Windows 10: Can't update windows + xbox console companion app can't log in + microsoft store doesn't...

Discus and support Can't update windows + xbox console companion app can't log in + microsoft store doesn't... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When trying to update windows I get We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Arrik.C, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Arrik.C Win User

Can't update windows + xbox console companion app can't log in + microsoft store doesn't...

When trying to update windows I get We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.I first came across this when my xbox console companion app didn't work. I also tried downloading minecraft earlier in the year which wasn't successful.When I try installing the new xbox app I get "can't install xbox app 0x80072f8f" and in the Microsoft Store which doesn't load.When I try doing my console companion I get 0xbba and the same as above.I have spent over 5 hours troubleshooting, watching tuto

:)

Arrik.C, Jun 23, 2022
  2. Kauan997 Win User

The app Xbox on Windows 10 doesn`t connect with the console.

My Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn`t connect.It appears:Cannot make connection to your console,i make all the tutorials to solve this problem,but it never connect.

Kauan997, Jun 23, 2022
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Can't update windows + xbox console companion app can't log in + microsoft store doesn't... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 23, 2022
  4. BetoLP Win User

Can't update windows + xbox console companion app can't log in + microsoft store doesn't...

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Can't update windows + xbox console companion app can't log in + microsoft store doesn't... [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

1. Can't update windows + xbox console companion app can't log in + microsoft store doesn't... - Similar Threads - Can't update xbox

2. Xbox Console Companion app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion app: The Xbox Console Companion XCC is now longer usable since Microsoft wants you to use the Xbox App. However, you cannot upload custom gamerpics with the Xbox App for Windows 10, you could with XCC. I am asking for the Uploading of custom gamerpics feature be added to the Xbox...
  3. Xbox Console Companion app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Console Companion app: The Xbox Console Companion XCC is now longer usable since Microsoft wants you to use the Xbox App. However, you cannot upload custom gamerpics with the Xbox App for Windows 10, you could with XCC. I am asking for the Uploading of custom gamerpics feature be added to the Xbox...
  4. Can't update windows + xbox console companion app can't log in + microsoft store doesn't...

Can't update windows + xbox console companion app can't log in + microsoft store doesn't...: When trying to update windows I get We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.I first came across this when my xbox console companion app didn't work. I also...
  5. Can't update windows + xbox console companion app can't log in + microsoft store doesn't...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update windows + xbox console companion app can't log in + microsoft store doesn't...: When trying to update windows I get We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.I first came across this when my xbox console companion app didn't work. I also...
  6. Can't use microsoft store, need to download xbox console companion.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't use microsoft store, need to download xbox console companion.: Hello! I recently hard rebooted my PC, formatted my hard drive, etc, and I have only 3 apps on it that I have downloaded legitimately, with about 600 gigs of free space, so that shouldn't be an issue. I also have a little over 7GB of RAM, so that also shouldn't be an...
  7. Can't open xbox app or xbox console companion on PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open xbox app or xbox console companion on PC: I've restarted pc, reinstalled both applications, checked to see if repairing it worked, and a couple other solutions. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-xbox-app-or-xbox-console-companion-on-pc/3caa6918-39b9-4216-be5f-38e48a476d41
  8. Can't login to Microsoft Store or Xbox Companion app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't login to Microsoft Store or Xbox Companion app: I had my account under and old email I made just for an Xbox 360 account way back when. Today I finally changed it on Microsoft's website updating it to my current email which is now the primary and only email on the account. I can login just fine on my Xbox one X,...
  9. XBOX COnsole Companion doesn't work- use Xbox Console Companion - Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX COnsole Companion doesn't work- use Xbox Console Companion - Beta: FYI Windows store sells and trades via XBOX Live Ultimate for PC, games and though I have found this question. "Xbox for PC game doesn't start"; I haven't found any answers. The problem is with Xbox console companion which has become updated in new form XBOX Console...
  10. xbox console companion app

xbox console companion app: honestly im a little disappointed im not allowed to download apps first of all im on my school computer and the app makes you re-download all your games it would be cool to see my games already there instead of re-downloading all my apps and risk getting my laptop getting...