Windows 10: Can't upgrade to Win 11

Discus and support Can't upgrade to Win 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a laptop with Intel Core i7 -7500U Processor @ 2.70GHz and Pc Health says it can't accept win 11. Does anyone know how to solve ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PatrickRaimbert, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Can't upgrade to Win 11

I have a laptop with Intel Core i7 -7500U Processor @ 2.70GHz and Pc Health says it can't accept win 11. Does anyone know how to solve ?

:)

PatrickRaimbert, Oct 16, 2021
  2. Norton Win User

WCG-TPU 9th Birthday Challenge (11/16-11/22/2013)- Join us/Crunch/Win Stuff

LAST CALL! *Wink Can't upgrade to Win 11 ;)

PRIZES SHOULD START FLOWING IN ABOUT AN HOUR!

The list(s) of prize entrants should be posted shortly so keep an on this thread to make sure your name is on there *Smile Can't upgrade to Win 11 :)

Please refer to the two previous posts if your name isn't on one of the lists:

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...-crunch-win-stuff.194389/page-17#post-3022551

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...-crunch-win-stuff.194389/page-17#post-3022597

Norton, Oct 16, 2021
  3. lse123 Win User
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool said all OK and continued OK with upgrade... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all OK for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?
    and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

lse123, Oct 16, 2021
  4. AddRAM Win User

Can't upgrade to Win 11

win 10 upgrade asking for product key

Just try it through Windows update, you shouldn`t have any issues.

Excellent question Navy, that`s probabaly why. If not then, as suggested, just use the Media Creation Tool and choose upgrade this PC in Step 3.

Windows 10 - Upgrade Installation - Windows 10 Forums

AddRAM, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

Can't upgrade to Win 11

1. Can't upgrade to Win 11 - Similar Threads - Can't upgrade

2. Can't upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 issues with Windows Update Assistant as-well

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 issues with Windows Update Assistant as-well: I'm currently cannot update my PC to the newest versions.I'm currently on Windows 10 21H2 and every update assistant, whether that's the Windows 10 or 11 tool, it say's "something went wrong" Error Code: 0x80070003 mainly.When I "check for updates" on my PC same Error Code...
  3. Can't upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 issues with Windows Update Assistant as-well

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 issues with Windows Update Assistant as-well: I'm currently cannot update my PC to the newest versions.I'm currently on Windows 10 21H2 and every update assistant, whether that's the Windows 10 or 11 tool, it say's "something went wrong" Error Code: 0x80070003 mainly.When I "check for updates" on my PC same Error Code...
  4. Can't upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 issues with Windows Update Assistant as-well

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't upgrade from Win 11 Home to Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade from Win 11 Home to Pro: Hello,I recently bought a new laptop with Win 11 Home pre installed.The account is activated for win 11 home, but i want to purchase the upgrade to win 11 pro. So i go to settings - system - activation then i click on upgrade your edition of windows and then on upgrade in...
  6. Can't upgrade from Win 11 Home to Pro

Can't upgrade from Win 11 Home to Pro: Hello,I recently bought a new laptop with Win 11 Home pre installed.The account is activated for win 11 home, but i want to purchase the upgrade to win 11 pro. So i go to settings - system - activation then i click on upgrade your edition of windows and then on upgrade in...
  7. I can't upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 11 Home: I've been trying to update my Windows 11 Home Edition to the Windows 11 Pro edition because I need to use remote desktop for school and my version of Windows doesn't support it. My instructor gave me a license key and I tried that, it didn't work. I tried using the generic...
  8. I can't upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 11 Home

I can't upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 11 Home: I've been trying to update my Windows 11 Home Edition to the Windows 11 Pro edition because I need to use remote desktop for school and my version of Windows doesn't support it. My instructor gave me a license key and I tried that, it didn't work. I tried using the generic...
  9. Have Your Phone, can't upgrade to Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have Your Phone, can't upgrade to Phone Link: I just purchased a new Lenovo idea pad running Windows 11 to replace an identical computer that was stolen. I used phone link on the previous computer. This one has Your Phone installed. Your phone shows up when you launch the program, but when you search for Phone Link, Your...
  10. Have Your Phone, can't upgrade to Phone Link

Have Your Phone, can't upgrade to Phone Link: I just purchased a new Lenovo idea pad running Windows 11 to replace an identical computer that was stolen. I used phone link on the previous computer. This one has Your Phone installed. Your phone shows up when you launch the program, but when you search for Phone Link, Your...