Windows 10: Can't Updates

Discus and support Can't Updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I manually uninstall BIOS? Error 0xc1900130 comes up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gailSaleem, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Can't Updates

How do I manually uninstall BIOS? Error 0xc1900130 comes up.

:)

gailSaleem, Apr 4, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Can't Updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 4, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't Updates :cool:

jmcslob, Apr 4, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't Updates

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Can't Updates

1. Can't Updates - Similar Threads - Can't Updates

2. I can't download security update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download security update: I am not sure if you can help me with this but I can't access SRW now because there is an error downloading a security update There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for...
  3. I can't download security update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download security update: I am not sure if you can help me with this but I can't access SRW now because there is an error downloading a security update There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for...
  4. I can't download security update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't boot, not even in safe mode after last update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't boot, not even in safe mode after last update.: After the last update I was having constant usb device errors. One was for a logitech camera but the others I believe were for a card reader installed in my case. I tried disabling the devices but I kept getting the errors. I also disabled USB root hub because I saw a...
  6. Can't boot, not even in safe mode after last update.

Can't boot, not even in safe mode after last update.: After the last update I was having constant usb device errors. One was for a logitech camera but the others I believe were for a card reader installed in my case. I tried disabling the devices but I kept getting the errors. I also disabled USB root hub because I saw a...
  7. update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...: the problem is the 50 million years to ge to the enter password pagethen the 50 million years to open the **** picutre to get the **** bar you the password inthen the **** 50 milllion years to "load in"then **** milllion years for the all the icons and tool bar to show...
  8. update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...

update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...: the problem is the 50 million years to ge to the enter password pagethen the 50 million years to open the **** picutre to get the **** bar you the password inthen the **** 50 milllion years to "load in"then **** milllion years for the all the icons and tool bar to show...
  9. update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows Update won't or can't install KB5036893?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update won't or can't install KB5036893?: Windows Update won't or can't update KB5036893And got installation Error 0x800f081fCan you help me hereMy Windows is Version 22H2 OS Build 22621.2792...