Windows 10: cant upgrade from win 8 to win 10

Discus and support cant upgrade from win 8 to win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 1. I have bought a genuine key of wins 10 pro 2. I had downloaded windows upgrade assistant and it started its work and after downlaoding 100% it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sudeep santra, Jul 11, 2019.

1. cant upgrade from win 8 to win 10

1. I have bought a genuine key of wins 10 pro

2. I had downloaded windows upgrade assistant and it started its work and after downlaoding 100% it says

windows needs your attention on this ……. the following app is not compatible with windows uninstall it manually

but windows is not telling the name of the app and still I did uninstall most of the apps and software but still its showing the error

pls help me.

i cant do it with usb or iso method bec of some issue...….I can only use wins update assistant

thanks in advance for your valuable time

:)

sudeep santra, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Keith_O Win User

Upgrading from WIN 8 to Win 10

hello,

I have a desktop running Win 8

Can anyone provide a step by step upgrade path/instructions to delete Win 8 and load/run Win 10..

thanks

Keith_O, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Can't upgrade from Win 8 to Win 10

Jessen P -- Thanks for responding. I looked at the link you provided, but it just provides a small list of error codes and possible causes for the error. Didn't see any steps to take to resolve the issue. And none of the listed error codes are the
    same as the one I got 0x80070006-0x90016 when I tried to upgrade to win 10.

PhilSaxton, Jul 11, 2019
  4. RealNeil Win User

cant upgrade from win 8 to win 10

Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

cant upgrade from win 8 to win 10

1. cant upgrade from win 8 to win 10 - Similar Threads - cant upgrade

2. i want to upgrade to win 11 but i cant because i need to enable secure boot , proablem is I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to upgrade to win 11 but i cant because i need to enable secure boot , proablem is I...: My PC will not boot if i enable secure boot. I want to upgrade to win 11 Im running a gigabyte b560e AX with a ryzen9 and 32g RAMeverything is set up for except that specific thing...
  3. i want to upgrade to win 11 but i cant because i need to enable secure boot , proablem is I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to upgrade to win 11 but i cant because i need to enable secure boot , proablem is I...: My PC will not boot if i enable secure boot. I want to upgrade to win 11 Im running a gigabyte b560e AX with a ryzen9 and 32g RAMeverything is set up for except that specific thing...
  4. Why cant i upgrade to windows 11 even though my labtop meets the requiremennts?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why cant i upgrade to windows 11 even though my labtop meets the requiremennts?: Recently, I've been trying to install Windows 11. I cleared out my entire laptop and used an external device for the installation, but every time it restarts, the update fails. Now I've deleted everything for no reason....
  5. Why cant i upgrade to windows 11 even though my labtop meets the requiremennts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i upgrade to windows 11 even though my labtop meets the requiremennts?: Recently, I've been trying to install Windows 11. I cleared out my entire laptop and used an external device for the installation, but every time it restarts, the update fails. Now I've deleted everything for no reason....
  6. Why cant i upgrade to windows 11 even though my labtop meets the requiremennts?

7. System reverted back to Windows 7 and cant upgrade to 10 again.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    System reverted back to Windows 7 and cant upgrade to 10 again.: I recently had to perform a system recovery and when it did, it reverted back to windows 7. I am trying to upgrade again to Windows 10, but can't get my activation key to work....
  8. System reverted back to Windows 7 and cant upgrade to 10 again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System reverted back to Windows 7 and cant upgrade to 10 again.: I recently had to perform a system recovery and when it did, it reverted back to windows 7. I am trying to upgrade again to Windows 10, but can't get my activation key to work....
  9. System reverted back to Windows 7 and cant upgrade to 10 again.

10. Following a recent auto upgrade windows hello and pin access are disabled, cant remember...

Following a recent auto upgrade windows hello and pin access are disabled, cant remember...: Following a recent auto upgrade windows hello and pin access are disabled, cant remember password, any help to get into all in one HP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/following-a-recent-auto-upgrade-windows-hello-and/720ac6fc-45a7-46a8-bb36-70b91989d8d6