Windows 10: Cant use any kernel level anti cheats on windows 11

Discus and support Cant use any kernel level anti cheats on windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; any game that uses these anti cheats like Easy Anti Cheat, Battleye, Vanguard, Etc wont work they crash after a few minutes of playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PandaKracken, May 16, 2022.

1. Cant use any kernel level anti cheats on windows 11

any game that uses these anti cheats like Easy Anti Cheat, Battleye, Vanguard, Etc wont work they crash after a few minutes of playing

:)

PandaKracken, May 16, 2022
  2. naser3g1 Win User

Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Windows Kernel Modification Detected"

* Merged

I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and bought a key. I updated to the latest version of Windows that released today and I'm still having the same. This is literal
    game-breaking and high severity issue since I can't launch or play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC). I've opened two support tickets with Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) and I've got absolutely no response.

Please, help.

Regards, Naser.

naser3g1, May 16, 2022
  3. naser3g1 Win User

Hello,

I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and bought a key. I updated to the latest version of Windows that released today and I'm still having the same. This is literal game-breaking
    and high severity issue since I can't launch or play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC). I've opened two support tickets with Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) and I've got absolutely no response.

Please, help.

Regards, Naser.

naser3g1, May 16, 2022
  4. naser3g1 Win User

Cant use any kernel level anti cheats on windows 11

Easy Anti Cheat is on the Steam Store and is used by other third parties such as Epic Games and FACEIT, so I don't think it is virus.

naser3g1, May 16, 2022
Thema:

Cant use any kernel level anti cheats on windows 11

1. Cant use any kernel level anti cheats on windows 11 - Similar Threads - Cant kernel level

2. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE when using Easy Anti Cheat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE when using Easy Anti Cheat: Sometimes when I open games with Easy Anti Cheat, it gives me a 30004 error and bluescreens. It said it was because of my HDD so I repaired it but it still gives me the error....
  3. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE when using Easy Anti Cheat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE when using Easy Anti Cheat: Sometimes when I open games with Easy Anti Cheat, it gives me a 30004 error and bluescreens. It said it was because of my HDD so I repaired it but it still gives me the error....
  4. Easy anti cheat error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Easy anti cheat error: hi i need help with something so lately i have been having problems with my easy anti cheat it keeps saying game security violation detected 00000001# and it happens even if i turn off my anti virus so i have a programm in my background thats running that is interfirring with...
  5. Cant use certain gaming anti cheat software because windows wont update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant use certain gaming anti cheat software because windows wont update: Hello, I go to the windows update in settings and it pops up and shows this I click on Retry and this pops up I click on view installed update history and this pops up I've spent almost 3 hours googling things to figure it out and I can find anything that fixes this. PLZ...
  6. Cant use certain gaming anti cheat software because windows wont update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant use certain gaming anti cheat software because windows wont update: Hello, I go to the windows update in settings and it pops up and shows this I click on Retry and this pops up I click on view installed update history and this pops up I've spent almost 3 hours googling things to figure it out and I can find anything that fixes this. PLZ...
  7. Cant use certain gaming anti cheat software because windows wont update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Cant use any kernel level anti cheats on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant use any kernel level anti cheats on windows 11: any game that uses these anti cheats like Easy Anti Cheat, Battleye, Vanguard, Etc wont work they crash after a few minutes of playing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-use-any-kernel-level-anti-cheats-on-windows/ab3ccec3-5162-4103-85ab-e564b9f27270
  9. Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Forbidden Windows Kernel Modification Detected"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Forbidden Windows Kernel Modification Detected": Hello, I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and bought a key. I updated to the latest version of Windows that released today and I'm still having the same. This is literal game-breaking...
  10. Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Windows Kernel Modification Detected"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Windows Kernel Modification Detected": Hello, I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and bought a key. I updated to the latest version of Windows that released today and I'm still having the same. This is literal game-breaking...