Windows 10: Can't upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro using windows 7 pro genuine key

Discus and support Can't upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro using windows 7 pro genuine key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a dell computer running on windows 10 home but i already have a old but genuine windows 7 pro key and want to upgrade to windows 10 pro. I saw... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MaharshiGhosh, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Can't upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro using windows 7 pro genuine key

I have a dell computer running on windows 10 home but i already have a old but genuine windows 7 pro key and want to upgrade to windows 10 pro. I saw in other websites that people use their old windows 7 pro key to activate to windows 10 home to pro. But when i tried to activate windows 10 home to pro, it says the error

Can't upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro using windows 7 pro genuine key 4bb7a04f-e4d5-4e1d-8b3a-b00333dc7eff?upload=true.png

Actually, i am already connected to the internet. My windows updates are also working fine. chrome also works fine. But i can't upgrade to windows 10 so can anyone help me to solve this issue.

:)

MaharshiGhosh, Jun 12, 2019

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Kursah Win User

Can't upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro using windows 7 pro genuine key

windows 10 key

I just did a deployment last night with a fresh 10 install using the newest ISO and a 7 Pro key, worked like a charm. Glad yours worked for you as well. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Can't upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro using windows 7 pro genuine key

1. Can't upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro using windows 7 pro genuine key - Similar Threads - Can't upgrade home

2. Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade using Windows 7 Pro key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade using Windows 7 Pro key not working: My plan was to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro using a Windows 7 Pro key, I read a lot of articles and videos and they all seemed to make the upgrade possible, but for me I have a valid Windows 10 Home key and i'm trying to use a Windows 7 Pro key to upgrade it to Windows 10...
  3. Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade using Windows 7 Pro key not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade using Windows 7 Pro key not working: My plan was to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro using a Windows 7 Pro key, I read a lot of articles and videos and they all seemed to make the upgrade possible, but for me I have a valid Windows 10 Home key and i'm trying to use a Windows 7 Pro key to upgrade it to Windows 10...
  4. Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade using Windows 7 Pro key not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Genuine Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro Upgrad - Is it free?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Genuine Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro Upgrad - Is it free?: Hello, I have genuine Windows 7 Pro running on my dell vostro 2520 with key purchased from Microsoft. I got a message on my laptop that Windows 7 is no longer supported by Microsoft so please upgrad to Windows 10. I know, I am late on this. I want to understand that if I...
  6. Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro with a Windows 7 key?

Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro with a Windows 7 key?: Hi, I have some questions about Windows 10 activation. About a year ago I got a new laptop with 1TB HDD and 128GB SSD with Win10 Home. I removed the SSD and replaced the HDD with a 2TB that I'm using for dual booting. I reinstalled Win10 to an empty 1TB partition from a...
  7. Use Windows 10 Pro Product key to upgrade from Windows 7 Pro

Use Windows 10 Pro Product key to upgrade from Windows 7 Pro: Can I use the Windows 10 Pro pak to upgrade from Windows 7 pro that is currently on my computer ? ***Modified title from: Can I use the Windows 10 Pro pak to upgrade from Windows 7 pro that is currently on my computer ?***...
  8. Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro - Using Windows 7 Pro Key

Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro - Using Windows 7 Pro Key: I bought this new Dell laptop that came with Windows 10 home pre-installed. I have an old Windows 7 pro key(currently not used on any other machine) that I would like to use to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. I get following error message: The last product key (ID: some number...
  9. Using Windows 8 Pro key to Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Home

Using Windows 8 Pro key to Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Home: Hello, I have 2 laptops, one old(1st) and other new(2nd). The 1st laptop had Windows 7 Home pre-installed which was later upgraded to Windows 8 Pro through Windows 8 Upgrade Offer. This again was upgraded to Windows 10 Home for free. The 2nd PC came with Windows 10 Home...
  10. Windows 10 Home Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro using old windows 7 pro oem key

Windows 10 Home Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro using old windows 7 pro oem key: Hi all, I have a windows 10 home device but I would like to be able to use a pro version of Windows 10, I have a copy of windows 7 pro and I was wondering if the key can be used in the store to upgrade the version of windows to win10 pro. I have entered the key and it said...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot