Windows 10: Can't update windows, reinstall drivers, reset pc

Discus and support Can't update windows, reinstall drivers, reset pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, i've been having problems with updating windows, reinstalling drivers and resetting my pc. i get the error code 0x800703f1 when i try to update, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AronFG, Mar 18, 2021.

1. AronFG Win User

Can't update windows, reinstall drivers, reset pc

Hi, i've been having problems with updating windows, reinstalling drivers and resetting my pc. i get the error code 0x800703f1 when i try to update, i get there was a problem with resetting your pc when resetting, and i get the system cannot find the file specified or t[COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1]he th[/COLOR]ird[COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1]-[/COLOR]party INF doesn't contain[COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1] digital signature information when trying to update drivers. What can i do to fix this?[/COLOR]

i also can't install directx.

:)

AronFG, Mar 18, 2021

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Mar 18, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Mar 18, 2021
  4. KTR
    ktr Win User

Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

Thema:

1. Can't update windows, reinstall drivers, reset pc - Similar Threads - Can't update reinstall

2. Resetting my PC and Reinstalling Drivers - Where to Start?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting my PC and Reinstalling Drivers - Where to Start?: Hello!I've been contemplating giving my PC a fresh start by resetting it, but I'm feeling a bit lost about where to begin. I know I'll need to reinstall my drivers, but I'm not sure if that's all there is to it. Are there any other components or software that I should be...
  3. Resetting my PC and Reinstalling Drivers - Where to Start?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resetting my PC and Reinstalling Drivers - Where to Start?: Hello!I've been contemplating giving my PC a fresh start by resetting it, but I'm feeling a bit lost about where to begin. I know I'll need to reinstall my drivers, but I'm not sure if that's all there is to it. Are there any other components or software that I should be...
  4. Resetting my PC and Reinstalling Drivers - Where to Start?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Resetting PC - Update Driver Missing and Can't Use Fresh Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting PC - Update Driver Missing and Can't Use Fresh Start: Hello, I am attempting to do a reset of my PC. I followed the guide to use the Fresh Start function, but when I went to Windows Security and clicked on the link Additional Information under the Fresh Start section, it simply opened a link to the Microsoft page informing me...
  6. Resetting PC - Update Driver Missing and Can't Use Fresh Start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resetting PC - Update Driver Missing and Can't Use Fresh Start: Hello, I am attempting to do a reset of my PC. I followed the guide to use the Fresh Start function, but when I went to Windows Security and clicked on the link Additional Information under the Fresh Start section, it simply opened a link to the Microsoft page informing me...
  7. Resetting PC - Update Driver Missing and Can't Use Fresh Start

8. Can't Update or Reset PC

Can't Update or Reset PC: I am unable to Update my Windows to the newest Version and am stuck on version 1803 i think. It wasn't really a problem until yesterday but i got a notification that that version wouldn't get the newest security updates etc. so i have been trying to update for almost 2 days...
  9. Cannot reinstall windows or reset pc.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot reinstall windows or reset pc.: Whenever i try to reinstall windows with the windows media tool, or reset using the built in system, it always encountered an error and starts to undo the changes made. how can i fix this so i can reset my pc? Edit: Specs- gtx 1070ti core i7 7700k 32gb corsair vengeance ram...
  10. I can't update, reset or reinstall windows 10 on my pc

I can't update, reset or reinstall windows 10 on my pc: I'd like to update my windows 10 but everytime I try to, the update fails during the install. When I try to reset the pc, it says we can not reset the pc. I tried to reinstall windows 10 and and it told me windows 10 installation failed. I can't sfc /scannow because it tells...