Windows 10: Can't use bluetoth on my PC

Discus and support Can't use bluetoth on my PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When ever I try to use bluetooth in my computer settings it won't work unless I use a wired connection, I've seen on other devices that when going into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TinoHernandez, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Can't use bluetoth on my PC

When ever I try to use bluetooth in my computer settings it won't work unless I use a wired connection, I've seen on other devices that when going into their computer settings their is a bluetooth switch located right below "Add bluetooth or other device" that either turns on or off bluetooth, but my computer doesn't have that switch. I have tried to fix that problem by trying to update bluetooth by using driver updaters but bluetooth is no where to be seen. I've even been to my device manager to locate bluetooth but is isn't even their either, even when I click on the action center I can't find bluetooth. Can someone please help me with this problem

:)

TinoHernandez, Apr 14, 2020
  2. lonlyemye Win User

my bluetoth can't find other bluetoth devies

Can't use bluetoth on my PC ddf1a807-2d97-493d-a404-1213b3fff579.png
    iam using windo 10 pro and my bluetoth decive is on but not searching other device I want to connent my mobile thtough bluetoth

lonlyemye, Apr 14, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 14, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't use bluetoth on my PC

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't use bluetoth on my PC :cool:

jmcslob, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Can't use bluetoth on my PC

1. Can't use bluetoth on my PC - Similar Threads - Can't bluetoth

2. How to fix this ? can't install update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix this ? can't install update: Cant finish downloading the new update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-cant-install-update/008a5fc4-47ba-4855-9078-95d49e588e18
  3. Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account log in remains as a blank white screen and does not allow me to log in to link devices on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-log-in-to-my-microsoft-account/b0ff3561-b5a3-4a52-98bc-a9935894455d
  4. Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?

Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account log in remains as a blank white screen and does not allow me to log in to link devices on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-log-in-to-my-microsoft-account/b0ff3561-b5a3-4a52-98bc-a9935894455d
  5. Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?: I cannot log into my Microsoft account. When trying to do so, the box remains white and does not proceed to the next phase, asking for my log in details....
  7. Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?

Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?: I cannot log into my Microsoft account. When trying to do so, the box remains white and does not proceed to the next phase, asking for my log in details....
  8. Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. I can't access defender files because of admin issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access defender files because of admin issues: I accidentally accepted PUADlManager:Win32/Snackarcin on my device, and I want to purge it off of my device. I followed the steps a support staff at microsoft gave me. Then I hit a wall no matter what I try I can't get into the scans files because only admin can get into it,...
  10. I can't access defender files because of admin issues

I can't access defender files because of admin issues: I accidentally accepted PUADlManager:Win32/Snackarcin on my device, and I want to purge it off of my device. I followed the steps a support staff at microsoft gave me. Then I hit a wall no matter what I try I can't get into the scans files because only admin can get into it,...