Windows 10: Can't Upgrade But I meet Criteria

Discus and support Can't Upgrade But I meet Criteria in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I meet all of the criteria to upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10. My processor is listed as supported. But, when I do a PC Health Check it gives me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by iBmeUbU, Dec 4, 2021.

1. iBmeUbU Win User

Can't Upgrade But I meet Criteria

I meet all of the criteria to upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10. My processor is listed as supported. But, when I do a PC Health Check it gives me this message:The Processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11Processor: Intel Core i7-6700K CPU at 4.00 GHzThe remainder is all ok.My system isCan't Upgrade But I meet Criteria :Dell XPS 8900Processor: Intel Core i7-6700K CPU at 4.00 GHz 4.01GHzRam: 16.0 GB64 BitWindows 10 ProVersion: 21H2Build: 19044.1348What can I do? Your help is greatly appreciated.

:)

iBmeUbU, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Rob Koch Win User

WD ASR : Block executable files from running unless they meet a prevalence, age, or trusted list criteria.

These forums are for consumers, so your question about an Attack Surface Reduction rule that's typically managed via Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (Windows Defender ATP) is out of scope here. You should be asking this in the appropriate TechNet
    forums related to that product.

That said, I assume you found the following document that provides what little information seems to exist in the public domain? I assume you'd need to know how to manage the prevalence, age, trusted list or exclusion list items within either WD ATP or enterprise
    policies in order to configure them for the rule to work.

Rob

Use attack surface reduction rules to prevent malware infection Microsoft
    Docs

Rule: Block executable files from running unless they meet a prevalence, age, or trusted list criteria

This rule blocks the following file types from being run or launched unless they meet prevalence or age criteria set by admins, or they are in a trusted list or exclusion list:

• Executable files (such as .exe, .dll, or .scr)

Note

You must
    enable cloud-delivered protection
    to use this rule.

Rob Koch, Dec 4, 2021
  3. AmanOD Win User
    your login was successful but does not meet the criteria to access this resource

Hello,

User is able to access onedrive from local machine but when trying from remote desktop he get the error.

Error- Your login was successful but does not meet the criteria to access this resource. For example, you might be signing in from a browser, app, or location that is restricted by your admin

Can't Upgrade But I meet Criteria 2f4a0694-2e32-4f6a-aeba-08c223101d9b?upload=true.jpg

Can you please help me find a solution for this issue.

Thank you!

Aman

AmanOD, Dec 4, 2021
  4. Can't Upgrade But I meet Criteria

How can i use mp3 file as ringtone in my wp7

Once you upgrade to the soon-to-be-released Windows Phone Mango, you will be able to use a MP3 file, as long is it meets this criteria:

• 39 seconds or shorter
    • smaller than 1 megabyte (MB)
    • saved in MP3 or WMA format
    • not copy-protected (i.e. DRM free)
    If your file is longer, I'd suggest using Audacity, a free app, to shorten your MP3 and/or reduce the size. Here's an article titled

Ringing in Mango
    by Alice Luu found in the Windows Phone Blog. It contains some good detailed information with step-by-step instructions.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

Can't Upgrade But I meet Criteria

1. Can't Upgrade But I meet Criteria - Similar Threads - Can't Upgrade meet

2. pin code does not meet criteria/can not log onto computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    pin code does not meet criteria/can not log onto computer: Last night a box popped up stating that I needed to add a pin to my computer as it did not meet the requirements. I thought it was due to me logging into my OneDrive that is run by my schools administrator. I put in a 4 digit pin and kept on with my work. At 1050p last night...
  3. pin code does not meet criteria/can not log onto computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pin code does not meet criteria/can not log onto computer: Last night a box popped up stating that I needed to add a pin to my computer as it did not meet the requirements. I thought it was due to me logging into my OneDrive that is run by my schools administrator. I put in a 4 digit pin and kept on with my work. At 1050p last night...
  4. pin code does not meet criteria/can not log onto computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cpu i7-7500U is in Win 11 list but marked as does not meet the minimum criteria

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cpu i7-7500U is in Win 11 list but marked as does not meet the minimum criteria: Hello Forum,I would like to update my pc to Win 11 but Windows update shows 'cpu not supported'. However on the list of compatible Win 11 cpu's I find my pc cpu.can you please advise if my pc is compatible with Win 11 and what should I do to upgrade.My pc cpu on the list of...
  6. Can't Upgrade But I meet Criteria

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Upgrade But I meet Criteria: I meet all of the criteria to upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10. My processor is listed as supported. But, when I do a PC Health Check it gives me this message:The Processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11Processor: Intel Core i7-6700K CPU at 4.00 GHzThe...
  7. unable to update to windows 11 even meeting the criteria

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to update to windows 11 even meeting the criteria: Hi I am unable to update windows 11, it is showing unsupported processor. below are the details of my hardware:Processor AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.00 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.55 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor...
  8. unable to update to windows 11 even meeting the criteria

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to update to windows 11 even meeting the criteria: Hi I am unable to update windows 11, it is showing unsupported processor. below are the details of my hardware:Processor AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.00 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.55 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor...
  9. unable to update to windows 11 even meeting the criteria

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. your login was successful but does not meet the criteria to access this resource

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    your login was successful but does not meet the criteria to access this resource: Hello, User is able to access onedrive from local machine but when trying from remote desktop he get the error. Error- Your login was successful but does not meet the criteria to access this resource. For example, you might be signing in from a browser, app, or location...