Windows 10: Can't Upgrade to Window 11

Discus and support Can't Upgrade to Window 11 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello,I can't get window 11 update because of CUP requirement.Window Version: 10 22H2IntelR Core TM i7-7700H CPU @ 2.80GHzWhen I i checked supported... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ZayarP, May 20, 2024.

1. ZayarP Win User

Can't Upgrade to Window 11

Hello,I can't get window 11 update because of CUP requirement.Window Version: 10 22H2IntelR Core TM i7-7700H CPU @ 2.80GHzWhen I i checked supported CPUs, it is listed and still showing "the processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11.Please help.

:)

ZayarP, May 20, 2024

2. Upgrading to windows 11

I have a few questions about windows 11...

1. How many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, May 20, 2024
  3. dougboes Win User
    Upgrade to Windows 11

I want to upgrade my OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11. I have run the compatibility software and got the message that says my Windows 10 software is not compatible with upgrading to Windows 11. I'm looking for a point & click application that will make my Windows 10 OS upgradable to Windows 11 or a file that will provide step-by-step instructions on how to accomplish the upgrade to Windows 11. I expect a list of files/applications that will not run in Windows 11 because my PC is not capable of running the new applications w/o hardware upgrades.

dougboes, May 20, 2024
  4. Can't Upgrade to Window 11

i dont want upgrade to windows 11

Hi Samiee,

How to Stop or Block Windows 11 update - Your Windows Guide

To Block Windows 11 update, see the steps below, which is explained later on step by step. This would also work even if you have clicked Download and install.

• Right-click Start and select Windows Powershell(admin).
    • Press Yes when Prompted.
    • Type cmd.exe to open Command Prompt inside Powershell.
    Paste the following command to enable Targeted Updates to a specific release:

• reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate /v TargetReleaseversion /t REG_DWORD /d 1
    If you are on Windows 10 version 21H2, use the command below:

• reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate /v TargetReleaseversionInfo /t REG_SZ /d 21H2
    If you are on Windows 10 version 21H1, use the command below:

• reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate /v TargetReleaseversionInfo /t REG_SZ /d 21H1
    You should see the “The command completed successfully” message when you enter the commands.

Sumit (Volunteer Moderator), May 20, 2024
Thema:

Can't Upgrade to Window 11

1. Can't Upgrade to Window 11 - Similar Threads - Can't Upgrade Window

2. Can't upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade to Windows 11: Hi,I have Win 10 pro and I'm failing to upgrade to Win 11.I have NUC i7 gen 11, BIOS is on secure boot on, no external storage is connected, BIOS is updated to latest, tried updating through the win11 assistant - nothing.This is he error I'm getting:Please help...
  3. Can't upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade to windows 11: I have a asus tuf gaming b550-plus wifi II motherboard windows 11 ready with a amd ryzen 5 5600g cpu and trying to upgrade to windows 11 but it says secure boot state unsupported. I have try everything to make this work. Can anybody help. Thanks...
  4. Can't upgrade to windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't upgrade to windows 11.: I can't upgrade to windows 11.I downloaded the PC Health check app and everything is compatible, just not the cpu. My cpu: IntelR CoreTM i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHzAnybody else having this problem? Really hope windows 11 can ge to us soon....
  5. Can't upgrade to windows 11.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't upgrade to windows 11.: I can't upgrade to windows 11.I downloaded the PC Health check app and everything is compatible, just not the cpu. My cpu: IntelR CoreTM i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHzAnybody else having this problem? Really hope windows 11 can ge to us soon....
  6. Can't upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade to windows 11: I have a Dell Inspiron 7586 2 in 1, according to dell my laptop is compatible with the new update but whenever I try to install it I'm told I have no TPM chip, I've checked the security settings and there's no option to change anything either. Anyway to fix this?...
  7. Can't upgrade to windows 11

Can't upgrade to windows 11: I have a Dell Inspiron 7586 2 in 1, according to dell my laptop is compatible with the new update but whenever I try to install it I'm told I have no TPM chip, I've checked the security settings and there's no option to change anything either. Anyway to fix this?...
  8. Can't upgrade to windows 11

9. CAN'T UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11

CAN'T UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11: i have this notification shown that i could get the latest version of windows. When i clicked the "Download and Install" option, it started to download until 100% then installing.. but then it just dissappear. Then, i tried to download and install again for the second time...
  10. CAN'T UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11

CAN'T UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11: i have this notification shown that i could get the latest version of windows. When i clicked the "Download and Install" option, it started to download until 100% then installing.. but then it just dissappear. Then, i tried to download and install again for the second time...