Windows 10: Can't use Apple Magic Mouse and Keyboard with Mac in Bootcamp. Windows 10.

Discus and support Can't use Apple Magic Mouse and Keyboard with Mac in Bootcamp. Windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey All Having major issues getting Bluetooth to behave properly on Windows 10 Bootcamp on my MBP. I have an Apple Magic Mouse 2 and Magic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by B3nnyK22, Dec 18, 2018.

1. B3nnyK22 Win User

Can't use Apple Magic Mouse and Keyboard with Mac in Bootcamp. Windows 10.

Hey All

Having major issues getting Bluetooth to behave properly on Windows 10 Bootcamp on my MBP.

I have an Apple Magic Mouse 2 and Magic Keyboard that function fine in Mac OS.

When I boot into Bootcamp, they show up as paired or connected but I have no control.

I've also had the issue of Bluetooth "Dissapearing" from the System. Sometimes I will loose the Bluetooth toggle in the System Settings and I won't be able to find it in Device Manager.

I've tried all the usual tricks with not much luck.

Any suggestions?

Cheers.

Benny.

:)

B3nnyK22, Dec 18, 2018

2. Apple Magic Mouse stops working within Windows 10 via Apple BOOTCAMP

I have recently installed 2 Late 2016 Apple iMac's into a dental practice - their dental database only has the capability to run within a Windows OS.

Using the most recent OS Apple offer I have installed Windows 10 Pro via BOOTCAMP. This works well and all the drivers install automatically!

The only problem is, because they are primarily using Windows 10 on their iMac and not Sierra the Magic Mouse (even keyboard sometimes) disconnect after a couple of days - the only way I have managed to fix this is to boot back into the Apple OS and reconnect
    the mouse, then reboot into Windows.

Any ideas? I have spoken to Apple support directly in regards to the Magic Mouse, Drivers & BOOTCAMP - and they cannot offer any help.

If the issue continues without a resolution we may need to look into purchasing a more reputable brand of Bluetooth mouse/ keyboard like Logitech.

Thanks, Dean

DWatson_IT, Dec 18, 2018
  3. Apple Magic Mouse stops working within Windows 10 via Apple BOOTCAMP

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the reply - I had booted the iMac into MacOS and forced the Mouse & Keyboard to unpair via Bluetooth, then restarted the iMac back into Windows 10.

From there went into All Settings > Devices > and disconnected all Mouse & Keyboards. I then turned the Magic Mouse & Keyboard OFF and then ON again. And discovered the devices and paired - they keyboard asked me to confirm a code (which hadn't prompted
    before) and both Peripherals now work.

I have replicated this process on the other iMac and both are working perfectly.

If anyone were to have these problems primarily using Windows OS on an iMac via BOOTCAMP using Apple Peripherals I would follow the steps outlined above.

DWatson_IT, Dec 18, 2018
  4. Can't use Apple Magic Mouse and Keyboard with Mac in Bootcamp. Windows 10.

Apple Magic Mouse/Bluetooth Mouse Scroll Not Working Windows 10

Hi

If you have windows on your mac via bootcamp then to make windows 10 work with magic mouse/bluetooth mouse you need to update the Bootcamp software via the OS part of your laptop.

Go to Bootcamp assistant

Choose option that ask's to update latest boot camp software for Win 7

Insert a blank USB drive

Once download is complete go back into Windows 10 and find the USB drive

Go to Bootcamp/drivers/Apple/Bluetooth and install all the files that show bluetooth

I also installed the file called setup and it installed all drivers back onto my MAC whilst i was in windows

After doing this i restarted my laptop and it now works!!

AlistairFarquhar, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

Can't use Apple Magic Mouse and Keyboard with Mac in Bootcamp. Windows 10.

1. Can't use Apple Magic Mouse and Keyboard with Mac in Bootcamp. Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Can't Apple Magic

2. Apple magic keyboard on Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apple magic keyboard on Windows 10 laptop: Hey all, connected my Apple magic keyboard to razer laptop and most of the characters are working fine on the new keyboard. However, the function keys i.e. brightness levels, volume etc. Don't seem to work, and can't figure out why they aren't.. have tried downloading and...
  3. using apple magic keyboard with lenovo windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    using apple magic keyboard with lenovo windows 10 pc: I'm using a bluetooth apple keyboard with windows pc. all the keys are working fine except the function row keys which include volume rockers and play/pause etc. For example, when i click the volume up key on the apple magic keyboard on chrome, it opens up the HTML editor....
  4. App to use Apple magic keyboard (bluetooth) with Windows 10?

App to use Apple magic keyboard (bluetooth) with Windows 10?: Are there any FREE apps that allows me to use the apple bluetooth keyboards on Windows 10. The app needs to bind the keyboards key so that they work with windows (like binding the CMD key to WIN key etc) . I also need to get the shortcut keys at top of the keyboard to work...
  5. Can I use an Apple magic Keyboard with Windows?

Can I use an Apple magic Keyboard with Windows?: All about Bluetooth Kann ich ein Apple magic Keyboard mit Windows benützen?
  6. Apple Magic keyboard in Windows 10

Apple Magic keyboard in Windows 10: I am running Windows 10 on Mac Pro 2019 with a magic keyboard. In Windows I consistently get @ when I type ", and " when I type @. How do I resolve this, please?...
  7. Windows-compatible alternative to Apple's Magic Mouse and Keyboard?

Windows-compatible alternative to Apple's Magic Mouse and Keyboard?: I've recently moved from Mac to PC. However, I loved Apple's Magic Mouse 2 and Magic Keyboard 2! Can anyone recommend any Windows-compatible alternatives? submitted by /u/JamesBurtenshaw [link] [comments]...
  8. Apple Magic Mouse not working with Windows 10 Bootcamp

Apple Magic Mouse not working with Windows 10 Bootcamp: The Apple Magic mouse is paired via Bluetooth and shows the device connected, but does not work with Windows 10. Windows 10 is installed on my Macbook using Bootcamp. From Windows, the mouse cursor does not appear when the mouse is moved or click on. The mouse works...
  9. Scrolling not working with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows 10

Scrolling not working with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows 10: Hello, I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10 installed (it's a standard installation, no bootcamp, no MacOS). I have an Apple Magic Mouse I want to use with it, and it has successfully been found via standard bluetooth setup, however the scrolling doesn't work. Is there...
  10. Apple Magic Mouse

Apple Magic Mouse: I have installed windows 10 on my macbook but i have an issue with conmecting mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-magic-mouse/563a207b-018b-4d26-807f-21497bbb37f2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot type @ symbolusing mac keyboard in bootcamp

2. what mac mechanical keyboards work with bootcamp

3. cant use external mouse bootcamp

4. bootcamp magic keyboard cannot use,
  5. cant use keyboard at boot,
  6. bootcamp use macbook german keyboard,
  7. magic mouse & keyboard bootcamp issues,
  8. mouse cant use in bootcamp win 10,
  9. can apple magic keyboard work in boot camp,
  10. using a mouse with macos bootcamp,
  11. magic mouse windows 10 cannot use,