Windows 10: cant upgrade from win 8 to win 10

Discus and support cant upgrade from win 8 to win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 1. I have bought a genuine key of wins 10 pro 2. I had downloaded windows upgrade assistant and it started its work and after downlaoding 100% it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sudeep santra, Jul 11, 2019.

1. cant upgrade from win 8 to win 10

1. I have bought a genuine key of wins 10 pro

2. I had downloaded windows upgrade assistant and it started its work and after downlaoding 100% it says

windows needs your attention on this ……. the following app is not compatible with windows uninstall it manually

but windows is not telling the name of the app and still I did uninstall most of the apps and software but still its showing the error

pls help me.

i cant do it with usb or iso method bec of some issue...….I can only use wins update assistant

thanks in advance for your valuable time

:)

sudeep santra, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Keith_O Win User

Upgrading from WIN 8 to Win 10

hello,

I have a desktop running Win 8

Can anyone provide a step by step upgrade path/instructions to delete Win 8 and load/run Win 10..

thanks

Keith_O, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Can't upgrade from Win 8 to Win 10

Jessen P -- Thanks for responding. I looked at the link you provided, but it just provides a small list of error codes and possible causes for the error. Didn't see any steps to take to resolve the issue. And none of the listed error codes are the
    same as the one I got 0x80070006-0x90016 when I tried to upgrade to win 10.

PhilSaxton, Jul 11, 2019
  4. RealNeil Win User

cant upgrade from win 8 to win 10

Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

cant upgrade from win 8 to win 10

1. cant upgrade from win 8 to win 10 - Similar Threads - cant upgrade

2. cant get my copy of wind 10 to upgrade from 1709

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant get my copy of wind 10 to upgrade from 1709: I have tried everything I can find, but cant get my copy of windows 10 to update to 1803 i get the same error every time. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 x64 2019-06OOB (17) Last failed install attempt on ‎08/‎07/‎2019 - 0x80240034 it has been trying to...
  3. Windows 10, version 1903 cant upgrade i get the error code 0x80240034

Windows 10, version 1903 cant upgrade i get the error code 0x80240034: Hi, im having troubles for upgrade to the 1903 version, actually im using Windows 10 enterprise LTSC 1809 but i can not upgrade to 1903 , im getting the error code: 0x80240034 [ATTACH]...
  4. Cant upgrade Windows Home To Windows Pro after PC Reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cant upgrade Windows Home To Windows Pro after PC Reset: I have windows 10 home version 1803, already purchased windows 10 pro. I have recently reset my laptop and need to perform the windows upgrade. After install and restart, my windows is still windows 10 home...
  5. Have just upgraded my computer to windows 10 but cant seem to get microsoft flight sim to...

Have just upgraded my computer to windows 10 but cant seem to get microsoft flight sim to...: Have steam version also but nothing is working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-just-upgraded-my-computer-to-windows-10-but/9bd4f65a-c76b-45d5-b668-cf3ee0d3a7dd
  6. Win 10 home upgrade to pro but went enterprise - cant activate, no product key received

Win 10 home upgrade to pro but went enterprise - cant activate, no product key received: Hi, I just upgraded my Win10 Home to Pro. However, after the PC restarted, my win version says it's Enterprise. I did not receive a product key only a confirmation about the payment in my email. What should I do next? Please help. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Regards...
  7. i cant upgrade windows 10 home to windos 10 pro

i cant upgrade windows 10 home to windos 10 pro: hello i cant upgrade windows 10 home to windos 10 pro with following error : something interrupted our troubleshooting.make sure youre connected to the internet.wait few minutes and try again 0x80070057 please how to solve it?...
  8. Cant activate windows 10 pro after upgrading MB, CPU, and Ram

Cant activate windows 10 pro after upgrading MB, CPU, and Ram: Hey everyone I recently upgraded my MB, CPU, and Ram and now cant activate windows 10 pro I had Windows 10 home (Have the product key and USB) and upgraded to windows 10 pro through the "Settings" in windows 10, I dont have a product key from when i ungraded to windows...
  9. recently upgraded my motherboard and cant reactivate my Windows 10

recently upgraded my motherboard and cant reactivate my Windows 10: I replaced my old motherboard for a newer one and came to find out I couldn't change the background because I needed to activate windows with the error message "0xC004C003". I've looked into it a bit but I already had a Microsoft account when I bought the prebuilt computer...
  10. I cant upgrade from Windows 10 S to Windows 10 Home

I cant upgrade from Windows 10 S to Windows 10 Home: I just bought Surface Go and when i switch out S mode to Home but not success and show below error message. [IMG]Even I tried factory default and try also same issue. After I update windows and try also same issue. Please advise how can I solve this issue....