanted to update my windows 10 version 1909 to windows 10 version 20h2 but i kept getting error that says VirtualBox Uninstall this app now because it isn't compatible with Windows 10, But i dont even have the app [ATTACH]...
  7. Cant install update because of VirtualBox

Cant install update because of VirtualBox: I cant update my computer because it says I need to uninstall VirtualBox. I have searched in programs, nothing. I have done all the suggested searches online thru my registry and I have none of the folders related to it at all, so I cant update. I have tried restarting,...
  8. Cant update due to virtualbox

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant update due to virtualbox: [ATTACH] Uninstall this app now because it isnt compatable of windows 10 submitted by /u/TheHippyKing [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l7205p/cant_update_due_to_virtualbox/
  9. Cant Update Windows 10 - Erro VirtualBox

Cant Update Windows 10 - Erro VirtualBox: Good Morning, first let me say sorry that my screenshot is in portuguese my native language, my problem is, i cant update windows 10 cause says i need to uninstall VirtualBox that i had uninstalled, so i dont know what else to do. Thanks already [ATTACH]...
  10. Cant update windows or even reset it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant update windows or even reset it.: I cloned my drive a while back and since then I havent been able to get any windows updates or even reset my pc. Ive tryed everything and watched every youtube tutorial. please help omg submitted by /u/YaBoiYammy [link] [comments]...