Windows 10: cant upload to site because it says fakepath help!!

Discus and support cant upload to site because it says fakepath help!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just got a brand new dell G3 I have no idea what version of ie it's running it used to be so easy to find tools and add to trusted sites button but... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MarcyMolina, Jun 18, 2019.

1. cant upload to site because it says fakepath help!!

I just got a brand new dell G3 I have no idea what version of ie it's running it used to be so easy to find tools and add to trusted sites button but now, no hope. please help

:)

MarcyMolina, Jun 18, 2019
  2. mbuona Win User

fakepath message

I'm trying to upload my Word Document resume to a potential employer's website & keep getting a "fakepath" message. I've tried going to Tools>Internet Options>Security>Custom>locate "Include local directory path when uploading files to a server">Enable
    & then shut down my laptop & restarted and STILL was unable to send the resume. This is the first time I've encountered this. Does anyone have other options?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

mbuona, Jun 18, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 18, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

cant upload to site because it says fakepath help!!

Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

cant upload to site because it says fakepath help!!

1. cant upload to site because it says fakepath help!! - Similar Threads - cant upload site

2. why cant Norton just say do it or not????

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why cant Norton just say do it or not????: why cant Norton sort out this issue and tell us to use it or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-cant-norton-just-say-do-it-or-not/ebe2598c-2113-4a79-8966-55aa35cf2935
  3. Pulling my hair out because HP cant help me.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pulling my hair out because HP cant help me.: Hi:. I have spent hours with HP trying to get my touchpad locked and they were no help and couldn't even get a live person. If you like talking to a wall, then that is what VIRTUAL chat is all about. I figure here would be the best way as you can talk to a person or ask...
  4. Cant update Windows 10 because UEFI error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant update Windows 10 because UEFI error: Hello, Cant update windows the because the: [ATTACH] Tried this: create partition msr size=128 in DISKPART, it tells me: No usable free extent could be found. It may be that there is insufficient free space to create a partition at the specified size and offset....
  5. Cant use chrome because of family features

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cant use chrome because of family features: Whenever I open chrome, I get a thing which says I need to send an email to a parent however, im not in a family. so now, if i press send email, it shows an error...
  6. Cant connect to xbox servers because of teredo

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant connect to xbox servers because of teredo: I tried everything i found in internet but nothing worked for me. It keeps saying "blocked" and i cant connect to horizon life. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-xbox-servers-because-of-teredo/20392b50-5956-4a8f-8aac-2d665f984c46"
  7. Site can’t be reached because server DNS address could not be found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Site can’t be reached because server DNS address could not be found: I am getting this right after the 1809 update which got pulled and I am back to 1803. My network card driver got wiped out with that disaster update, something got updated. I reinstalled the driver and now the networking is back but I frequently get this in chrome and all...
  8. Site can’t be reached because server DNS address could not be found

in Windows 10 Support
    Site can’t be reached because server DNS address could not be found: I am getting this right after the 1809 update which got pulled and I am back to 1803. My network card driver got wiped out with that disaster update, something got updated. I reinstalled the driver and now the networking is back but I frequently get this in chrome and all...
  9. I cant play games because of 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant play games because of 0xc000012f: When i try to open Fortnite or any other games it shows up to me << mshta.exe Bad Image >> and is because of 0xc000012f. What can I do because when i open a game my pc is restarting! Moved from spanish...
  10. cant connect to certain sites missing protocols

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant connect to certain sites missing protocols: hey, this is my first post so have mercy =x Im not sure when the problem started, maybe after a update or installing a game or something..no clue, but recently i have been having connection issues with certain sites at random. Its the same sites every time but they either...