Windows 10: Can't upload anything with the "Open".

Discus and support Can't upload anything with the "Open". in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I try to upload anything. On Discord, for example, when I try to upload something, an image, video etc, the "Open" crashes immediately. By the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by A Canadian Shed, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Can't upload anything with the "Open".

When I try to upload anything. On Discord, for example, when I try to upload something, an image, video etc, the "Open" crashes immediately. By the way, I know next to nothing about computers

Device:

- Intel Core i5-4210U 1.7GHz

- Intel Graphics HD 4400

-4GB of RAM Yeah it kinda sucks

-Acer Aspire E15 Touch with touchscreen if it helps

-Laptop

For some reason "Open" works for this website

Can't upload anything with the "Open". b240bbec-22f3-4212-93ea-96eca02ce912?upload=true.png

First, it shows "Working on it..."

Can't upload anything with the "Open". 7e93e98c-eceb-4981-8a7c-e1e81dbe88dd?upload=true.png

= Not Responding So it crashes when you click on it.

What can I do to fix this problem?

:)

A Canadian Shed, Sep 16, 2020
  2. W1zzard Win User

Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Sep 16, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't upload anything with the "Open". :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 16, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't upload anything with the "Open".

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Can't upload anything with the "Open".

1. Can't upload anything with the "Open". - Similar Threads - Can't upload anything

2. I can't upload anything to my hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't upload anything to my hard drive: Some how my HDD on my H.P All-In-One computer has gotten locked. I think it has something to do with Bitlocker, since when I look at it in Disk Management it says Bitlocker Encrypted. Now every time I start my computer and try to access the hard drive it makes me enter the...
  3. I can't upload anything to my hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't upload anything to my hard drive: Some how my HDD on my H.P All-In-One computer has gotten locked. I think it has something to do with Bitlocker, since when I look at it in Disk Management it says Bitlocker Encrypted. Now every time I start my computer and try to access the hard drive it makes me enter the...
  4. Can't open / uninstall anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open / uninstall anything: So I'm having this issue with windows 10 where it won't let open any apps or do anything. I've tried other threads but my issue seems different from the others as I can't even open task manager or anything in my task bar.I can't even do a scan. I haven't done anything sketchy...
  5. Can't open anything related to google

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open anything related to google: Until few days ago I could open google related sites such as gmail, search , etc but now whenever i try to open it, it gives me "Your connection is not private" error i also tried it on other browsers such as microsoft edge and google chrome but it gave the same issue is...
  6. Can't open anything including task manager

Can't open anything including task manager: I should start by saying that this started when I restarted to update my graphics driver When I log in, I can't click on anything on my taskbar. the start menu opens, but nothing on it works either. windows key + R openes the little input box, but won't actually run...
  7. can't open anything in windows 10

can't open anything in windows 10: There is no desktop icon i can open any app but nothing will show up while its under the task bar. if i[IMG]open task manager it become black screen with cursor...
  8. Win 10 Browsers wont upload anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 Browsers wont upload anything: Hi I recently got my Win 7 upgrade to Win 10 Home . Now I cant upload any files on any browsers. Like when I click upload new file from a site, nothing happens. usually there is a pop up box for file uploading . but nothing happnens. any1 knows the fix ? submitted by...
  9. Any browser wont upload anything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any browser wont upload anything: Recently installed WIndows 10 Home . But when I tried uploading anything on any browser, nothing happens. Like when i click upload new file button from a site, nothing happens. Usually there is a box for file upload but nothing .....
  10. Can't open anything windows related.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open anything windows related.: Can't really do anything on my pc. My search bar doesn't work, the control panel just goes blank or loads forever, I can't download anything anymore on microsoft edge or google chrome. I don't know how to fix anything been like this for quite some time now. I don't remember...