Windows 10: Can't upgrade windows 11 single to pro license

Discus and support Can't upgrade windows 11 single to pro license in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I have license windows 11 pro. But can't upgrade from windows 11 single to pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sirichai.C1, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Can't upgrade windows 11 single to pro license

Hi I have license windows 11 pro. But can't upgrade from windows 11 single to pro

:)

Sirichai.C1, Dec 1, 2022

2. Free upgrade from Windows 11 Home to 11 Pro using 10 Pro retail license

My current computer has an activated Windows 10 Pro retail license. I'm planning to replace my current computer by buying a new computer that comes preinstalled with Windows 11 Home, and then I understand I can use my 10 Pro license to upgrade to 11 Pro for free.

What's the most straightforward way of accomplishing this? The obvious approach that comes to mind involves two steps:

1. Reinstall Windows 10 Pro on new computer and activate with my existing retail license.
    2. Upgrade new computer to 11 Pro for free through the settings.
    Is there a simpler way of doing this without having to reinstall Windows 10? For example, would it be possible to somehow "trade in" my Windows 10 Pro license for 11 Pro? I'm fairly new to Windows licensing and am just trying to understand what is possible/best practice, with minimal effort.

Zachary100, Dec 1, 2022
  3. JBryan41 Win User
    Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

Want to upgrade 11 Home to 11 Pro. Tried download, but apparently files transferred were for 11 Enterprise. This will not activate; error is "invalid digital license or product key". This is on a new Surface. How to proceed?

Can withdraw/delete this. The suggestion to downgrade - listed below - with a 'fake' windows 10 key works.

JBryan41, Dec 1, 2022
  4. Can't upgrade windows 11 single to pro license

I need help to revert back to my Windows Home Single Language License.

Hello.

I had a Windows 11 Home Single Language installed in my laptop, in the activation area in entered a default Windows 11 Pro license key - "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" [I was just testing if it will actually work or not] it installed pro, and as it is an default license key, it is saying Windows not activated.

I need help to revert back to my Windows Home Single Language License. In the troubleshoot area it is saying "We found a Windows 11 Home Single Language digital license for this device running Windows 11 Pro. To activate this digital license, you need to install Windows 11 Home Single Language"

It was preinstalled with the laptop when I bought it. I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11.

If you have any answers/suggestions as to what should I do, please reply.

Thank you.

ItzBLAZE_01, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Can't upgrade windows 11 single to pro license

1. Can't upgrade windows 11 single to pro license - Similar Threads - Can't upgrade single

2. Windows 11 Home Single Language upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Single Language upgrade to Windows 11 Pro: Hello, I recently bought a windows 11 pro key, for my laptop so I could change the language. After I installed Windows 11 Pro, it says that windows is not activated although a bought a key for windows 11 pro. I believe that the problem is caused because my laptop was...
  3. Windows 11 Home Single Language upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home Single Language upgrade to Windows 11 Pro: Hello, I recently bought a windows 11 pro key, for my laptop so I could change the language. After I installed Windows 11 Pro, it says that windows is not activated although a bought a key for windows 11 pro. I believe that the problem is caused because my laptop was...
  4. Can't upgrade to 11 PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade to 11 PRO: Error Code: 0x80071a91Same results after several reboots . On 12/30/2023 I went to upgrade your edition of windows and from Microsoft store and purchased 11 pro, order number 3087276071. I currently have Windows 11 home. Each time I try to install I get am error code of...
  5. Can't upgrade to 11 PRO

Can't upgrade to 11 PRO: Error Code: 0x80071a91Same results after several reboots . On 12/30/2023 I went to upgrade your edition of windows and from Microsoft store and purchased 11 pro, order number 3087276071. I currently have Windows 11 home. Each time I try to install I get am error code of...
  6. Can't upgrade windows 11 single to pro license

Can't upgrade windows 11 single to pro license: Hi I have license windows 11 pro. But can't upgrade from windows 11 single to pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-upgrade-windows-11-single-to-pro-license/ed13c4f1-44e9-44cf-bdf7-745a7bf18eb2
  7. Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro Upgrade with Digital License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro Upgrade with Digital License: Hello,I have a Windows 10 pro license linked digitally with my Microsoft account. My system supports windows 11 and I want to upgrade. I don't see any option to upgrade through the windows update. Do I need to download an ISO from Microsoft? should I choose clean install or...
  8. upgrade to windows 10 pro from windows 8.1 home single license

upgrade to windows 10 pro from windows 8.1 home single license: helloi got toshiba satellite dated 2013 with windows 8.1 64 bit home single language,i tried to ugrade to windows 10 pro 64 bit by iso image i downloaded using media creation tool,but the setup turns me to upgrade to windows 10 home single language with option to keep my...
  9. upgrade to windows 10 pro from windows 8.1 home single license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgrade to windows 10 pro from windows 8.1 home single license: helloi got toshiba satellite dated 2013 with windows 8.1 64 bit home single language,i tried to ugrade to windows 10 pro 64 bit by iso image i downloaded using media creation tool,but the setup turns me to upgrade to windows 10 home single language with option to keep my...
  10. upgrade to windows 10 pro from windows 8.1 home single license

in Windows 10 Gaming