Windows 10: Can't upgrade windows 10 "sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10"

Discus and support Can't upgrade windows 10 "sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have already windows 10 Pro v1903 installed on my PC, I tried to do an upgrade to the version of November 2019 but the windows utility... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Idris OULMANE, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Can't upgrade windows 10 "sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10"

Hello,

I have already windows 10 Pro v1903 installed on my PC, I tried to do an upgrade to the version of November 2019 but the windows utility setup shows me the following message with no details "sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10" I tried the solutions I found on the net but non of them fixed the problem.

I have all the hard drives on GPT system bios is running on UEFI system. In the other threads some people advise to mark an active partition which is not possible in GPT I tried to upgrade using a USB booting media but can't upgrade because it tell's me that I must do it directly when running windows 10. I also disconnected all other drives which aren't system hdd but nothing worked. I tried with the administrator account too. Please, can any expert tell me how to fix this?

Thank you,

:)

Idris OULMANE, Feb 7, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 7, 2020
  3. Any Clues on "Sorry we are having trouble determining if your PC can run Windows 10"

Installing Win 10 as an upgrade to Win 7 from the Media Creation Tool the setup downloads and runs but then stops with this error, "Sorry we are having trouble determining if your PC can run Windows 10, Please close setup and try again."

Have tried multiple times to no avail.

Jamie Black NZ, Feb 7, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Can't upgrade windows 10 "sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10"

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

Can't upgrade windows 10 "sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10"

1. Can't upgrade windows 10 "sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10" - Similar Threads - Can't upgrade sorry

2. "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in.": I am getting an error message as soon as the computer turns on. I have hit the "X" button but it shows right back up. Says to contact my Administer. I have no idea what that means and it will not close the Microsoft Teams at all. I don't even use that stupid thing. I have...
  3. How do I fix the "Sorry, we're having a hard time determining if this PC can run Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix the "Sorry, we're having a hard time determining if this PC can run Windows...: I have restarted my computer countless times and it won't fix! I don't know why but it just won't go away! Also, for another system, can I bypass the Windows 11 system requirements? The requirements need to be lowered. I have an RX 570 4GB GPU, an Intel i7 3600, 16 GB RAM,...
  4. How do I fix the "Sorry, we're having a hard time determining if this PC can run Windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I fix the "Sorry, we're having a hard time determining if this PC can run Windows...: I have restarted my computer countless times and it won't fix! I don't know why but it just won't go away! Also, for another system, can I bypass the Windows 11 system requirements? The requirements need to be lowered. I have an RX 570 4GB GPU, an Intel i7 3600, 16 GB RAM,...
  5. How do I fix the "Sorry, we're having a hard time determining if this PC can run Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. "We're having trouble determining if your PC can run Windows 10" and "bootrec.exe /fixboot...

"We're having trouble determining if your PC can run Windows 10" and "bootrec.exe /fixboot...: Hi all, Probably this Toshiba laptop is gone for good. Because I guess if I can't fix it, no one can. But let's give it a try. It had original Windows 10, and I also had a system image created with Macrium Reflect, with a Macrium boot environment. Just for case. And this...
  7. Can't upgrade windows 10 "sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10"

Can't upgrade windows 10 "sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10": Hello, I have already windows 10 Pro v1903 installed on my PC, I tried to do an upgrade to the version of November 2019 but the windows utility setup shows me the following message with no details "sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10" I...
  8. Sorry, we’re having trouble determining if your PC can run Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Sorry, we’re having trouble determining if your PC can run Windows 10: [ATTACH]Some Windows 7/8/8.1 PC users get to see Sorry, we’re having trouble determining if your PC can run Windows 10 error message while trying to […] This post Sorry, we’re having trouble determining if your PC can run Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Error " We're having trouble determining if your PC can run Windows 10"

Error " We're having trouble determining if your PC can run Windows 10": I used to upgrade win 7 to win 10 before but I returned to win 7 because win 10 at that time was not good as now. Now, I want to upgrade my PC to win 10 one more time bcz I heard Microsoft won't support Win 7 from Feb, but it didn't work. And I don't know why it is? : Here...
  10. sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10 (which it is already...

sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10 (which it is already...: I have received errors on Windows Update: March 12, 2019—KB4489899 (OS Build 17763.379) Applies to: Windows 10, version 1809Windows Server 2019, all versions Last failed install attempt on ‎15/‎03/‎2019 - 0x800f0922 To try to solve this I downloaded and ran the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sorry were having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10

2. trouble determining if pc windows 10