Windows 10: Cant upgrade to win 11 on my hp elitebook.

Discus and support Cant upgrade to win 11 on my hp elitebook. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, just wondering if anyone has installed win 11 even tho it says that the processor doesn't support it? i have a HP Elitebook G1 850 and would really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Simone D72, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Cant upgrade to win 11 on my hp elitebook.

Hi, just wondering if anyone has installed win 11 even tho it says that the processor doesn't support it? i have a HP Elitebook G1 850 and would really like to use win 11 on it, I asked support team and they said it would void my warranty but that's finished now anyway. What would be the outcome of doing this? any major problems to watch out for or settings that may be needed?Thank you

:)

Simone D72, Oct 25, 2021
  2. swinster Win User

Corruption of display, Windows 10 Insider 17063, HP EliteBook G3 1040

Step 7:

Cant upgrade to win 11 on my hp elitebook. [​IMG]

8:

9a:

9b:

10:

11: Your link is incorrect, I should simply be Resplendence Software - WhoCrashed, automatic crash dump analyzer

12:
    HPELITEBOOK-06_01_2018_174834_78.zip

13:
    No devices with warinings
    13a:
    Remember, I have now re-enable this driver and all is functional

14:

15:

Last point of note. I re-ran the UEFI on board diagnostics over night, all System tests, Exhaustive, this completed 15 time with no errors.

swinster, Oct 25, 2021
  3. haibob Win User
    Cannot start my HP EliteBook laptop.

I have an HP Elitebook that will not turn on. The power button and the caps lock key continually blinks in unison on and off, but it will not go to boot. Any suggestions?

haibob, Oct 25, 2021
  4. Eric F Win User

Cant upgrade to win 11 on my hp elitebook.

How to disable trackpad for HP Elitebook 840 G5

As the question states, I am simply trying to disable my touchpad on my HP laptop. So I think this is very specific for the HP Elitebook 840 G5 as I have tried the following generic methods to disable the trackpad:

1. Under mouse settings, using the Synaptics tab. This tab does not exist for me. (Reference https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03882926)
    2. Disabling the Synaptics driver. I thought this would work for sure too but I tried to disable all of the mouse drivers available under Mice and other pointing devices (Device Manager) and the trackpad still works.
    3. Using third party software. I tried "touchpad-blocker" and even when enabled, the touchpad still works.
    4. Double tapping the top left corner (how do i disable a touchpad on an hp elitebook 850 laptop? - HP Support Community - 5480918) This does nothing for mine.

I am open for other suggestions. I am really surprised that disabling the driver didn't work.

Eric F, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

Cant upgrade to win 11 on my hp elitebook.

1. Cant upgrade to win 11 on my hp elitebook. - Similar Threads - Cant upgrade elitebook

2. Hp Elitebook Glitching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp Elitebook Glitching: My Hp Elitebook keep glitching for no reason. I got it fixed but it happens again and again. Is there anything I can do about that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-elitebook-glitching/8eeb4752-c45c-4a88-9642-25e3c91e9820
  3. Hp Elitebook Glitching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp Elitebook Glitching: My Hp Elitebook keep glitching for no reason. I got it fixed but it happens again and again. Is there anything I can do about that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-elitebook-glitching/8eeb4752-c45c-4a88-9642-25e3c91e9820
  4. Booting stops on HP Elitebook G6 1040 after updating to Win 11 from Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting stops on HP Elitebook G6 1040 after updating to Win 11 from Win 10: Hi,my otherwise lighting fast Elitebook suddenly stops loading when reaching the step I have included in the picture. The screen maintains black and no photo can be seen like usual. After about 20 minutes it sometimes shows a photo and I can enter my pin. Thereafter the PC...
  5. Booting stops on HP Elitebook G6 1040 after updating to Win 11 from Win 10

Booting stops on HP Elitebook G6 1040 after updating to Win 11 from Win 10: Hi,my otherwise lighting fast Elitebook suddenly stops loading when reaching the step I have included in the picture. The screen maintains black and no photo can be seen like usual. After about 20 minutes it sometimes shows a photo and I can enter my pin. Thereafter the PC...
  6. win 11 upgrade: HP 4530s Probook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 11 upgrade: HP 4530s Probook: I have an HP 4530s ProBook. It had gone through all upgrades from 7.1 through time quite well. Well, that is compared to other cases I have read about recently with WIN10 udgrade issues. At least it was running well with the latest WIN 10 version. However with WIN 11 I got a...
  7. win 11 upgrade: HP 4530s Probook

win 11 upgrade: HP 4530s Probook: I have an HP 4530s ProBook. It had gone through all upgrades from 7.1 through time quite well. Well, that is compared to other cases I have read about recently with WIN10 udgrade issues. At least it was running well with the latest WIN 10 version. However with WIN 11 I got a...
  8. Cant upgrade to win 11 on my hp elitebook.

Cant upgrade to win 11 on my hp elitebook.: Hi, just wondering if anyone has installed win 11 even tho it says that the processor doesn't support it? i have a HP Elitebook G1 850 and would really like to use win 11 on it, I asked support team and they said it would void my warranty but that's finished now anyway. What...
  9. HP Elitebook 2560p

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Elitebook 2560p: Is there a driver for fingerprint reader for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-elitebook-2560p/6d97a867-1c29-4a4d-80ee-a4d30a66d951
  10. Hp elitebook 8460p not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hp elitebook 8460p not working: Hello. I have a hp elitebook 8460p, secondhand rebuilt i5 processor. I bought it 1 year ago in October. The performance has amazing for about 9 months then it started to become slow, I reset windows and it's been perfectly fine since then. About 2 weeks ago, I loaded it up...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp elitebook 840 g2 cant update to windows 11