Windows 10: Can't use Bluetooth speaker anymore

Discus and support Can't use Bluetooth speaker anymore in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've been using this Bluetooth speaker on my PC for almost a year everyday without any issues, for about two years on my laptop, and almost on a daily... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/milici_alex, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Can't use Bluetooth speaker anymore

I've been using this Bluetooth speaker on my PC for almost a year everyday without any issues, for about two years on my laptop, and almost on a daily basis on my phone as well, and today when I tried to connect to it, I couldn't. When I open the Bluetooth and other devices settings, instead of showing up in the "Audio" section as it did before, now it shows up in "Other devices", thus making me unable to select in as playback device. I tried removing it and adding it again, and even though the PC sees it and the speaker makes its specific sound when it connects, I still can't use it as playback device. Also, after turning it off, it says "Driver error" under its name. I'll also leave a link to a print screen showing my Bluetooth devices. https://imgur.com/a/TriT4wo Any help would be extremely appreciated.

submitted by /u/milici_alex
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/milici_alex, Jun 29, 2020

2. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Plankton Win User
    Bluetooth Speakers

Is the PC in question the one listed under "My Computer" ? If so just check your mobo manual to see if it has bluetooth. Why not just use some regular PC speaker system?

If your mobo doesn't support bluetooth, all you would need is a bluetooth dongle (usb adapter).

Plankton, Jun 29, 2020
  4. michael Win User

Can't use Bluetooth speaker anymore

Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Hi Guys,

Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Thanks,

michael, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Can't use Bluetooth speaker anymore

1. Can't use Bluetooth speaker anymore - Similar Threads - Can't Bluetooth speaker

2. I cannot use bluetooth anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot use bluetooth anymore: Hi everyone, I cannot use my bluetooth on laptop, I found it on device manager it was on hidden devices when I select it and right click, I cannot uninstall it. what should i do? please help me !!!! I cannot turn on bluetooth anywhere...
  3. I cannot use bluetooth anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot use bluetooth anymore: Hi everyone, I cannot use my bluetooth on laptop, I found it on device manager it was on hidden devices when I select it and right click, I cannot uninstall it. what should i do? please help me !!!! I cannot turn on bluetooth anywhere...
  4. I cannot use bluetooth anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can't connect to bluetooth speaker anymore!

Can't connect to bluetooth speaker anymore!: My ASUS PC with windows 10 doesn't connect to my bluetooth speaker anymore. I've never disconnected between pc and speaker, just on and off bluetooth and they normally connect automatically . However, recently even when I turned everything on, my pc announced that the...
  6. Can't use my speakers!

Can't use my speakers!: Download some AMD drivers which fixed a video issue but now my PC does not detect speakers so I have no audio https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-use-my-speakers/48216c45-58c9-48b5-8318-f49a42949806
  7. Can't read bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't read bluetooth speaker: My laptop can't read a Bluetooth speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-read-bluetooth-speaker/3ac5a365-b63a-47e1-af51-9c2e1702e182
  8. Can't use Bluetooth

Can't use Bluetooth: Hi, I have a problem with connecting Bluetooth since I got SCPToolkit! I think I may have uninstalled the drivers. I tried fixing it by uninstalling them all and making windows reinstall them but it didn't reinstall! when I tried to run the troubleshooter it now says that the...
  9. Can't use Bluetooth

Can't use Bluetooth: Bluetooth works fine for everything on my Dell M6800 except for one thing: When I load iTunes, I get the following message. Can anyone tell me why this is and recommend a fix please? The Bluetooth card is built into my computer and I have checked for the latest drivers...
  10. Internal speakers not found after using bluetooth speakers

Internal speakers not found after using bluetooth speakers: I listened to bluetooth speakers and after i turned them off, Lenover laptop does not detect speakers. i checked the drivers and removed the bluetooth spaeaker in bluetooth settings, restarted. still no speakers found....