Windows 10: cant upgrade from win 8 to win 10

Discus and support cant upgrade from win 8 to win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 1. I have bought a genuine key of wins 10 pro 2. I had downloaded windows upgrade assistant and it started its work and after downlaoding 100% it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sudeep santra, Jul 11, 2019.

1. cant upgrade from win 8 to win 10

1. I have bought a genuine key of wins 10 pro

2. I had downloaded windows upgrade assistant and it started its work and after downlaoding 100% it says

windows needs your attention on this ……. the following app is not compatible with windows uninstall it manually

but windows is not telling the name of the app and still I did uninstall most of the apps and software but still its showing the error

pls help me.

i cant do it with usb or iso method bec of some issue...….I can only use wins update assistant

thanks in advance for your valuable time

:)

sudeep santra, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Keith_O Win User

Upgrading from WIN 8 to Win 10

hello,

I have a desktop running Win 8

Can anyone provide a step by step upgrade path/instructions to delete Win 8 and load/run Win 10..

thanks

Keith_O, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Can't upgrade from Win 8 to Win 10

Jessen P -- Thanks for responding. I looked at the link you provided, but it just provides a small list of error codes and possible causes for the error. Didn't see any steps to take to resolve the issue. And none of the listed error codes are the
    same as the one I got 0x80070006-0x90016 when I tried to upgrade to win 10.

PhilSaxton, Jul 11, 2019
  4. RealNeil Win User

cant upgrade from win 8 to win 10

Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

cant upgrade from win 8 to win 10

1. cant upgrade from win 8 to win 10 - Similar Threads - cant upgrade

2. I cant upgrade win 11 home to pro and my microsoft store can't download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant upgrade win 11 home to pro and my microsoft store can't download anything: Hello everyone, i have 3 problem in my windows 11 home in Asus Tuf Gamming t15.1.First problem is i cant download any apps in my microsoft store. Its always pop up messages "There are eror in the end olease try again". I try restar, reset and repair this with many method but...
  3. I cant upgrade win 11 home to pro and my microsoft store can't download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant upgrade win 11 home to pro and my microsoft store can't download anything: Hello everyone, i have 3 problem in my windows 11 home in Asus Tuf Gamming t15.1.First problem is i cant download any apps in my microsoft store. Its always pop up messages "There are eror in the end olease try again". I try restar, reset and repair this with many method but...
  4. I cant upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant upgrade: I cannot upgrade from windows 11 home to pro, i get Help, the generic product key does not work either. let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-upgrade/91368570-ab5b-4d93-ada4-8e9a7bfff880
  5. I cant upgrade

I cant upgrade: I cannot upgrade from windows 11 home to pro, i get Help, the generic product key does not work either. let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-upgrade/91368570-ab5b-4d93-ada4-8e9a7bfff880
  6. why cant i install or find the product key for my pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    why cant i install or find the product key for my pro upgrade: when i go to my order confirmation and click to install the upgrade to pro it says there is an error the page i requested is not there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-install-or-find-the-product-key-for-my/e385cfee-a06b-40f8-afdf-995f515ebbd9
  7. Windows 10 to Windows 11 upgrade fails 0x20017 error, and i cant fix it, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 to Windows 11 upgrade fails 0x20017 error, and i cant fix it, please help.: Hey!I tried to install Windows 11 from the downloadable qapplication, from an USB stick, through the ISO but i always get this error.This is the error from the setupact2024-02-11 19:36:07, Error [0x08085f] MIG MigHost:...
  8. Windows 10 to Windows 11 upgrade fails 0x20017 error, and i cant fix it, please help.

Windows 10 to Windows 11 upgrade fails 0x20017 error, and i cant fix it, please help.: Hey!I tried to install Windows 11 from the downloadable qapplication, from an USB stick, through the ISO but i always get this error.This is the error from the setupact2024-02-11 19:36:07, Error [0x08085f] MIG MigHost:...
  9. After rebooting my pc evrything that i did was gone and cant upgrade/install windows 10/11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After rebooting my pc evrything that i did was gone and cant upgrade/install windows 10/11: After starting my pc and doing some changes installing deleting files and rebooting the changes didnt save like i didnt do anything.And i also cant:-download windows 11 error pops up-download drivers and updates-after downloading windows 10 iso file it was corrupted i wanted...
  10. Why cant I Upgrade my Windows 7 to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why cant I Upgrade my Windows 7 to windows 10?: So First of all I click windows 10 Upgrade assistant and it goes normal and stuff and it says my computer is Eligible but then it says this!Something Went wrongCouldn't Download windows 10, Check your network settings and try again. You can contact Microsoft support for help...