Windows 10: Cant upgrade to Windows 10 V1909

Discus and support Cant upgrade to Windows 10 V1909 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to upgrade to Windows 10V 1909 but keep getting an error message _P0_VMware Workstation Pro No-Op is not compatible with Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dr.[Phil], Dec 23, 2019.

1. Dr.[Phil] Win User

Cant upgrade to Windows 10 V1909

I'm trying to upgrade to Windows 10V 1909 but keep getting an error message

_P0_VMware Workstation Pro No-Op

is not compatible with Windows 10 and needs to be removed.

I've removed all copies of VMWare on the PC and tried searching for this particular file but can't find it.

Any advice as to what to try next please.

Thanks

Dr Phil

:)

Dr.[Phil], Dec 23, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 23, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Dec 23, 2019
  4. LarryTonn Win User

Home Network not seeing Desktop Users/Admin folder after Latop upgrade to Windows 10, v1909

I forgot to mention that my desktop is no longer seeing my laptop after the upgrade.

My desktop has windows 10v1903, and my laptop has windows 10 v1909.

As such, my laptop wasn't listed under specific persons.

LarryTonn, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Cant upgrade to Windows 10 V1909 - Similar Threads - Cant upgrade V1909

2. File cleanup after upgrade v1909

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File cleanup after upgrade v1909: Full system scan showed almost 1 million files. Double last year. Tried Norton, performance , file cleanup but only browser history cleaned. Is there a tool to clean up old AMD Files? Do I need install files from over a year ago?...
  3. 0xC1900101-0x30018 error when in-place upgrading Windows 10 v1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0xC1900101-0x30018 error when in-place upgrading Windows 10 v1909: Hello. I am trying to do an in-place upgrade of my machine's installed OS: Microsoft Windows 10 v1909 compilation 18363.836, using the latest Windows setup media. I don’t have any antivirus/firewall program installed besides the default windows ones. I ran the setup...
  4. Windows 10 v1909

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 v1909: Just updated to new version of Win10 and some application windows no longer have resize overlapping squares or minimize underscore buttons at the top right of windows. Only the close window "X" appears. This is consistent across Firefox, Explorer and Edge. Windows Live...
  5. WINDOWS 10 V1909 BSOD

WINDOWS 10 V1909 BSOD: I successfully updated to WIN 10 V1909 and have been using it with out problems for some time. Today, I got a BSOD, auto rebooted successfully. Looked at the reliability monitor and found the reboot critical event were a hardware error followed by an unexpectant shutdown....
  6. win 10 v1909

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    win 10 v1909: new win 10 version does not pair with roku tv and network function in file explorer does not work. what is the fix?.....apple????????????????????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-v1909/0fceef32-91f9-4ad4-b5d4-e63b605a1ef0"
  7. Windows 10 v1909 Update

Windows 10 v1909 Update: Today (Patch Tuesday?), I was notified of the update to v1909. I duly performed this but was surprised that this update was performed very quickly; in fact in minutes! On restart, I went and viewed the installed updates and saw:- "Feature update to Windows 10, version...
  8. Windows 10 v1909 is afoot

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 v1909 is afoot: I was working on someone else's computer this afternoon when I noticed in his Update and Security page the "Optional Update" for 1909 appeared with the link to download and install. So I guess it is released although the MCT page still indicates the May Update. JohnD 141586
  9. Windows 10 v1909 is afoot

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 v1909 is afoot: I was working on someone else's computer this afternoon when I noticed in his Update and Security page the "Optional Update" for 1909 appeared with the link to download and install. So I guess it is released although the MCT page still indicates the May Update. JohnD 141586
  10. cant upgrade to windows 10

cant upgrade to windows 10: hi i have been having problems upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10 i used the microsoft tool to create a instalation media on flash drive (also tried on dvd) and half way through upgrade it says reverting to previous version of windows please dont turn of your computer and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. _p0_vmware workstation pro no-op

2. _P0_VMware Workstation Pro

3. __P0__VMware Workstation

4. __P0__ VMware Workstation Pro (No-Op),
  5. _p0_vmware,
  6. _P0_VMwere workstation pro,
  7. __P0___ Vmware workstation (no-op),
  8. _P0_VMware Workstation Pro (No-Op),
  9. __P0__Vmware,
  10. windows 10 p0_vmware workstation pro (no-op)