Windows 10: CAN'T UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11

Discus and support CAN'T UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have this notification shown that i could get the latest version of windows. When i clicked the "Download and Install" option, it started to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rainhardsiagian88, Oct 25, 2021.

1. CAN'T UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11

i have this notification shown that i could get the latest version of windows. When i clicked the "Download and Install" option, it started to download until 100% then installing.. but then it just dissappear. Then, i tried to download and install again for the second time and still nothing came up. Please help. Do i need to reset my laptop?

:)

rainhardsiagian88, Oct 25, 2021
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Oct 25, 2021
  3. Ghot Win User
    KB5005635 Windows 11 Insider Preview Beta and RP Build 22000.194 Insider

How anyone can get Windows 11 | Windows 11 Forum

For In-Place upgrade, skip step #8

For Clean Install, skip step #9 and everything below step #9

4. CAN'T UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

CAN'T UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11

1. CAN'T UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11 - Similar Threads - CAN'T UPGRADE

2. Can't upgrade from Win 11 Home to Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade from Win 11 Home to Pro: Hello,I recently bought a new laptop with Win 11 Home pre installed.The account is activated for win 11 home, but i want to purchase the upgrade to win 11 pro. So i go to settings - system - activation then i click on upgrade your edition of windows and then on upgrade in...
  3. Can't upgrade from Win 11 Home to Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't upgrade from Win 11 Home to Pro: Hello,I recently bought a new laptop with Win 11 Home pre installed.The account is activated for win 11 home, but i want to purchase the upgrade to win 11 pro. So i go to settings - system - activation then i click on upgrade your edition of windows and then on upgrade in...
  4. I can't upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 11 Home: I've been trying to update my Windows 11 Home Edition to the Windows 11 Pro edition because I need to use remote desktop for school and my version of Windows doesn't support it. My instructor gave me a license key and I tried that, it didn't work. I tried using the generic...
  5. I can't upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 11 Home

I can't upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 11 Home: I've been trying to update my Windows 11 Home Edition to the Windows 11 Pro edition because I need to use remote desktop for school and my version of Windows doesn't support it. My instructor gave me a license key and I tried that, it didn't work. I tried using the generic...
  6. Have Your Phone, can't upgrade to Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have Your Phone, can't upgrade to Phone Link: I just purchased a new Lenovo idea pad running Windows 11 to replace an identical computer that was stolen. I used phone link on the previous computer. This one has Your Phone installed. Your phone shows up when you launch the program, but when you search for Phone Link, Your...
  7. Have Your Phone, can't upgrade to Phone Link

Have Your Phone, can't upgrade to Phone Link: I just purchased a new Lenovo idea pad running Windows 11 to replace an identical computer that was stolen. I used phone link on the previous computer. This one has Your Phone installed. Your phone shows up when you launch the program, but when you search for Phone Link, Your...
  8. I cant upgrade win 11 home to pro and my microsoft store can't download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant upgrade win 11 home to pro and my microsoft store can't download anything: Hello everyone, i have 3 problem in my windows 11 home in Asus Tuf Gamming t15.1.First problem is i cant download any apps in my microsoft store. Its always pop up messages "There are eror in the end olease try again". I try restar, reset and repair this with many method but...
  9. I cant upgrade win 11 home to pro and my microsoft store can't download anything

I cant upgrade win 11 home to pro and my microsoft store can't download anything: Hello everyone, i have 3 problem in my windows 11 home in Asus Tuf Gamming t15.1.First problem is i cant download any apps in my microsoft store. Its always pop up messages "There are eror in the end olease try again". I try restar, reset and repair this with many method but...
  10. I can't upgrade from Win11 Home to pro on my laptop HP Omen 17

I can't upgrade from Win11 Home to pro on my laptop HP Omen 17: Hello,I can't upgrade from my win11 home to Pro because of this error:Unable to upgrade your editionWe can't activate Windows on this device right now. You can try activating again later or go to the Store to buy a genuine Windows.0x80070490can anyone help?...