Windows 10: Can't use anything Xbox related on Windows

Discus and support Can't use anything Xbox related on Windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 10, and for a while I have not been able to use ANY Xbox service like the new Minecraft launcher, Windows 10 Minecraft, Xbox game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Stanley Gogol, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Can't use anything Xbox related on Windows

I'm using Windows 10, and for a while I have not been able to use ANY Xbox service like the new Minecraft launcher, Windows 10 Minecraft, Xbox game bar, etcI've been playing Java through the old launcher but when I try to play bedrock with my console friends, I can't.Does anyone know why this is happening? Anytime i try to log in, I either can't, it shows my account but does nothing, says it can't connect, or it just infinitely loads.WHY

:)

Stanley Gogol, Sep 29, 2022
  2. regan1985 Win User

Instant Messaging with Windows Live Messenger Comes to Xbox 360

one more step closer to the xbox having its own windows os!!

regan1985, Sep 29, 2022
  3. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Sep 29, 2022
  4. Darksaber Win User

Can't use anything Xbox related on Windows

Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

Can't use anything Xbox related on Windows

1. Can't use anything Xbox related on Windows - Similar Threads - Can't anything Xbox

2. Can't use anything Xbox related on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't use anything Xbox related on Windows: I'm using Windows 10, and for a while I have not been able to use ANY Xbox service like the new Minecraft launcher, Windows 10 Minecraft, Xbox game bar, etcI've been playing Java through the old launcher but when I try to play bedrock with my console friends, I can't.Does...
  3. I can’t sign into anything xbox related on my windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t sign into anything xbox related on my windows 10 pc: The sign in button does absolutely nothing, whether it’d be on microsoft store, xbox app, or xbox console companion. The sign in button just doesn’t work....
  4. I can’t sign into anything xbox related on my windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t sign into anything xbox related on my windows 10 pc: The sign in button does absolutely nothing, whether it’d be on microsoft store, xbox app, or xbox console companion. The sign in button just doesn’t work....
  5. Can't download anything using XBOX Gamepass Ultimate

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download anything using XBOX Gamepass Ultimate: Trying to download Yakuza 0 but when I click "Install," nothing happens, I have tried every single fix using command prompt and such, restarted four times, checked my connectivity, and yet nothing works still. I also tried installing other games and the same happened, keep in...
  6. I can't use any sort of keyboard for anything windows related

in Cortana
    I can't use any sort of keyboard for anything windows related: Hello, I need help A few days ago I turned on my pc and it asked me to press in my password but I couldn't, I wasn't able to copy/paste anything, type out words or numbers and also wasn't able to use the onscreen keyboard. I then restarted my pc and it just skipped through...
  7. Can't open anything related to google

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open anything related to google: Until few days ago I could open google related sites such as gmail, search , etc but now whenever i try to open it, it gives me "Your connection is not private" error i also tried it on other browsers such as microsoft edge and google chrome but it gave the same issue is...
  8. Anything related to google

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anything related to google: Hi, I resetted my windows 10 a couple of days ago and now I'm having trouble to access anything related to google. I can access google itself (google.com), but can't open the chrome page to download it, recaptcha prompts are not visible and using google as my browser search...
  9. Can't open anything windows related.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open anything windows related.: Can't really do anything on my pc. My search bar doesn't work, the control panel just goes blank or loads forever, I can't download anything anymore on microsoft edge or google chrome. I don't know how to fix anything been like this for quite some time now. I don't remember...
  10. Stupid can't use anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stupid can't use anything: Microsoft make a better windows windows 10 is broken its full of errors and stuff so here goes i was ABOUT to download a thing from the store and then it told me to login and then ot shiweshiwed me this error code 0x800704cf and then i tried t opopeform some fixes like log...